Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Factions: Congrats Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:46 pm
2 Cards are still up for grabs guys! Send in your guesses for the mini game to win =D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:18 pm
CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT TO VOTE AGAIN! errrrr bandwagon it is. ;-; I'm sorry!

Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Axuan is a ruthless murderer!  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Axuan

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:23 pm
If I'm going down.

Then I'm calling a nuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:36 pm
Shilshadu

just because i felt i needed to say something: have you ever read any of the scenes I've written as host? razz

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰
I just reread more scenes to look for yours. The Jack the Ripper ones.... emotion_puke
You did a fantastic job on those! My poor stomach twisted itself into a knot.  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Syrim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:02 pm
Code:

Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Starrii is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Starrii is a ruthless murderer!  

EphemeraI Bliss

Loiterer

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:56 pm
Axuan
If I'm going down.

Then I'm calling a nuke.

?

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:07 pm
Yami no Sakura
StephyDiane
I better or ill be one angrier employee than i already am. lol well im leaving for work now. hopefully my night goes better than yesterday did lol
Good luck!

It wasn't a very bad night. It was quite boring except when i tore the insides of both my pants in my legs >.> All my other work pants were dirty so my mom couldnt bring me a new pair >.>  

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm
Round 5 Death Scene:

The Yakuza kingpin was walking towards the restaurant to meet up with axuan with plans to poison him. She pats her coat pocket to make sure the vial is still there. Ahead of her she see's axuan walk into the restaurant they are meeting at. She picked up her pace to make it there at the same time. All of a sudden shots are fired and Starrii is hit by a bullet in the chest. She touches her chest and pulls her shaking hand away to see blood on it. The people around her screamed and threw themselves on the ground to avoid being shot. Starrii looks up to see the new Cartel Kingpin across the street in his car with a gun still pointing at her.

"s**t!" She tried to move but she couldn't fast enough. The Cartel Kingpin pulls the trigger one more time before speeding away from the scene. The final bullet hit Starrii right in the eye. She fell and was dead before she hit the ground. Blood leaked from her eye, down her cheek and pooled on the ground.

The Police, already on their way to arrest Starrii from evidence that they had just received from a lackey, were first to be on the scene. They got word that axuan a known suspect to all the murders was still waiting in the restaurant. They went in and arrested him to take him to jail for questioning. "What do you mean I'm under arrest? I was the one who sent in the anonymous tip that Starrii was going to be here in the first place so you can catch her! This isn't right!" The police told him to shut up and they put him in the police car and made their way to the station.

Across town a hurried Mob Kingpin rushed to finish putting the last piece in place. He crawled out from under the car and walked off unnoticed just in time to see StephyDiane and Xupra unlock the car and get in.

The Mob Kingpin smiled in triumph and walked away in the opposite direction just as the car blew up and caused a huge explosion. Flaming car parts flew in every direction. There were no survivors.

Shilshadu finally came out of hiding. She knew the Cartel was closing in on her and had sent a lookalike of herself to the Cartel Kingpin's home in her place to let the Cartel Kingpin believe he had killed her. Now that the original Cartel Kingpin was dead she had nothing to fear.

Niccolo Ammaniti was finally released from jail after paying a really expensive lawyer to fight his case. There was no stable evidence linking him to any murders so he was released.

Also dont forget the mini game is still ongoing! There are still 2 cards left to win! ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:27 pm
StephyDiane
It wasn't a very bad night. It was quite boring except when i tore the insides of both my pants in my legs >.> All my other work pants were dirty so my mom couldnt bring me a new pair >.>
Welcome back~

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I've ruined pants that way too...I was so embarrassed when it happened at work that I went out to a drug store to get thread and needle to sew it back up in the bathroom. It barely lasted to the end of the day before it tore again. ><  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:34 pm
Yami no Sakura
StephyDiane
Welcome back~

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I've ruined pants that way too...I was so embarrassed when it happened at work that I went out to a drug store to get thread and needle to sew it back up in the bathroom. It barely lasted to the end of the day before it tore again. ><

Im just glad it wasnt in a noticeable area lol i was embarrassed but just kept working  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:27 pm
StephyDiane
Im just glad it wasnt in a noticeable area lol i was embarrassed but just kept working
That's the spirit. xD I'm sure nobody noticed 'cause...would be super creepy if they were staring in that area anyway. D:  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 pm
Yami no Sakura
StephyDiane
That's the spirit. xD I'm sure nobody noticed 'cause...would be super creepy if they were staring in that area anyway. D:

I know right? lol

so how are you doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:31 pm
StephyDiane
I know right? lol

so how are you doing?
I'm all jazzed up on pepsi and folding laundry. xD
I should be sleeping 'cause I have work in the morning. But here I am~

I'm sorry about your death Round 5. D:  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:36 pm
Yami no Sakura
StephyDiane
I know right? lol

so how are you doing?
I'm all jazzed up on pepsi and folding laundry. xD
I should be sleeping 'cause I have work in the morning. But here I am~

I'm sorry about your death Round 5. D:

Its ok. Its usually about this time when the alliances with the most numbers who have a "killer" role kills me off lols  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games