Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:22 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget had been smiling the whole time until he gave her a little squeeze. Something in her triggered and she felt what little food she had in her stomach start to come up.

With something that sounded like, "HermyURP!" she excused herself and ran to the closest trash can and thew up.

After a few seconds she spit in the can and cursed, "Dangit, I just can't shake this thing."

It took Ako's brain a moment to process what had just happened. He hadn't squeezed her that hard, had he? Sure, he was excited, but it had been years since he'd last forgotten his own strength, and that occasion could be blamed on alcohol. Now, he was sure he had measured his movements, but then what caused Gidget's sudden sick?

"Gidge, you okay?" He asked as he went to her, "What was that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Gidget wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and did her best to keep her hair from touching anything.

"Gah. This has been happening to me all week. I'll bend over a certain way, or smell something that sets it off. That Disc Jerk we ran into earlier didn't exactly help much either."

"Every time I think I'm over this stupid tummy bug it just comes back."
she huffed.

She felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She took it out and looked down at who was calling.

"I'll be okay, Ako. 'Scuse me, but Theonis is calling. He never calls me unless something is up."

Nova Blancke
Meanwhile Theo called Gidget.

"Hey, you got a moment? Long story short, island is falling, gonna cause tidal wave...killing a lot of people. Do we have planes to get them out of there or do I need to contact Charles Ray? He offered help."Theo asked after he gave her a moment to respond after his first question." Sorry for dropping this on you like that but I just don't know everything about this place yet.

Island? Damn, must mean Trinity and the others are in trouble.

"We have planes, but none that can get there in the time you're talking about. You're gonna have to take Ray up on his offer. He's got enough contacts nationally to pull something together in a few minutes."

"Don't worry about it. It's what I'm here for."

The Count of Monte Carlo

Gidget hung her phone back up and took a deep breath in and out. She looked back at Ako and did her best to smile.

"Don't look so worried. I'm just glad I haven't given this bug to you."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 am
Those metal floating baseballs would be quite lethal. Even Liv knew that. Only if they could hit her though. She was on her guard when it changed shape into...the freaking death star? It even fired a laser! But it didn't hit the target as it's course suddenly got change and shifted towards the right, missing 'Rock'

"Amateurs ....I'll show you how to make a laser." Liv said and created two orbs that rose up from her shoulders. It was the same red light she emitted when enraged. It would be a lie to say that was out of her system. Then...she fired at Luna.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:57 pm
"Hmmm yeah thought as much. We don't even have an exact number or even estimate on how many people there are. Alright, I'll give him a call after I contact Trinity. I need to at least have an estimate and to know if Heather is alright. That's the biggest motivation for Ray to move. I'll let ya know. Thanks." After that he hung up. Right after he rang Trinity again to ask about Heather and if she had an estimate....anything would be fine.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

"The other two must be backup for Eclipse. Either that or they are there to get someone they came for that we have not thought of yet."

Heather swallowed hard. After a deep breath and some inner confirmation she went into a nose dive.

Either way, no good huh? Deep in thought and concentrating on the matter at hand, she failed to notice her sensei in such a panic or the drastic maneuvers Heather had to take. She kept her eyes on the masked persuers in case she had to figure out something. Luckily things leveled out and they landed surrounded in a cloud of sand. She pat Heather's head, "Great work, everyone is in one piece." She dropped off on the other side of the dragon and observed the two that landing.

Rikki Tikki Travi

The two pursuers dropped down within the sand cloud and stood tall as they stared down Heather, the people on her back, Liv, Rydia, and their fallen older sister.

Freya was still sputtering and hugging Heather's spike for a few more seconds before she cracked an eye open to see that they had landed.

She opened both eyes wide and looked around. Feeling the eyes of judgment on her, she casually uncoiled herself from the spike. She adjusted her clothes and coughed into her hand before muttering, "That never happened. I ain't scared of s**t."

