Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:46 pm
*selene smiled and she kisse him back* im feeling better, *she kissed him again* i didnt know that my soon to be husband was so..sexy.. *selene blushed at him looking at his eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:44 pm
Rose came to the ball, looking extremely beautiful. By her side was Lucian...she agreed to dance with him. Lucian took his hand, looking handsome underneath his mask, he danced with Rose...and their aura's merged together and they were dancing elegantly...and almost breathtakingly. Rose was also wearing a mask.

Natsumi was focusing on Soma, her lips parted into a beautiful smile

Yuki came down the stairs, masked and looking stunning. Her hair was tied in a ponytail that curled and her face was hidden by a elegant mask. Enclasped around her neck, was a necklace with a ruby in the center, She was wearing white gloves and she approached Mercutio, a smile touching her ruby red lips. "Mercutio." Yuki chimed gazing at Mercutio.

There was a unusual man in the forest, his hair down and black...he seemed to be thinking, sitting in a tree, looking mysterious and handsome. Looking down he spotted Nago and studied him with curiousity.

Celeste nodded, smiling over to Ixa her hand tightly enclasped in his.

User Image<--- Yuki's dress

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<-- Yuki's mask  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:15 pm
Saga looked over seeing the Masked Yuki come down the stairs."Its a good thing we got her back,before the horrible man Dalexia hurt her,but i wonder where did she go before returning here?" thought Saga sipping his drink.

Mercutio took Yuki by the hand,which he kissed like the gentleman.he then took Yuki out on the dancefloor,slowly dancing with her."Yuki look over to Soma & our little girl.She grew up so fast."said Mercutio looking through Yuki's eye holes seeing her beautiful eyes.

Nago kept walking in the woods,feeling the wind on his face.He then desided sence no one was around him,to turn into his Yokai/Fangire form,& run through the woods.

Daritsu smiled,looking over to Selene."Now i just hope our little girl doesn't fuss while she is sleeping."said Daritsu kissing Selene while trying not to worry.

"What's this,Daritsu,did you & Selene have yourselves a little girl,how cute,now your little girl & Saga's little Michiko can play together."said Serenity smiling over to him.

Ixa smiled over,with Celeste's hand in his.He went to the ball,fixing up a plate for Celeste."I found your favorite stuff."said Ixa smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Yuki smiled, "Mhm...they look so cute." Yuki said, dancing with Mercutio.

A smile touched Celeste's pink painted lips, "Mhm..." Celeste said, holding Ixa's hand in hers.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm
Saga then looked over to the rest of the dancers."it seems this is something fun for someone."said Saga drinking his drink,setting the empty glass on the table.he then looked over to the window seeing the clouds come in.

Mercutio danced with Yuki slowly,but he kept his eye on Natsumi,for being a father just wishes to protect his children.he tried not to make it obvious to her that he is watching his daughter.

Nago Ran through the woods,feeling the winds blowing against him."I wonder,if the story of this where dad met mother here,it seems to unlikely dad met mother in this forest." thought Nago using his claws to climb the tree near him.

Daritsu took his Selene by the hand,going out on the dancefloor.

Serenity smiled seeing her youngest with the girl he loves.

Ixa then went out holding the hand of his wife's hand."How about the dance."said Ixa smiling over to Celeste.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:48 pm
Celeste smiled, ad took Ixa's hand. "Of course." Celeste said.

Rose and Lucian were still dancing, their auras sparking and perfectly in unison. Rose was gazing deep in Lucian's eyes as they moved together in perfect harmony. For a second...She saw Malachi's soul deep within Lucian but Rose and Lucian just continued to dance, moving together

Tamryn yawned and rested against the tree, "That was just a man..totally not what I am seeking right now." Tamryn thought to himself, cleaning out his gun.

Miyazu looked thoughtful, her eyes half closed and she was thinking, tending to Michiko for a bit.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 pm
Saga then looked over going up to see hi little girl.He went into the room,seeing Miyazu & Michiko."Oh look at my beautiful little girl."said Saga kissing Michiko on the forehead.

