Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm
Theresa wrinkled her nose momentarily and stated, "I had zero choice in the matter. My guess is he spoke to the child and convinced her to come. All I know is that I came to on the back of some flying thing and was instructed to kill as many people as possible."

She shuffled and lay back on the sand. She then commented, "There may be more, but it's hard to concentrate after being hit in the face by some yellow and black animal woman."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:02 pm
PixelMuse

WHAT?!? Trinity's eye twitched. I thought the whole reason we had to go and get a meteor was because she couldn't get here or manipulate shadows. What's the deal?! "Well then why the hell did you call...for...me?" Trinity noticed noticed Freya staring something in the distance, she looked and saw what Freya saw. Freya voiced the question that arose in her mind.

"Is there anything we can do to stop him? Destroying the island is just a warm up, even though this is really straining him. He'll won't stop here, if he continues, he may end up destroying the world... but how the hell do we stop him? He's a void, can't put a cork in it." she hated just standing there as Eclipse continued his destruction.

Freya kept her eyes on the mass and muttered, "I called because you were on the dragon. Now there's no more dragon. So I guess we're going to have to wing it, and by wing it I mean jump and hope the dragon catches us."

Sill shook her head and frowned.

"He'll stop. If destroying the planet by his own hands was what he intended he'd have done it long ago. There may be a silver lining to this in that he will need a considerable amount of rest after exerting himself this much. He's unknowingly given us time to properly prepare for our next encounter."

She paused for a moment and addressed both humans.

"And I do mean next encounter. No amount of power we have now will be of any use when he is like that. We regroup, plan, and then attack when we're ready."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:00 am
Rydia had heard enough lip from the stranger. Her tone and demeanor changed from that of a raging warrior to one of a staunch regal. She trudged up to the woman and pressed her boot against the nearly flat chest on the breast bone.

"Do you think thisth isth a game? That I will let you off lightly after what hasth been done to my people!?" she boomed.

"Know that you sthpeak to royalty, worm. I may not be your ruler, but I am the sthole heir of my kingdom. Asth sthuch, I will sthee to it that whomefer isth resthponsthable for thisth genocthide is brought to justhticthe."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:51 pm
Kerana

Her tale twitched like it had some kink in it. "No she isn't some little girl but she's also not a god! She would call for back up if she needed it, would she not? How do we know for certain that she doesn't need back up at all? Alec told me that even though Trinity and Liv will be back safe and sound a lot of people are going to die. A lot of people that the rest of the world doesn't know about. Do you think the world is ready to learn about this civilization that was on this floating island?"

"If I were you I would send a few jets regardless. They are either getting there before the tidal wave hits and save some people or after to clean up th-the bodies."

"Huh," Theo responded.He gave it some thought and he had to hand it to the foxgirl. She did have a point. One that he didn't come up with for some reason.

"You're right. I was too focused on prevent the rest of the world to turn their eyes on this place. Now I just gotta see if we have those. You have no idea how much reading I still need to do to catch up on everything Gidget was doing and knew."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:03 pm
Theresa grimaced at the "royal" as she made her grand speech.

She slowly and deliberately warned Rydia, "Get off of me, or else."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:54 pm
Nova Blancke

"You're right. I was too focused on prevent the rest of the world to turn their eyes on this place. Now I just gotta see if we have those. You have no idea how much reading I still need to do to catch up on everything Gidget was doing and knew."

cat_3nodding "There may be hope for you yet, Mr. Richards." She smiled a little thinking Maybe I delivered the message to the right person after all…

The fox girl turned toward her friend,"Looks like our work is done here Deora. Let's go tell Alec." Kerana and Deora left Theonis' office and made their way to Alec's room.

Deora_Alvarez

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:18 pm
Deora's opinion of Theonis improved a little bit more. It was good to see that at least someone around here knew when to admit they hadn't tried everything. Still, she felt as though there should have been more she and Kerana could do. She hated feeling useless. She stated as much to Kerana once they were in the hallway. "Is that really all we can do? Run and tell someone? I thought we'd have more to do after that."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:34 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget sighed with relief when Ako snapped out of his daze. She adjusted herself and nestled into Ako's arm as they walked.

She then took one last look at the DJ stand and wondered what the point of that attack was. If he had wanted to kill them then he would have outright done it. The entire thing seemed set up just to counteract Ako. It would definitely require more thought.

Now, thought, she just wanted to enjoy the ride back with Ako.

"I'll have it brought into my lab. Then we can be wrench buddies." she said with a little squeak.

Ako squeezed her to his side again, chuckling at 'wrench buddies,' as well as her little squeak. These were two things not normally associated with the act of repairing a Harley. He would let it slide this time, though.

With a little bit of effort, they got the bike back on it's wheels and kickstand. Ako looked for any loose parts that could be reattached, but most were broken or better off replaced. He did stop to pick up one object, glinting in the puddle. It was a guardian bell. He bounced the little bell once in his palm before slipping it into his jacket pocket.

With one last glance at the scattered parts, and at the DJ stage, he got back on the injured bike. The casing of the starter button was broken, but the button itself still worked, and with only a little hesitation, the v-twin rumbled and coughed to life. The bent pipes belched a few puffs of black smoke until the flooded cylinders cleared, and the engine evened out. He smiled at Gidget, and nodded for her to climb on as he shifted the bike off it's kickstand.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 pm
BeaMichelle
Theresa grimaced at the "royal" as she made her grand speech.

She slowly and deliberately warned Rydia, "Get off of me, or else."

Rydia sneered at the woman beneath her boot. "Or elsthe what? I sthaw enough to know that you can barely move. Between stheveral broken ribsth, bruisthed organs, and that nasthty swelling around your facthe you're in no posthition to threaten me."