She smirked as she heard her sensei, it is sometimes good to know that she isn't as fearless as she believed Freya to be. She thought abou

Then her phone rang, it was Theonis. "Hi Theo… Yeah, Heather is okay. Estimate, hang on we just landed just now. Two of the persuers are here on the island with me, looks like they are targeting a girl I was fighting earlier. The other two are heading back to the crumbling floating island doing who knows what. Hold on let me see if I can get a more refined number…"

She went to Heather's head and asked, "Heather, were you able to tell, from up there how many survived the crumbling of the floating island? I need to give Theo an estimate to get them out of here and on to Valhalla."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 pm
Nova Blancke
Those metal floating baseballs would be quite lethal. Even Liv knew that. Only if they could hit her though. She was on her guard when it changed shape into...the freaking death star? It even fired a laser! But it didn't hit the target as it's course suddenly got change and shifted towards the right, missing 'Rock'

"Amateurs ....I'll show you how to make a laser." Liv said and created two orbs that rose up from her shoulders. It was the same red light she emitted when enraged. It would be a lie to say that was out of her system. Then...she fired at Luna.

Luna had crossed her arms when Liv deflected her death beam. It wasn't out of frustration. It was more like she didn't need to use her arms.

Another of the four balls zipped in front of Luna and expanded into a flat disc. It's reflective surface reflected the beams of light away from anyone. She had considered splitting the discs to try and angle the light back at Rock, but it felt too troublesome.

A third ball opened in the middle and produced spinning blade from it's core, making it look like a deadly, metallic Saturn. The last produced three small blades from it's center, making it look like one of the orbs from the phantasm films. The Saturn ball flew at Liv in a serpentine pattern, while the Phantasm made a speedy bee-line for her head.

Meanwhile, Chariot's legs bellow her knees modified themselves into tread wheels that could maneuver over sand. Her left arm became a giant shield that was in the shape of a cog and large enough to cover her entire body. The right hand configured itself into a blade at the wrist.

Freya growled and used her light-foot technique to zip at her opponent as she had done with her sister and the gun girl earlier. Her aura focused itself into her right hand as she reared back to deliver a devastating blow.

Chariot giggled as her "ankles" changed direction and allowed her to swiftly move laterally and around Freya. Her shield's front made itself into a wall of spikes.
"Bad doggy!" she taunted. She spun her wheels and rammed into the ninja.

Freya had but a second to react. She turned an crossed her arms in front of her defensively. Her aura burst and changed from gold to silver as soon as she did. She took the full brunt of the attack and was sent skipping over the beach and the ocean before settling a few dozen yards off the coast.

Heather's eyes darted around as she tried to get an assessment of this crazy situation. With some impatience she said, "Hell Trinity, I don't know. There were, like, seven lights going from the floating island down to different islands on the ocean, but my eyes couldn't see far enough to count how many people were on each one."

Chariot retracted her shield spikes and spun around to face Heather. She peaked out from behind it and giggled, "She was no fun. Play with me, lizard."

Despite Heather's size, she was actually unnerved by the tiny girl on wheels.
She saw how fast Chariot was. She could easily outmaneuver a dragon.

"What should I do Trinity? Do you want me to stay with the Dragon priests, or should I shrink down and take her on?"

PixelMuse

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:23 am
Liv saw Freya being knocked away.

Well you were useless....

Her gaze went back to this....Luna. What a freakishly bothersome ability. But very useful to have. Liv's eyes flashed with the All-Seeing-Eye. Dodging was made a lot easier thanks to those eyes. Normally Liv would turn into light and let it pass through her but not this time. Now she moved her head to the side and as well as stepping forward so the attack just missed her. Then she leaped forward. Eyes blazing. One laser shot out from her back to Chariot. Liv had to keep them both busy now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:24 pm
PixelMuse

She went to Heather's head and asked, "Heather, were you able to tell, from up there how many survived the crumbling of the floating island? I need to give Theo an estimate to get them out of here and on to Valhalla."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Heather's eyes darted around as she tried to get an assessment of this crazy situation. With some impatience she said, "Hell Trinity, I don't know. There were, like, seven lights going from the floating island down to different islands on the ocean, but my eyes couldn't see far enough to count how many people were on each one."

Chariot retracted her shield spikes and spun around to face Heather. She peaked out from behind it and giggled, "She was no fun. Play with me, lizard."

Despite Heather's size, she was actually unnerved by the tiny girl on wheels.
She saw how fast Chariot was. She could easily outmaneuver a dragon.

"What should I do Trinity? Do you want me to stay with the Dragon priests, or should I shrink down and take her on?"

