Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nox Mortia

Benevolent Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 am
Gaia Name:XCalanthiaX
Name: Rosa Valainne
Race: Vampire
Bio: Rosa was born in Paris three hundreds twelve years ago in a family of vampires. From a young age she had been fed exquisitely with human blood and meat for the simple reason her parents wanted their little girl to become strong and be placed as the next ruler among the Valainnes. Said and done, their desire turned exactly as they planned but in the end something unexpected occurred and ruined their life at an extent nobody could ever imagine. Rosa abandoned her family and wandered the earth, traveling from one side of Europe to the other and leaving behind such a high number of victims one can age, or die, without finishing counting them. That was the result of her education, the product of treachery in a world led by murder. Now her path came to an end, her life possessed by the set of rules of the coven she joined. But will she really obey?

Appearance:
User Image
Weapons Specialty: Rosa is a master of swords, a skill sent to her from the great great grandfather before he had died. The man had showed her everything connected to this type of weapon and slowly, the sharp blade became a main component of her system, just like a third arm.
Special Abilities: As for any special abilities or powers there is nothing to be said except her control over all five elements. The spirit however tends to act rebelliously thus she does not appeal to it unless necessary.
Personality: Rosa is particularly sociable and out-going. Except her lust for murder she gets along pretty well with those of the same race with her, or different, at least it resembles at no extent with what she considers to be food. One of the features people think of as mainly disturbing is her honesty and rudeness, for she shall always express her thoughts.
Any Other Info: Her eyes change color according to her mood or the amount of power she uses in a battle. They are usually emerald but when she is angry they turn out a blatant crimson.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 am
xXSilverIcePrincessXx
Silvia
Sugunia

Gaia Name mad xsilvericeprincessxx
Name:Silvia Sugunia
D.O.B biggrin ec 12
Race:Vampire
Bio: doesn't remember
Personality: Silvy can be naive but she is such a sweet girl, very beautiful(towards the boys)
Powers:bending
of 4 elements
Apperance:http://animeonly.org/albums/anime-wallpaper/sexy-anime-girls/Anime-Sexy-Girls-44.jpg

Princess , i have warned you to fix your profile. if you dont comply soon it will be taken down.  

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

xXxnaghtykrisxXx

2,550 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:23 am
Gaia name: littl3_r3d
Name: Kristyl
Race: vampire
Bio: I am a new vampire who was abandoned by my maker, I stumbled upon the manner one night and have stayed, trying to learn more about what I am and what that means. As a human I was an orphan and had an ability to read people very well. As a vampire that skill has enhanced I can also make suggestions into the mind of people when I look them in the eyes but this skill is still week. I am outspoken and usually nice, until you get me angry.
Appearance:User Image
Weapons: I am good with a bow and any sward, though I prefer daggers that can be canceled to large swards, I am also good at hand to hand combat
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 am
Gaia Name: MadHatter230

Name: Kelly De Williamton

Bio: I am a New World Vampire, only the age of fifteen but I look ten. I was born on 96' on a plantation in New Orleans, I had a mother named Sarah, and a father named Jared, and also a baby brother named Vincent, who sadly passed away from falling down the stairs and breaking his neck. At the age of ten her mother passed away from the plague while her father was on a business trip, not known to be alive or dead till she learned it later. One night she was found by a man named Alexander, a vampire who brought her two his home, showing her to his fledgling Nicholas who he created awhile ago and he turned her, making her into a child vampire forever, never to grow into a woman.

Appearance: User Image

Weapons Knife
Special Abilities: She has the ability to run fast, to trick people, telepathy, but shes still learning to fly

Any Other Info: She loves to have new things like dolls, toys, and furniture  

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

xXUntamed Kasai TigerXx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:39 pm
User: xXUntamed TigerXx
Name:Sarah Nightlore
Crush: none
Job: none
weapon: the arch angels blade, a large assortment of daggers, one metal disk sharp enough to cut with the slightest of touch, one compound bow, and any wepon i choose to form from light or darkness.
Good, or evil: Mostly good has a dark side that only appears when angered.
Race: -cant remember the name for it as of yet- Appears to be a type of vampire that feeds off vampires rather than humans.
Sexuality: straight.

If you want to know more about my RPC background please refer to my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 pm
User:Xiryus
Name:Alex Nightlore
Crush: none
Weapon: black rapier and an assortment of firearms
Job: weapon smith
Good/Evil: acts good but has evil master plan
Race: omnigorel (a vampire that can turn into a variety of demons)
Sexuality: straight
User Image
Bio:i follow my older sister everywhere because im not one to trust others easily and im a little weakened do to my illness, like my sister i feed off other vampires but unlike her i can feed off anything i so desire with out consequence . I can be shy at time and down right evil at other times so make sure you have my sis around when that happens.  

