Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:35 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Giving a small smile at Prometheus as he told her he takes work home, it made her feel a little better about taking up his time. But there was still a nagging feeling of her just bothering him in general. Shaking her head to try and push the feeling away, she figured it was all in her head. He seemed the type of person who would tell her to bugger off if he really didn't want to entertain the idea of having someone hovering around him.
As he started to respond to her about her comment on running scared from her, her lips parted a little in surprise as she listened to what he said. A pang of hurt started in her chest as she looked away from her, chewing the inside of her cheek. He wasn't wrong. The only monsters she'd ever seen were people themselves. The memories of her home burning to the ground, the way they had created and then tried to destroy her sister. How they always reacted when they saw what she really is. She sniffed gently, trying to get her own emotions under control and she could swear she could smell the scent of burning wood all over again. Choking and coughing a bit, she covered her mouth with the back of her hand before closing her eyes and taking a steadying breath. It had been a while since she'd been so affected by her memories, but she had a feeling her and Prometheus were similar in a strange way. And maybe, just maybe, he'd be one of the only people she'd show the truth of what she is, and he wouldn't fear her, or try to kill her. Pushing the thought away, it was too early to tell on that, and she chalked the thought up to her just being lonely despite having her sister around. But all she managed to do was nod quietly in agreement to what he said, slowly reigning in her memories and thoughts, her face schooling to one of stillness, almost like she was indifferent.
Unable to say anything in the midst of him speaking, though she wasn't sure if it was because he didn't want to speak of it further or just because he had a lot to say, Andromeda let the subject go. She didn't like him talking down about himself so much, but as he directed her to an arcade game, she rested her hand on his shoulder gentle before giving a subtle squeeze, then dropping her hand away to not push physical contact. The last thing she wanted was to make him uncomfortable, but she also wanted him to know that she understood more than he'd likely realize. Turning her attention to the arcade game, her brows furrowed in concern. "Your guess would be correct, they have always been highly intimidating to me." Her eyes moved over the game and she felt her palms start to get a little sweaty from her anxious manner. Technology didn't like her. Or at least as far as she was concerned though according to Prometheus her phone seemed to like her just fine. Which was still incredibly surprising to her. "So where do we start..?" Turning her eyes back to Prometheus, her face clearly starting to show signs of worry about trying to work this thing without looking like a fool.

Mood: Anxious Location: The Mushroom Kingdom Thoughts: Maybe he is different... Company: Prometheus Money: 100$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Promullar and Andromeda | Feeling : Seen and heard | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He could tell that the air around them got heavy and saturated with pain. Him with his self-hatred for every action he took willingly, and hers with grief he couldn't even begin to unpack. He knows what he's lost, and he can see when someone has felt that loss too. All he has is his brother and the few people he knows to keep close. He gets the feeling that she can relate to that feeling, even if in a different way. It is probably why he stays quiet after that, letting her process everything until he can break the silence to move on. Why he doesn't react much past a small knowing smile when she gives his shoulder a light touch. He can feel for a moment, that someone might actually understand his fierceness to keep what he has left in his shitty world close to him and out of harms way. Even if he becomes the danger. He'll figure out a way to remove himself from the equation of he has to.

"If it helps, technology seems to have the same feelings towards just about everyone. Few people treat it with respect. Some days I even get confused by it all. It's like...an entity that spreads itself out and changes based on what devices it takes over. They all have different personalities or quirks, but they feel intensely the same. Like it is one hive mind being or something. I'm not sure how to explain it." What he does know is that even though it doesn't have a legitimate body, it is certainly something VERY alive and VERY old. It just seems to enjoy the feel of technology. "So, to start, this place is called an arcade. People come here to play games on these things, ask my assistance for repairs on their personal consoles, or they want to purchase games and/or electronics of multiple types. This particular guy is called an arcade cabinet. Each one has a different kind of game it plays, but these are usually the more old school kinds. They are a lot easier to understand. Still with me, novichok?"
                                        XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:07 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Giving a soft noise of thought at Prometheus' explanation about technology, she tried to think back on anything that would she'd come across in her days outside of modern technology that felt this way, but she couldn't think of anything. Nothing but the magic that created her sister. A chill ran up her spine at the thought, but she pushed it away. It likely wasn't that it was the same, but they did feel oddly similar to her not being able to understand either.
As he started to explain what he had taken her too, she eyed what he had called an arcade cabinet. Eyes narrowing a bit at the piece of technology she was standing next to. When he stated that they are easier to understand, she leveled her dark eyes on him with an arched brow, a look that clearly said, without actually vocalizing it, 'have you met me?'. Chuckling a bit at his use of the word novichok, she nodded slowly at him. Though she didn't know if she'd be able to play it, what he had explained made enough sense to her. "Vy tozhe govorite po-russki?"(You also speak Russian?) Giving him a wide smile, she rubbed the edge of her long ear nervously, "Sorry, my Russian is atrocious. Ma première langue est le français"(My first language is French. ) Gesturing to the arcade game, she made a face, "So how old is this game? You used the term 'old school', so you mean that they are older than the ones that are used more frequently now, correct?" Drumming her fingers on her chin restlessly, the jittery feeling she got from being around technology not quite subsiding.

