CERT DROP THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:43 am
Save your Pockettu to your own image hosts. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Sinbari

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

ashes to the wind

I--LiveWire--I

Aldrailian

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Post 1/15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 am
Save your Pockettu to your own image hosts. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aldrailian

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Lady Within

Sinbari

Yousei Akki

Post 2/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:13 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Lady Within

Yousei Akki

Post 3/15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Lady Within

Post 4/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:32 am

Lady Within

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Post 5/15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:57 am

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

I--LiveWire--I

Yousei Akki

Tellah Amna

Lady Within

Sinbari

Erina_Nobara

SunFireDemon

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Post 6/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:46 am

User Image

Post 7/15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:40 am

User Image

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Post 8/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:00 pm

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Alamoraine

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Tellah Amna

Ragers

AcyFaust

Sinbari

Lady Within

Post 9/15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 am

User Image

User Image

Alamoraine

Erina_Nobara

Post 10/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:29 am

User Image

User Image

Yousei Akki

Post 11/15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:42 pm

User Image User Image

User Image

AcyFaust

Post 12/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:44 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

AcyFaust

Post 13/15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:45 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yousei Akki

Alamoraine

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Freaksrus

AcyFaust

Post 14/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:56 am

User Image

User Image

I--LiveWire--I

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Post 15/15

Pockettu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items