Mercutio finally let his guard down knowing Natsumi would be safe with Soma.

Ixa put his hands on Celeste's waist,slowly dancing with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 pm
Yuki smiled, continuing to dance With Mercutio.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 pm
*the band and the singer began to play one of her favorite songs and she softly sang along to it barely audiable as she danced with raphael*

*raven was giggling dancing with her date sebastian, he was charming and sweet like raven always thought of her boyfriend to be* sebastian.. i int know that you were such a good dancer *she smiled and she ha little dimples in her cheeks like her mother*

*soma smiled at natsumi and he blushed at her taking her and* come with me.. *soma said softly taking her into the garden and he sat with her by the fountain and the rose bushes, there was a clear sky with millions of sparkeling stars in the sky and he caught natsumi looking up at the stars and he smiled* natsumi, *he took off his mask* your the most beautiful women ive ever seen.. and i o anything to protect you. even if it means giving my life.. *soma looked at her eyes* id do anything for you natsumi.. *soma hesitated but he spoke in his mind* "you mean the world to me..."

*selene kisse him back* dont worry my love.. *she began to dance with daritsu* she'll be ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm
Saga smiled down to his little girl."she is one of our most importent things in our lives."said Saga

Mercutio danced with Yuki mostly,keeping her close to him."I never wish to loose you ever again."said Mercutio.

Nago returned to the castle turning into his human form before going into the corner of the room so no one could see him.

"Well lets just hope the baby doesn't wake up."said Daritsu looking over to Selene.

Serenity just stood there smiling over to eveyone.

Ixa danced with Celeste but knew not to be rought with it so he knew she is pregnant.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm
Natsumi smiled to Soma, and looked up at the sky again, not knowing what to say she closed her eyes.

Sebastien smiled and held Raven close to him, dancing with her, he gazed into her eyes, "Raven...I was wondering if...if you would become my girlfriend." Sebastien smiled, looking to Raven.

Celeste smiled, and laid her head on Ixa's shoulder.

Miyazu smiled, "Yeah." She said, kissing Michiko on the forehead...and Michiko smiled and giggled.

Rose looked down, dancing with Lucian. "He...he dances just like Malachi did..." Rose thought, to herself...memories flooding back.

Yuki smiled, laying her head on his shoulder, "I know...I don't want to get taken again either...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm
*selene smiled and she kissed daritsu* i love you daritsu

*soma took natsumi's hand* you mean the world to me... natsumi *he smiled at her softly*

*raven blushe looking into sebastians eyes* yes, i would love to sebastian *raven smiled and she kissed him passionately* i wanted to ask you the same thing sebastian *nuzzled him*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 pm
Natsumi smiled and looked up to Soma, closing her eyes.

Sebastien smiled and nuzzled Raven. "I'm glad..." Sebastien said, smiling as he held Raven closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm
Saga smiled,then kissing his daughter's forehead."Now my little princess,sleep tight,its time for your nap."said Saga putting his little girl into her crib so she could get her nap in."Now Miyazu,would you like to go to the dance?"said Saga

Mercutio kissed Yuki on the lips,holding her tight.

Nago looked over to his parents,then to his sister,then he went up to the room where he went into once he aged.

"I love you too Selene,now how about we go out on the dancefloor?"said Daritsu holding Selene's hand.

Serenity got tired for some reason so she went up to her room,dropping out of her dress,crawling right into bed.

Ixa petted Celeste's hair,knowing full well her father was here & he feared he might get hurt by him for doing something to his daughter.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 pm
*soma took natsumis chin in his hand gently and he kissed her passionately and whispered to natsumi* i love you natsumi wolfsbain *soma held natsumi close to him and looked up to the sky with her and he let go of her then flew into the sky and in the clouds thinking to himself* "why did you just do that!?...pour feelings out...then kiss her, its too soon...and...what if she doesnt love me back?..." thought soma scared that natsumi doesnt lover him back*

*raven smiled and she got closer to him as the band played a love song* i love you sebastian

*the ghost of jeremy was in the corner and was watching rose and eye the man that was dancing with her then lowered his head and dissapeared*  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games