Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 pm
((Damn you, autocorrect.)

"Yeah, them." Ako said. "Don't judge me right now, I barely managed to think a word that big. At least I got close."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:18 pm
Liv yawned. She wanted to do nothing more than sleep right now. And this bed so so damn comfortable. But she knew they wouldn't let her. The change in Sill's behavior made her snap back a little.

"What? What does? Hey hold on-" Liv managed to say before Sill vanished as she got up.

Now it was Rydia who changed her tone.

"Three meters why? What dust was she talking about?" Liv said as she put up her bubble. She didn't know what was going on but wasn't a complete idiot."It's up now."

Theo was just reading Trinity's message with a heavy sigh.

"Going to be one of those days huh?"

He was going to respond untill he saw....dark dust coming from under the door. "Oh God damnit!" he shouted out as he ripped out of the door. He immediately sent out a burst of pressure to push back whatever the hell that dust was to keep it from spreading.

"Charles! What the hell are you doing?! Stop this at once or I swear to God I will end you!"

Come to think of it...perhaps it wasn't the best idea to rip off that door.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:33 pm
Rydia looked up at the air vent and pointed before she scrambled inside of the cancellation field. "That black stuff. I didn't look long enough to see what it does, but it's definitely bad if an Ancient runs away from it."

Freya stomped her feet on Trinity's shadow again.for you measure and taunted, "Yea, ya ******** coward!"

Sill spoke to only Trinity this time as she cautioned, "You need to find the source of the dust and eliminate it. I know it will be hard without shadow traveling, but I know you can do it."

Rydia looked over to the side of the room where Rock was and called out to her as the dust began to descend into the room, "Come here! You need to get inside the bubble!"

The dust was dissipating as it touched the cancellation field,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo

"Yeah, them." Ako said. "Don't judge me right now, I barely managed to think a word that big. At least I got close."

Gidget giggled and hugged her beloved, dizzy Ako.

"It's a possibility. They've had my number for a long time. I'm glad you were there. I don't know if I would've been able to avoid capture. I bet their pissed that my brother got my body back."

She hummed and ran her fingers over Ako's chest, "And just in time too."

The dust made it's way out of the vents and into the room Gidget and Ako were occupying.

Gidget looked up at Ako only to find that he wasn't there.

"Ako? Where'd you go? How'd you do that? Is this one of those weird games I here the Japanese like to play?" she asked playfully.

In reality, she had passed out on Ako's chest quite suddenly. Her small frame and compromised immune system made her easily susceptible to Charles' fear dust. She didn't even feel it happen.

The Count of Monte Carlo

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:56 pm
Theresa had shuffled away very quickly from the cancellation field Liv had put up. She was scared of the black stuff, but she was outright terrified of the power cancelation field she had experienced earlier.

She heard Rydia call to her, but she just shook her head violently and went to sleep as the dust fell on her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:06 pm
Nova Blancke
Theo was just reading Trinity's message with a heavy sigh.

"Going to be one of those days huh?"

He was going to respond untill he saw....dark dust coming from under the door. "Oh God damnit!" he shouted out as he ripped out of the door. He immediately sent out a burst of pressure to push back whatever the hell that dust was to keep it from spreading.

"Charles! What the hell are you doing?! Stop this at once or I swear to God I will end you!"

Come to think of it...perhaps it wasn't the best idea to rip off that door.

The room Charles and Heather were in was occluded by the dust, but if Theonis looked carefully enough he would make out the collapsed shapes of a man and a woman in the far side of the room.

The dust didn't take kindly to being shuffled as it did and poured through the facility like a storm. There was screaming, but only for a moment. Valhalla steadily fell victim to Charles' fear particles and fell asleep.

From within the darkness of the dust approached a sultry figure. She swayed her hips provocatively as she walked up to Theonis and laughed.

"Poor Theonis. Able to make heads explode with a thought, but he wasn't competent enough to stop an outbreak. An outbreak you were warned of no less."

The sickly jaundiced eyes of the succubus pierced the darkness and winced with an unseen smile.

"Oh well, at least I have you all to myself now."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:29 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

"Something awful is coming. I must return to the shadow realm. I'm sorry, but if my worst fears are made real it will break the barrier immediately. Trinity, Freya, Liv, do not use your travel abilities, or the dust will follow you. It thrives on fear, and will only continue to spread if it reaches the surface."

Without another word, Sill's eyes vanished into the shadows and Trinity's shadow became normal again.

Freya tried to reach into the shadow to pull Sill out, but she found it nothing more than a regular shadow. Sill had sealed Trinity's shadow from infiltration.

It seemed as if Sill was going to continue talking about the impending doom that would be the Hell Star's Wrath and what they could do to put a stop to it. She noticed a drastic change in behavior when Sill detected something.

"What's coming?! Sill wait!" She reached out to her then pounded the floor, "Damn it!"

Rikki Tikki Travi
Rydia uncovered her left eye and looked in the direction Sill was just looking. She gasped before re-covering her eye and asking Liv, "Your power cancellation bubble, how big can you make it?"