Omen Reed

Lonely Alice

8,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm
Gaia Name: LonelyAlice
Name: Diana
Bio:
Diana is the daughter of Sara and Blade. She was just recently born, but grows rather quickly like the rest of the vampires.
Appearance:
Child:
User Image
Grown:
User Image
Weapons Specialty: {When Grown} Sword
Special Abilities: Control over all elements, teleporting, telepathy.
Any Other Info: Has a white kitten named Kit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 pm
Gaia Name biggrin eathangelle
Name: Christopher "Chris"
Race: vampire werewolf
Bio: Was born not that long ago
Appearance:
young
User Image
older
User Image
Weapons Specialty: Swords master
Special Abilities: Can quickly shift to another animal read minds block others from doing so to him.
Any Other Info: His mother and father are Tristan and Julia  

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

magado1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:42 pm
Gaia Name: Magado1
Name: Cyrus Varza
Bio: (Censored material) S.W.A.T (Special Weapons And Tactics) unit 1 commander Cyrus Varza, M.I.A (Missing in action) as of _____ (classified) 12:30 on mission to ______(classified) recent disturbances lead to involvement of the commanders unit, as the commander he went into ______(classified) first and was not seen again. a blood trail was found that night, but it came to a dead end, unlike the other murders, the captains body was not found, so it is believed that the killer has decided to take him hostage or dispose of the body for reasons unknown, possibly involving the killers identity.
Appearance: In Swat Armor User Image
outside of armor User Image
Weapons Specialty:....he is in swat....it stands for SPECIAL WEAPONS and tactics.....do i reallly need to say anything other than guns. but as for the weapons he carries.

User Image
User Image
Special Abilities: none so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm
Gaia Name: Eclipse of the twilight
Name: Adain
Race: 1/4 Deamon 1/4 human 1/4 Werewolf 1/4 Vampire
Bio: First born to Damian and Le its obvious he is a bit of a momma's boy already, but one will have to wait to find out more...
Appearance:
As a child:
User Image
When he's older:
User Image
Weapons Specialty: guns and hand to hand combat
Special Abilities: Manipulation of fire and lightning... and we'll see what else come on with age
Any Other Info: N/A  

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:10 am
welcome

gaia name:nalondria
name: nalondria kaguri
Race:vampire
bio: being raised by a vampire hunter she has been trained to kill her own kind until he was killed. she is quiet and reserved and doesn't like to talk to people. she does enjoy books and being in the kitchen.
appearance as a vampire slayer:User Image
normally you'll find her like:User Image

abilities: she can read minds and is trained as a vampire hunter.
weapons: a sword (natheas an denaes) that comes to her when she calls it. molded into the hilt of the sword is the blood of vampires and lycans alike that she's killed throughout her life.

the vampire hunter she was raised by otherwise known as her shishio:User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 pm
Gaia Name: Condemned To The Dark
Name: Dante Vale
Bio: Little is known about Dante's past other than his original master was one of the most feared yet revered vampires of his time. Having that one master in particular meant Dante would also become one of the strongest vampires as well. Even though he has speed that exceeds any bullet and the strength to crush mountains he would rather serve under someone else. He has always said when asked about this, "I'm a fighting man I would rather slay a thousand vampire hunters in one night than stand back while others die for me."
Weapons Specialty: He really doesn't have a specialty in weapons because he is good with any weapon he lays his hands on. Although as of late, he has a tendancy to use a silver knife he has hidden in one of his shoes.
Special Abilities: None unless you count his unbelievable speed and strength.

I Go Hard All Night

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 am
Gaia Name:: PoppiHollaPuddelz
Name:: Millicent "Millie" Castillo
Race:: Vampire
Bio:: Her personality ranges from cocky and sarcastic when in a relatively good mood to outright bloodthirsty and foulmouthed when she's pissed. Probably a nod back to how she was treated when her family was still alive - her parents tried to mould her into a perfect society lady that would carry on the family legacy, but Millie wanted out. When she tried to run away from home, her father caught her and gave her as much a verbal beating as a physical one, and blamed her mother for not teaching her daughter properly. At sixteen, she was turned after getting wasted on the streets after a party, and had no qualms about killing her own family instantly. Right now, she's plenty bored, and looking for action or some interesting people wink

Appearance::
User Image
Weapons::
Careful, there are blades hidden in those tonfas.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff