Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and Molly played dress up in their new clothes acting like small children who had gotten a penny in their sock"This is the best ever!" said molly twirling around in her new gown as she plops on the bed laughing as Evelyn looks at herself in the mirror"These are very comfortable for sure.." she smiled briskly before seeing her filled figure in the mirror frowning she turned away to join molly on the bed"We need to be in our uniforms I'm sure this wing needs a good cleaning" she warned her friend. Molly sighed and nodded"it was nice.. while it lasted.." she said with a weary smile the two girls nodded undressed and putting their uniforms back on headed out the door to see John and Bryan return"Where is Master Raven?" asked Evelyn puzzled"It seems he is already speaking with one of the mages Ms. Evelyn I'm going to check on his horse in the stable" said john leaving the 3 there as Bryan shyly asked"Do you and Molly need help Ms evelyn?" she looked about the hall"I suppose Bryan if you wouldn't mind we aren't sure what needs to be moved" she said as the 3 headed into one of the rooms to inspect what was to be done;

The Wizard looked over the books before him setting down the worn paged creations onto the massive wooden table he let him see the emblem on the front of the book"These are the book of Merlin..."he said quietly"Well one of them.. we aren't suppose to take thse out of the room but well.." he looked about"I think we are fine.. if you wish to see the others I can show you" he said offering to show him the restricted area;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looked at the book and gently started turning the pages he could tell the books where old and he also knew a lot of what he was seeing including the magic symbles and magic circles."Hmm this ones different then mine."He says as he holds up his hand and magic circle appears in the air above his hand and compares the two."Look here these two ruins are different and there seems to be one more added here."I wounder."He says as he starts moving the ruins and once done the magic became very unstable and with out flinching he removed the unstable ruins and the magic returns to normal."Will that was unexpected."He says looking back at the book and turning the page and stops."There is a page missing."He says  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Warr watched him use the rune with little to no problem when the magic became disruptive he was startled and stepped back but with ease Raven seemed to fix the issue he commented on the missing page"Oh yes.. that page is supposely lost to history they say" he frowned"I believe someone from a neighboring kingdom stole it.. but we aren't sure.." he commeted"Your clear understanding of magic is extraordinary whom did you learn from?"

Bryan Evelyn and Molly managed to clean all the rooms in the wig with ease Bryan carried out anything that looked broken or damaged after what seemed awhile they took a rest in the kitchen the only place the three felt comfortable for hanging out they all talked with their old friends there as Evelyn watched John come in his nose red from the cold"It must be freezing out there..." commented evelyn softly feeling the icty coldness"I should head back to make sure Master Raven's fire is good" she commented to her friend as Molly stood up"Should I go with you?" she said; Evelyn smiled"Nah Its okay Molly i'm sure we are allowed longer breaks now that we are promoted..." she let her friend rest up and talk while she headed back; Once in Raven's room she began to check the fire it looked abit dull so she added a log or two that was near it and poke it untill it was alive again sitting on the floor on her knees she warmed her hands;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven lets the magic fade and looks at Warr and sighs"will thats to bad i wish we could find that page."He says as he gently closes the book."I will have to come see these other books later,and maybe go look into these neighboring kingdoms."He says before his eyes narrow slightly."Some ones in my room."He says sharply and he snaps his fingers and he vanished and appeared in his room by his bed and was about to speak loudly but then noticed Evelyn by his fire and smiles."So lady Evelyn what brings you here."He asks as he walks towards her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn was just about to get off the ground when she heard a voice behind her startled she turned to look over her shoulder as she took in a deep breathe"Master Raven my apologies I came to stoke your fire" she said getting off the ground she noted he got there pretty quick and the door was still shut"How did you?" she said pointing frowning she shoook her head the way of wizards were to much of a mystery for her"Did you get a tour of the castle sir?" she asked"Also we have cleaned the wing to be spotless any errands will you have us run? And do you wish to dine here or with the king tonight?" she asked trying to cover all her bases at once;