Her phone went off alerting her of high levels of metahuman activity, the ventilation systems have been compand a busted in. The app was able to tell her where the initial incident occurred and allowed her access to the closest security camera. She backed it up, she saw Theo. Something was coming through underneath the door. She watched him bust in the door, "THEO!!!" the feed cut off, every fiber of her bring wanted to dive into the shadows to get to him but had to restrain herself. She put the pieces together, she took a deep breath and exhaled. "It's Charles, at least that's part of it isn't it?" She looked to Rydia, she noticed she had a similar reaction as Sill before the dust was showering Liv's dome.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Sill spoke to only Trinity this time as she cautioned, "You need to find the source of the dust and eliminate it. I know it will be hard without shadow traveling, but I know you can do it."

Awaiting Rydia's answer she received a message from Sill. She rubbed her head as she listened to Sill's voice echoing in her head. "I know where it's coming from, we need to head there and eliminate it." Her first priority was to ensure that this did not get to the surface. She cut off the vents hoping it would at least slow it down. "I know a short cut." she was referring to the secret tunnels that came in handy when she didn't have her power.

She looked to Rydia once more, "Is there any intel you may have that may help us address the situation?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:07 am
Theo heard the screams and looked behind him because of it. Then there was...nothing....just silence. s**t. He didn't know it spread that fast. A thick barrier formed around him. There was no way he'd let the dust touch him. If it did...it'd be all over. There was no time worry about Trinity or the others. She could hide. Liv could too but she could also cancel this out. He never even once thought that Charles would do something like this. Theo had bet on him wanting his child's safety. Did Trinity warn him about this?!

Then...there was that laugh. The young Head of Valhalla turned back and saw...her approaching. That succubus. But....how? He had just gotten gotten a message from her.

"Why the hell are you here?! You can't be here. I just got a message from Trinity." Theo demanded to know.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:19 am
It went a bit fast for Liv. One moment she put up her bubble and the other a dark black mist just poured down from the vents. Liv almost covered her ear when Trinity screamed out Theo's name. Bet that's pretty common in this room. But not in that tone. Something happened to him. Liv's guess is that she saw it on her phone somehow. Then Trinity said who was most likely behind it.

"Wait..Charles Ray? Why the hell is HE here?!" Liv asked, shocked. She knew who he was and knew what he could do. One of the most dangerous Meta's around"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:45 pm
"Believe me, if it were up to me Charles Ray would not have been brought here. I strongly advised Theonis against this, but he thought this was something he could address. Charles Ray came here to visit his child that is all I can disclose at this time." Trinity shook her head remembering how she did warn him that something like this could happen. That he would betray his trust and would take over Valhalla.

Trinity looked up toward the vent since she sealed all of the vents the dust stopped pouring down upon them. It was still not safe though. "We need to get to the source of the situation, and since Sill says that it would make matters worse by using our light and shadow teleporting capabilities, I suggest we use the tunnels that I have access to."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 am
Liv made a loud sigh.

"What a ******** day.... We'd better hurry up because I've pretty much using my power for a whole month now. I recharge in the sunlight but that ain't nearly enough to recover properly......So I don't know how long I can keep this up alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 am
"Noted… Gidget has been prepared for this sort of situation. Since we need to go to the source of this to resolve it we may need to make a quick stop at her lab to pick up what we need. Give you a break. Then head to the source. This way…" she led the group down the tunnels to Gidget's lab.

They entered at the tunnels secret opening in Gidget's lab. She went straight to where the gas masks were and handed everyone one. "Here's how you put it on and activate it…" she demonstrated and turned on the switch on the side of it. "We can still talk through these…"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 am
Nova Blancke
Theo heard the screams and looked behind him because of it. Then there was...nothing....just silence. s**t. He didn't know it spread that fast. A thick barrier formed around him. There was no way he'd let the dust touch him. If it did...it'd be all over. There was no time worry about Trinity or the others. She could hide. Liv could too but she could also cancel this out. He never even once thought that Charles would do something like this. Theo had bet on him wanting his child's safety. Did Trinity warn him about this?!

Then...there was that laugh. The young Head of Valhalla turned back and saw...her approaching. That succubus. But....how? He had just gotten gotten a message from her.

"Why the hell are you here?! You can't be here. I just got a message from Trinity." Theo demanded to know.

The Succubus slid out of the could of dust and stopped just short of touching Theonis. "I'm here because of this wonderful cloud. You may not have inhaled any of it, but it did manage to touch you juuuust enough to make me appear. And your little panic just now, well..."

She then scratched her nails along the wall and scored the tile. "Your fear made me physical. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find your little lover and devour her heart. Please don't hate me for it...it's your fear after all."

She beat her wings and slid back into the cloud she came from and disappeared back into it with a sadistic cackle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am
BeaMichelle
Theresa had shuffled away very quickly from the cancellation field Liv had put up. She was scared of the black stuff, but she was outright terrified of the power cancelation field she had experienced earlier.

She heard Rydia call to her, but she just shook her head violently and went to sleep as the dust fell on her head.

The world around Theresa had changed before she could realize she was asleep. She wasn't in the new place anymore. The place she was in looked all too familiar. It was the testing facility that she spent every waking moment in prior to being recruited by Eclipse.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:03 am
Rydia shook her head in response to Trinity's inquiry.

"I can't tell what exactly that stuff does. All I know is that it's aligned to something malevolent."

She and her aunt followed Trinity and Liv closely. They agreed with each other to hold off on questions regarding their situation until they had reached the room Trinity was leading them to.

After securing the gas mask and sealing it as instructed, Freya immediately asked what she had been waiting to ask for a few minutes.

"Can someone please tell me who this Charles Ray guy is, and why is he so damn bad?"

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games