"I mean stheriously, what can you possthibly do from where you are?"
she scoffed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Freya kept her eyes on the mass and muttered, "I called because you were on the dragon. Now there's no more dragon. So I guess we're going to have to wing it, and by wing it I mean jump and hope the dragon catches us."

Sill shook her head and frowned.

"He'll stop. If destroying the planet by his own hands was what he intended he'd have done it long ago. There may be a silver lining to this in that he will need a considerable amount of rest after exerting himself this much. He's unknowingly given us time to properly prepare for our next encounter."

She paused for a moment and addressed both humans.

"And I do mean next encounter. No amount of power we have now will be of any use when he is like that. We regroup, plan, and then attack when we're ready."

Trinity clenched her fist. "Damn it all! So we were only here to witness the distriction of this civilization!? What was the point! We tried everything to stop this from happening and in the end Dusk got what he wanted." Trinity was so frustraited. She wanted to hit something but instead folded her arms tightly.

"Damn it all…" she couldn't help but feel she had überly failed, she thought this was her defining moment, like her ancestor had all those years ago. What if she was supposed to have save them and cosmically failed in such a way she couldn't fix, she rubbed her head stressing out a bit, "I've majorly failed them…. If I don't have the power to stop him now…how can we be so certain we'll be ready for him next time? What if this happens to Valhalla?! Am I doomed to fail them too?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:29 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Rydia sneered at the woman beneath her boot. "Or elsthe what? I sthaw enough to know that you can barely move. Between stheveral broken ribsth, bruisthed organs, and that nasthty swelling around your facthe you're in no posthition to threaten me."

"I mean stheriously, what can you possthibly do from where you are?"
she scoffed.

Theresa glared at the woman before looking down at the boot on her chest. Beneath the boot, her body had reconfigured into a small barrel. She also reconfigured her right heel and shuffled it in the direction of Liv while Rydia monologued.

Without saying a word she launched a small stone from her chest, and then she launched another one from her heel that blew out the bottom of her boot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 am
Deora_Alvarez
Deora's opinion of Theonis improved a little bit more. It was good to see that at least someone around here knew when to admit they hadn't tried everything. Still, she felt as though there should have been more she and Kerana could do. She hated feeling useless. She stated as much to Kerana once they were in the hallway. "Is that really all we can do? Run and tell someone? I thought we'd have more to do after that."

Damien had been following the two girls since they had left the dorm. What they said had interested him greatly, but it was what was in their thoughts that caused him pause.

However it seemed as though the man called Theonis had things fairly well under control. So now it was time for him to do something he hadn't been allowed to do since he was "born."

He approached the girls from behind and cleared his throat to draw their attention to himself.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:13 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
Ako squeezed her to his side again, chuckling at 'wrench buddies,' as well as her little squeak. These were two things not normally associated with the act of repairing a Harley. He would let it slide this time, though.

With a little bit of effort, they got the bike back on it's wheels and kickstand. Ako looked for any loose parts that could be reattached, but most were broken or better off replaced. He did stop to pick up one object, glinting in the puddle. It was a guardian bell. He bounced the little bell once in his palm before slipping it into his jacket pocket.

With one last glance at the scattered parts, and at the DJ stage, he got back on the injured bike. The casing of the starter button was broken, but the button itself still worked, and with only a little hesitation, the v-twin rumbled and coughed to life. The bent pipes belched a few puffs of black smoke until the flooded cylinders cleared, and the engine evened out. He smiled at Gidget, and nodded for her to climb on as he shifted the bike off it's kickstand.

Gidget gladly climbed behind Ako and rest her head between his shoulder again. She hoped that the trip home wouldn't be as rough as the one she just finished.

Home...

Lately she had come to wonder whether she still thought of the facility as a proper home. Sure it had everything she could ever want or need, and all of the people she cared about lived there with her.

She wondered if that was the problem Ako had been having. Did he feel like a prisoner underground? She'd definitely have to talk to him about it later. But right then, it was time to ride

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:20 pm
Liv was still focusing on the crumbling island when she felt a sharp pain in her back. She yelped out because of the sudden pain. The girl hunched over and managed to stop herself from stumbling. What the hell hit her? As she looked back she saw the girl being not quite in her natural shape.

That b***h!

Liv blinked towards the woman, turned on her cancelation field to prevent any other tricks and looked at Rydia.

"You okay?" She really was holding back to try and not kill this little b***h.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:47 pm
PixelMuse

Trinity clenched her fist. "Damn it all! So we were only here to witness the distriction of this civilization!? What was the point! We tried everything to stop this from happening and in the end Dusk got what he wanted." Trinity was so frustraited. She wanted to hit something but instead folded her arms tightly.

"Damn it all…" she couldn't help but feel she had überly failed, she thought this was her defining moment, like her ancestor had all those years ago. What if she was supposed to have save them and cosmically failed in such a way she couldn't fix, she rubbed her head stressing out a bit, "I've majorly failed them…. If I don't have the power to stop him now…how can we be so certain we'll be ready for him next time? What if this happens to Valhalla?! Am I doomed to fail them too?"

Freya threw her hands to the side as she snapped at Trinity.

"What's this s**t I'm hearing? You failed them? How do you think I feel? That's my family! But think about what would've happened if we hadn't been here. Yes people died, but think of those that lived."

Sill laid a wispy hand of Trinity's shoulder and said, "She's right. The elves would be extinct if we hadn't intervened. Dusk may have won, but it will take days, maybe even weeks, before he is at full strength after this. He will need to do so outside of the shadow realm or risk being devoured by it's denizens. Valhalla will be safe, but not if we die here."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 552 553 554 555 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games