Trinity watched as the chaos ensued. Her sensei had been skipped across the ocean. This Chariot was not to be taken lightly. While she was distracted by Liv she answered Theonis, he needed something if there was any hope of saving these people. She guessed the size of a small city, "Let's say 10,000... but prepare for double. From what I can get gather the population has been spread out to seven islands. I got to go, something's up, I'll text if I have a more definite number.... I love you, goodbye." she had to cut the call short and had to turn it off. She could not afford to be distracted right now. She had heard legends and lore of how the sight of a dragon could rival that of the sharpest hawk. Currently this did not seem to be the case for Heather right now, either that was just hogwash or that Heather is not aware of what her eyes are capable of.

"Heather, I need you to stay in your dragon form with the Dragon priests… I've got a play date." she said referring to Charriot. Knowing what she did to her sensei, she wasn't going to take any chances, she whispered the true name of the ancient and willed her armor to come forth, "Silhouette".  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:14 pm
Nova Blancke
Liv saw Freya being knocked away.

Well you were useless....

Her gaze went back to this....Luna. What a freakishly bothersome ability. But very useful to have. Liv's eyes flashed with the All-Seeing-Eye. Dodging was made a lot easier thanks to those eyes. Normally Liv would turn into light and let it pass through her but not this time. Now she moved her head to the side and as well as stepping forward so the attack just missed her. Then she leaped forward. Eyes blazing. One laser shot out from her back to Chariot. Liv had to keep them both busy now.

Luna scowled at the troublesome nature of this woman. She hated having to use more moons, but this was one of those times she felt she wasn't going to have much of a choice.

She hopped as the guard plate slide underneath her feet. It lifted her off the ground and kept a steady distance away from Liv. He unfolded her right arm and produced another gleaming orb. Luna had noticed what happened to her death moon's beam, but she had also noticed that Liv actively avoided the blade moons. She new orb revolved around Luna, waiting for another laser strike while the death moon burst into hundreds of smaller ball bearings and flew at Liv in a concentrated bundle like a claymore blast.

Meanwhile, the blade moons were continuing their assault past Liv as they sailed toward the girl being dragged by Rydia.

"By the elders! Why are you so heavy?!" the princess grunted with frustration. She looked up to see how her appointed guardian was doing when she saw the flying metal balls of death flying toward her prisoner.

She cursed and dropped the girl. She then hopped over her captive and crossed her arms in front of her with the spectral claws drawn. She hoped they would be enough.

PixelMuse
"Heather, I need you to stay in your dragon form with the Dragon priests… I've got a play date." she said referring to Charriot. Knowing what she did to her sensei, she wasn't going to take any chances, she whispered the true name of the ancient and willed her armor to come forth, "Silhouette"

Heather did as she was told and backed off a bit.

Silhouette rose from Trinity's shadow and became her host's armor once more. The eye on Trinity's gauntlet rolled upward as she warned, "Be cautious. That blow you delivered against the last opponent had more power behind it than necessary. While vast, my assistance is not limitless."

Chariot cried out as she took the blast from Liv. It burned a hole into her right shoulder that made it difficult to keep her sword arm up. Her flesh transformed itself to metal as it created mechanics necessary to support her weapon's weight. It wouldn't work forever, but she wasn't planning on allowing these people to live much longer.

Her wheels spun her 180 degrees and she cackled with mad fury, "That hurt! I'm going roll over you like a bug!"

Her attention was once more diverted by a bright light behind her. She turned to see Trinity in her ebony armor. She was saddened by the dragon's departure, but she was happy to have a new playmate.

She raised her shield and deployed the spikes once more, all the while giggling. She peeked through a view slot in the shield to keep her eye on her prey.

"Will you be a better playmate than the doggy?" she squeaked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:15 pm
Thea was very confused. These people seemed to be protecting her. The last thing she remembered was being held up by the woman who was standing between her and Luna's moons.

She looked past Rydia and saw that Luna was floating backwards. She then looked up at Rydia and saw that she was going to try and take the moons head on. She knew from experience that was a bad thing to do.

Daddy would want me to be a good girl, she thought to herself. She grit her teeth and cried out against the pain as she sat herself up and pulled Rydia backward as hard as she could.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:18 pm
Rydia cried out in surprise as she found herself falling backward.

The move came just in the nick of time. The orbs stopped just where Rydia was standing and began to return to their master.

