Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:36 pm
User Image

I, Ice_Dragon_Demom, am co-owning Zillah with cowboy449 becuse I lack the time to RP with her and I really love her.

What we have a greed to are below

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put her in our signatures and teepee.
- cowboy449 has the main RP rights(I’m never around enough anymore)

Mating
If Zillah was ever get a mate, we will discuss it together.

Breeding
Depending on how many baskets there are and if it is also acceptable to the fathers owner. This is how they would divide up
3 baskets
- one for cowboy449
- One for me
-One for the father’s owner

Two Baskets
- One Both Cowboy449 and I will co own
-other basket will go to the fathers owner  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:55 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon
User Image

I, Ice_Dragon_Demom, am co-owning Zillah with cowboy449 becuse I lack the time to RP with her and I really love her.

What we have a greed to are below

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put her in our signatures and teepee.
- cowboy449 has the main RP rights(I’m never around enough anymore)

Mating
If Zillah was ever get a mate, we will discuss it together.

Breeding
Depending on how many baskets there are and if it is also acceptable to the fathers owner. This is how they would divide up
3 baskets
- one for cowboy449
- One for me
-One for the father’s owner

Two Baskets
- One Both Cowboy449 and I will co own
-other basket will go to the fathers owner
Agreed!!!<3 heart  

cowboy449

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:05 am
Hopefully this can be done heart

User Image

I would like Horzezcutey removed as Maui's co-owner.

She completely agrees with this being okay as we've discussed it IRL and she'll be replying to this post to proove so shortly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:42 pm
A few Updates:

On Tasle with Micah: I hereby remove breeding or RP rights,[she ma keep the sig right]as she's not Rp'd him, which she agreed with me that she would.

On Chaos theories with Naina:
I am to recieve Naina's first breeding to do with as I wish.Chaos shall be getting a Second Breeding.<33

On Pendence the Usdia:
I have spoken to Aysina, and believe that Pendence should go to a home with more Roleplay. The decision has been made to remove our names, and add Keantha as the Sole Owner. She can do with pendence as she wishes<33  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:45 pm
For Vasuki, whom was already posted for:

Ronove is giving me RP rights and she will retain sig rights. Everything else remains the same.

In terms of breeding, we are both to discuss any possible partner(s) he may have before being entered in a raffle/receiving a bribe.
-For the first breeding, I have first pick. In the event of three baskets, Ron will get one unless the female has co-owners. Then it will be discussed.
-For the second breeding, Ronove has first pick. In the event of three baskets, then I will get one unless the female has co-owners. Then it will be discussed.
-For the third breeding we will discuss what happens with those baskets.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:47 pm
JadeEye
For Vasuki, whom was already posted for:

Ronove is giving me RP rights and she will retain sig rights. Everything else remains the same.

In terms of breeding, we are both to discuss any possible partner(s) he may have before being entered in a raffle/receiving a bribe.
-For the first breeding, I have first pick. In the event of three baskets, Ron will get one unless the female has co-owners. Then it will be discussed.
-For the second breeding, Ronove has first pick. In the event of three baskets, then I will get one unless the female has co-owners. Then it will be discussed.
-For the third breeding we will discuss what happens with those baskets.

I agree!  

Tristan Thorne

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:14 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
A few Updates:

On Tasle with Micah: I hereby remove breeding or RP rights,[she ma keep the sig right]as she's not Rp'd him, which she agreed with me that she would.

I am to recieve Naina's first breeding to do with as I wish.Chaos shall be getting a Second Breeding.<33

On Pendence the Usdia:
I have spoken to Aysina, and believe that Pendence should go to a home with more Roleplay. The decision has been made to remove our names, and add Keantha as the Sole Owner. She can do with pendence as she wishes<33

*tackles and luffs* omg thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:26 pm
User Image
As for Bubbles Roniel gets sig rights and any OOC rp in the thread. Rp rights are mine as well as breeding rights. If there ever is a second breeding for Bubbles I give Roni the right to one of the shells instead of me ^^ I'll notify her and let her know to post her agreement of this.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:39 pm
vollyballrocks91
User Image
As for Bubbles Roniel gets sig rights and any OOC rp in the thread. Rp rights are mine as well as breeding rights. If there ever is a second breeding for Bubbles I give Roni the right to one of the shells instead of me ^^ I'll notify her and let her know to post her agreement of this.

I agree to this!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Keantha
Buffy_the_Bloody
A few Updates:

Quote:

I agree~

Tasle

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:05 pm
User Image

I am co-owning Raelle with Lamia Aludove. These are the stipulations of said co-owner agreement:

- All RP rights and decisions go to me. I get to choose who she breeds with, who she mates with, etc. In this, Lamia has sig rights only.

Lamia may, however, OOC RP with her in the main thread.

- Lamia must promise to spend time in the Soquili thread (even if I'm not there!) and not just get ownership and run. Should she not stick around, ownership can and will be revoked (trust me, I have to put this here or she will not do anything, I know my wife XD). This will stick should she ever leave Gaia as well.

- Lamia is entitled to one basket from one of the three breedings, which one is to be decided between the two of us.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:44 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
A few Updates:

Agreed. <33  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Lamia Aludove

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:43 pm
Kyribird
User Image

I am co-owning Raelle with Lamia Aludove. These are the stipulations of said co-owner agreement:

- All RP rights and decisions go to me. I get to choose who she breeds with, who she mates with, etc. In this, Lamia has sig rights only.

Lamia may, however, OOC RP with her in the main thread.

- Lamia must promise to spend time in the Soquili thread (even if I'm not there!) and not just get ownership and run. Should she not stick around, ownership can and will be revoked (trust me, I have to put this here or she will not do anything, I know my wife XD). This will stick should she ever leave Gaia as well.

- Lamia is entitled to one basket from one of the three breedings, which one is to be decided between the two of us.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:50 pm
User Image

I am also Co-owning Cassius with Lamia Aludove. The stipulations are as follows:

- All RP rights are given to Lamia. Lamia may choose who he lifemates with, should he decide to do so. I retain only signature rights.

- Breeding -

First Breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to me, and should there be a third basket it will go to Lamia
Second breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to Lamia, and should there be a third, Lamia and the owner of the mother can decide where the third goes
Third breeding: Same as above.

The only thing I ask is that Cassius be loyal to the one he lifemates with. No cheating or OOC breedings after he is lifemated.  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games