Mood: Interested Location: The Mushroom Kingdom Thoughts: This could be worse... Company: Prometheus Money: 100$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Promullar and Andromeda | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

The grin that spreads on his face is genuine, making his golden eye light like a flame. It's not everyday that he meets someone who knows other languages like him, especially not his home country's language. "I am from there. Russia is home. Ça me manque(I miss it)." His expression grows smug as he leans against the cabinet, grinning wider when it seems to come to life, playing the arcade music suddenly as if the device is happy he actually touched it. "French and Russian are two of 50 languages I know. Computer brain, so I never forget anything I learn."

He turns his attention back to the arcade cabinets and taps the side. "Bypass the coin and I'll make sure to give you a deep clean later." He doesn't even have to finish his sentence before the coin entering chime rings and the main screen blinks at them. He offers his hand to show her where to put her hands at and how to move the joystick at what parts so he can maneuver the chomping circle around the map. Gotta love good ole Pac-Man.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:50 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:34 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Accomplished for winning, unsure | I'm speaking to People | Where am I? The Mushroom Kingdom | What am I wearing? I'm trying and a coat

Life was so much simpler when one doesn't have to think, life was so much simpler when she didn't care, but when is life truly simpler? When she was taking decisions without thinking about the consequences? But that is more often then ever, it could have been why Vitessa chose to leave than to stay. Despite her throwing her blame darts at John just yesterday, she found it slowly coming back to her and all the justification she had thought of before about Vitessa's actions slowly went down the drain and took her down a downward spiral. She resorted to her phone to bring her out of it, at least, knowing Vitessa was safe would make her feel better but there she went MIA again which did tick her wrong this time, especially after seeing the state she had returned in last time. This time, she wouldn't return for her to scold her and tell her to just call her and she'd somehow appear to save her. Probably not ever.

While she told herself it wasn't a matter to worry about, considering it had barely been a few hours, she found herself standing outside the arcade. "Prometheus...Titus." she read the name to herself from the Charmblr post that she found of the individual claiming he was good with technology. She would have preferred harassing Aaron into helping her, Coralyn told her that he was in the hospital from an accident so she decided against it. She should have gone up to check on one of her few friends but, Vitessa had taken up most of her mind space right now so, Aaron would have to wait.

Entering and passing by some of the games she had played not too long ago brought back quite a bit of nostalgia. She saw a little boy struggling with it in his attempts to impress a little girl, or was she his sister? It didn't matter, she saw a little plus she liked and felt the need to fill the Vitessa shaped void with as many things as she could. She asked the boy, not very politely, to step aside, "Step aside child." she said, spending the first cent in trying to figure out a technique before using the second to win the object that coincidentally, the girl wanted too. She would look over and try once again, winning a second one before she turned around to leave. "Well then, have fun." she would say, slipping the toys under her arm as she pat his head and headed further in, looking around for someone who fit the description of the man from Charmblr. But, her patience was thin today and she'd rather save it for if and when she met him so she grabbed the nearest employee and harassednudged them to helping her find him.

"Is this him?" she'd ask the one who lead her there, "Y-Yes, um.." they were about to try and get his attention but she quickly pat their back and turned them around before saying, "Thank you, your services are no longer needed." she'd say and return her attention to the man. Upon finally meeting the man, she squinted for a moment in thought until her eyes widened in realization. Hoping he wasn't present to witness her very vocal exchange with John yesterday, she held out one of the prizes to him until he'd take it. "I was told you're Prometheus Titus, and you also surprisingly match the profile picture from this guy on Charmblr." she starts off, holding up her phone with his picture as proof before she put it away, "I saw that you said you're good with technology, may I ask how good?" she'd as before she pointed to the stuffed animal she handed him. "And, don't mind that stuffed animal. I found it cute and won one for myself but, I came empty handed to meet someone which is ill mannered of me. But, I won it fair and square." she stated, with a little nod, looking back at him. "Do you like it? I can take it back if you don't." she added.

Out.Of.Chips.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items