Warr was puzzled and astonished at the quick teleportation he took up the book and returned it to the vaults in which it came;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:12 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."I see will thank you lady Evelyn,as for how i got here."He points to the door frame and there was a small glowing ruin."This lets me know when some one enters my room and it lets me return here in an instant."He says before turning to her."You all did good work today so why don't you all join me in the kings hall for dinner and I told the men to be ready for a trip around the city tomorrow and I would like you two ladies to be ready as well,we are going to need to get supplies as i wish to go to the other kingdoms."He says as he walks up to her."So make sure you two are fit and healthy for the trip."He says with a smile as he turns and walks to the door and opens it."Come lets go get the others."He says holding the door for her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched him point to the door explaining the magic behind it then he told her they would be dining with the king on his command and she looked rather worried when he said they were to be traveling tomorrow"We are to Travel my Lord? In the dead of winter!" she exclaimed not sure how that would work she nodded her head quickly"Of course everything will be prepared for your assecion" she told him heading through the door she turned to dip him a cursey"We will be prepared for dinner" she assured him heading over to her room she entered closing the door she gazed at the room frowning it would be many months before she would see this wonderful place... but she supposed this was her life now.. Taking a moment before taking out nice gowns for her and Molly so they didnt look like shambles infront of the kings court; She heard the return of Molly as the woman greeted Raven and entered into their room while the men bowed to their new master and asked if he needed anything;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and looks at Evelyn."Don't worry to much about it I will figure it out."He says before leaning against the wall out side there rooms and greets Molly then the men."I don't need any thing but you two should clean up we have a date with the king tonight."he says with a little laugh before he returns to his room and gets changed into a new outfit (Minus the hood,and black and gold) and once changed he returns to the others."You all look great,we shouldn't keep the king waiting now should we."He says as his staff appears in his hand and he leads them to the throne room.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and Molly dressed in their corresponding gowns Evelyn's was a beautiful red gown with an attached hood; Molly's was very similar but in a dark shade of blue the two fixed their hair by combing it and brushing it out til it shined the girls braided their hair coiling and pulling them into fashionable hairpieces; They exited to see all the men ready they curtsied to raven and then followed after him behind the men; John and Bryan were beaming with pride and equal desire at seeing their female coworkers looking so beautiful; Once they entered the hall the court stopped to see the wizard brining in his staff in such fany attire the king was puzzled but only laughed"Welcome Master Raven! I hope my castle has suited you well?" he said with a great chuckle he was in a better mood that night his mistress sat on his left side his wife on his right the queen made sure to wear even more elaborate clothes her bosom couldn't have been more pronounced unless it was spilling out of the dress and she gave Raven a toast with a twinkling eye; Her hair which was full of volume was pulled up in its own contraption that would be the envy of any lady at court of course no woman had their hair down and free because it was considered scandalize only a husband would know the lengths of his wifes hair; The Wizards watched him in puzzlement as Raven approached with his 4 servants"It was very nice of the headmistress to give you such a handsome team of individuals.." said one of the wizards eye molly and evelyn with lustful eyes"Yes but he is more powerful than any wizard to have been here since perhaps merlin himself... and after all they are staff.. we have been here for awhile I trust he hasn't had issues out of these younger individuals" said wizard warr with a twinkling eyes"Did you figure out what you are going to do Young Master Raven?" he asked the man;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven grins wide."Indeed it has been my lord thank you for you're hospitality,these fine people you have offered as my staff have been doing great work today so I seen it fit to treat them as well as they have treated me."He says waving the four of them to the table and he smiles at Warr."Indeed i have,tomorrow I am going to look around town and get supplies I wish to see these other kingdoms,and yes traviling in winter is hard but waiting till spring seems to long for my mind..."He stopped and put his hand to his head."By the gods i am dumb."He hisses before shaking his head."Sorry something just came to mind thats all,we should all take our seats."He says moving to the table and sits with his staff next to him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn sat down with her friends they all felt rather uncomfortable being in such a rich environment but she seemed to accept it as did the others they remained quiet unless spoken to and ate their meals by mimicking others;
Warr looked abit concerned "I hope you will be alright.. the winter can be harsh young master raven... and there is random blizzards that many have been lost in" he told him; The queen looked rather worried about hearing the wizard leaving"You will be returning back soon enough my lord?" she asked inspecting him in his nice suit she found him rather alluring"As Master Warr has said it is very dangerous to be out in this terrible weather.." she skeptically looked over the two maids he had glaring at evelyn"Do you like your staff?" she comments softly seeing if there was a way to get rid of any of them before they traveled the world together; Evelyn heard the nobles whispering to themselves"Why are they trying to dress so nice? I mean that was 2 years ago fashion of course callaway would not allow them the finest of fashions" snickered another. Evelyn looked at John Molly and Byran they all looked uncomfortable... but they didnt show it keeping emotionless faces she decided to be brave and do the same... it may be easier once they were out of this kingdom into another...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles at the queen warmly."No need to worry my lady,and yes they are rather good at there jobs they got my wing cleaned within a day."He says calmly before turning to lock eyes on the nobles who where talking in low whispers and he says in a rather cold voice."If you wish to speak about my staff please speak so we can hear you clearly,I would love to know what you are whispering about."He says with a cold glint in his eyes as he folds his hands slowly,Raven was always warm and welcoming but now his eyes where cold as ice.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn had to hide a smirk behind her cup of wine John and bryan were covering their mouths with a napkin trying to hide their smiles and molly dunked her head to hide the tears of laughter trying to show up; The group of women who were told to speak up were all together applaud and they managed to remain quiet as the queen spoke up with a gay voice"Of course silly gossip from little girls.. now if you haven't anything better to do your dismissed children"the group of women most of them married had to get up bow to the king and queen and leave while their husbands shamefully said their dismissals as well the queen looked over at raven her eyes light up"Very protective of your own I see? I find that very chivalrous in a man" her eyes were lit up with passion as her husband laughed"Of course you would wouldn't you dear" the queen sounded annoyed as she put her wine down with a sigh; The Wizards watched the exhchange with amusement as they asked raven"When do you plan on returning?" said warr"I hope its before next harvest I would much rather like to show you the harvest moon and the affects it has on the magic here";  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven watched as they all left and cleared his throat before returning to his normal self."Indeed i am my lady."He says giving her a smile before looking to the wizards."About my trip I may postpone it for a while yet I need to look into some stuff around town before I leave."He says before drinking some more wine and looks at the others."So tomarrow you all better be up bright and early we are still going into town."He says with a laugh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

They all 4 nodded towards Raven and they continued to finish their meal soon the food was over and the king called for the night to end as they all waited for Raven to dismiss them to their room once done so they all could head to bed; Evelyn tried to conceal a yawn as she walked behind john and bryan; While the queen slipped a note for Raven to 'join' her if he wished to discuss anything; Evelyn before getting undressed for the night made her way into Ravven's room to make sure the wood was stocked and that the fire was roaring incase he would have need for it rubbing her eyes from the smoky substance of it she stood up and headed out the door not sure if he would show up like last time or not;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games