Luna huffed with annoyance. Those two were outside of her range. The cocky one had forced her bark far enough to keep them safe. Fine, she thought. Let see if she has eyes in the back of her head.

The phantasm and the Saturn flew at Liv from behind, looking to execute a pincer strike with the ball bearings that were coming at her from the front.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:42 pm
Trinity took note of Sil's advice, and was thinking of using a few tricks of her own.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Her attention was once more diverted by a bright light behind her. She turned to see Trinity in her ebony armor. She was saddened by the dragon's departure, but she was happy to have a new playmate.

She raised her shield and deployed the spikes once more, all the while giggling. She peeked through a few slot in the shield to keep her eye on her prey.

"Will you be a better playmate than the doggy?" she squeaked.

"Perhaps, but that may be a matter of opinion." The shadow beneath her shifter to a tar-like substance. She then threw a fist toward her face using the manipulated shadow from within the dome of the shield. "That shield is not going to do much for you."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:34 am
Using the eyes against Eclipse had been a necessity. Everything she used was done on the spot without a lot of chance to test it out. She could see the future already. It allowed her to see where the orbs behind were doing. Her opponent's energy....the aura. It seemed that Luna was getting rather annoyed with Liv. Funny how the eyes told her that. It allowed her to see so much. They truly were the All-Seeing-Eyes. If was funny since she was seeing where each person would was and could be. Even the smallest of movements. With the information overload it all seemed to go in slow motion. Every image overlapping the other.

So this was her plan of attack? Two orbs from behind with a barrage of smaller orbs from the front? It was amazing! She didn't even need to look behind her. The all seeing woman blinked forwards, dodging the wall of metal in front of her. She blinked once more to appear behind Luna.

"Is that it?"

"Crap that's a lot....Alright thanks. Love you too." Theo responded before Trinity hung up. He entered the elevator and headed to their hangar. Another place he had never before visited because of reasons. Mostly because he was too busy doing everything else. When he saw their....stock of planes he wondered what the hell Gidget was preparing for. He also realized that they wouldn't make it in time. It really was time to call Ray. At least he had good news to offer. Heather was alright. That's most likely what mattered most to him.

Without hesitation he called Ray.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:19 am
PixelMuse

"Perhaps, but that may be a matter of opinion." The shadow beneath her shifted to a tar-like substance. She then threw a fist toward her face using the manipulated shadow from within the dome of the shield. "That shield is not going to do much for you."

The shadow fist nailed Chariot in the face and caused her to stumble back a bit. The mask had taken the brunt of the attack, but it still hurt her considerably. She spun her wheels and positioned herself with the sun at her back to keep the shadows in front of her.

It was that moment of distraction that Freya had been waiting for. She burst from the sand like a cartoon mole, still glowing silver, and kicked Chariot in the head.

Chariot barely felt the attack, but she was annoyed enough to spin herself 360 degrees and throw Freya toward Trinity with the side of her shield.

Freya snapped back up as soon as she hit the ground at Trinity's feet. She was completely untouched, but she didn't look all that happy.

"Didja miss me?" she asked her student.

Nova Blancke
So this was her plan of attack? Two orbs from behind with a barrage of smaller orbs from the front? It was amazing! She didn't even need to look behind her. The all seeing woman blinked forwards, dodging the wall of metal in front of her. She blinked once more to appear behind Luna.

"Is that it?"

Luna said nothing in reply to Liv. She acted immediately and flew herself away fast enough to cause the sand to kick up underneath her and into Liv's direction. The claymore orb recollected itself and caught up with the phantasm and saturn orbs. They all resumed their orbit around Luna as she hovered and glared at Liv, who was steadily getting annoyed enough to actually do something drastic.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:49 pm
Nova Blancke
"Crap that's a lot....Alright thanks. Love you too." Theo responded before Trinity hung up. He entered the elevator and headed to their hangar. Another place he had never before visited because of reasons. Mostly because he was too busy doing everything else. When he saw their....stock of planes he wondered what the hell Gidget was preparing for. He also realized that they wouldn't make it in time. It really was time to call Ray. At least he had good news to offer. Heather was alright. That's most likely what mattered most to him.

Without hesitation he called Ray.

Charles picked up the phone in the back of his limo. He looked down at the caller ID and quickly connected the call.

"Mister Richards. I trust you have good news for me?" he asked.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games