Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm
Derek blinked his ears flicking back. "What guy?" He scowled suddenly and let a dark growl out. "You must mean Jaiden. I told him I was going to Annie's place. Did he come looking for me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

"Oh... He came and said that he was supposed to come for you but you left before..." Joshua said thinking he shouldn't have brought it up, "sorry...."

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Derek shook his head and smiled at Josh. "No no little biscuit, I'm sure he'd have told me all about it next time we met. He's my best friend besides this kid Niko." He nuzzled his nose against Josh's. "I'm glad you're not mad at me....I really like you a lot."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 am

"Is he a Were too?" Joshua asked smirking at all the torture he could put him through so he can learn some manners. He leaned forward and gave Derek a quick peck on the lips before answering, "I like you too"

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am
Derek shook his head. "He's like an angel wolf but not a Were like me." He blushed when Josh lightly pecked his lips. "That's good....." He nuzzled his nose into the boy's neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 am

Joshua cursed under his breathe as he idea went down the drain. He looked up and saw how much darker it was now. "I think I should be going.... it's getting kinda dark" he said quietly not wanting to leave.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 am
Derek opened his mouth to answer when he was cut off by wolf howls. "Ah damn....It's almost the full moon.." He grabbed Josh's hand and led him to the park exit. "You should go home where you'll be safe. You already saved me twice, I'd rather you not get hurt cause of me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

Joshua flinched when he was led to the exit. "No I think I'm going to stay~ just for a little please...?" he asked with puppy dog eyes forcing himself on the verge of tears.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:37 am
Derek huffed and wrapped both arms around Josh. "Look I really like you a lot. I don't want you hurt cause of me. Your brother would kill me. But I don't want you to go Josh....I don't know when I'll see you again." He kissed his cheek with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 am

Joshua forced the tears out as he rested his head against Derek. "O-Okay...." he said quietly not moving an inch though.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 am
Derek smirked and licked the tears off his face. "Just for the future you don't have to fake cry to stay with me, Just ask." Derek knew all about crying. His best friend after all was Niko.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:54 am

Joshua turned a bright red even though it was obvious it was fake. "Fine..." he said pushing Derek away and stepping back, "just don't kill yourself I guess..." He turned and walked away heading for home.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 am
"Hey wait a second, Where are you going?" He ran after him gabbing him around the waist. "I didn't want you to leave yet. I wanna talk more."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 am

"Well I have to get home before Nate find's out I'm out this late." he said walking home still, dragging Derek with him.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 am
Derek picked Josh up. "Well I'll walk you home. Or carry you, Whichever works." He nibbled his cheek. "I doubt he'll notice he was getting pretty busy with his friend. I'm a Were I can smell these things."  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games