Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven once again listened to them once again and nods."I understand will you are all free to do as you need,I am not one for giving orders."He says as he turns to the window and looks out it."You are all free to leave but lady Evelyn and lady Molly please stay behind a moment I wish to get some dishes down for you try and cook if you don't mind."He says as he turns back to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The men left through the door and as soon as they did Evelyn cleared her throat"How is your ribs?" she asked as Molly gasped"Eve!" she told her as evelyn shrugged her shoulders"What? I couldn't take it anymore" she told her; Molly looked over at him"Sorry about that Master Raven... she is abit outspoken" she told him glaring at Evelyn who frowned and nodding in understanding if Raven ended up being a jack a** they could be sent out of here without anywhere to go and it was the dead of winter"Forgive me Master Raven" she said quietly bowing her head;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughs after her outburst and smiles."I told you that you didn't need to worry about me lady Evelyn and the whole Master Raven is a little too formal for my tastes."He says before he lifts his robes and shows her his ribs."You pulled me form the cold and gave my body time to recover and so my magic also recovered,I told you I would repay you're kindness but it was faster then i thought."He says as he lowers his robes and looks at them both."Now i did want to know what kind of dishes you can make and if I can I will write some down and teach you what they are but i want to know what you two can do I may be fit but i do eat a lot so."he says laughing a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn smiled luckily for once he was good natured"Well you did manage to pay back my petticoat huh?" she gave a soft laugh as molly looked puzzled"I'll tell you later molly Master Raven I know you think it is very formal but we can't just call you by your first name so idly we will get in trouble" Evelyn informed him frowning"As far as dishes.. I suppose we can make many dishes... but if there is something you would like for us to make then by all means please write them down so that the cook can tell us what needs to be done... I am sorry but Molly nor I can't read or write so we have to rely on others.. unless you tell me personally and I manage to remember for you sir" she told him; Molly blinked at him and evelyn"Master Raven.... will you require us to entertain you?" she said quietly as evelyn looked over at Molly horrified not wanting him to know that aspect of certain servants in the castle;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looks over at Molly and gives her a little smile."Why do you ask that, do you want me to give that order lady Molly."He asks her his smile didn't fade and his eyes did narrow a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Molly bent her head and shook it quickly"No sir no..." she told him feeling her face flushing as Evelyn tried to see if he was joking or not; It was hard to tell but she assumed so far his attitude perhaps he was just teasing her... She cleared her throat"Please Master Raven the dishes?" she asked as if she wanted to get them both out of there in case he changed his mind on what molly told him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles softly."Good answer lady Molly good answer I did say I don't seek harm on others less they seek harm on me."He says as he reaches out and puts a hand on her head then looks over at Evelyn and nods."I will hold off on that for time being its about lunch time so you two may want to get off and if you two run into any truble let me know and I will fix it and it don't matter if its a noble or not."he says with a grin before he sets them off and once he was alone he gets undressed by taking the armor form his robes and then looks around his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Molly almost flinched at his touch but it seemed gentle and so she didnt fear him anymore; As Evelyn bowed to him"Thank you Master Raven we will return with you a meal soon" the girls left and once out the door molly took a deep breathe as Evelyn glared at her"You really like to start s**t dont you?" she whispers as the girl shook her head"Think Eve! we dont have to worry about being man handled didn't you hear him?" said molly excited as evelyn sighed and smiled"Yes it is a true blessing for sure.. we will have to be good so we dont lose this job or its back into the scum for both of us" molly nodded solemnly as they walked down the hall; Other servants that were literally their rank the day before would have to bow their heads around them now because they were a step right below nobles having been given as a wizards house servant; They both went to the kitchen and requested their lunch and the masters as they were given a whole trolly for his and they each got plates full of food for themselves and the two men in their wing; Molly took the tray of their food off to a room saying she would give john and Bryan theirs if she could serve the master; Nodding Evelyn returned knocking onto Raven's door before entering"Master Raven your lunch has been prepared" she entered slowlying knowing there was a changing screen so even if he was using she could slip in and set up his private table without any issue; She set out a small spread of cheeses bread fruits roasted fowl steamed veggies and soup; She set up his silverware which was on a plate of gold with silver spoons and knives she also filled his goblet and set the pitcher nearby"Will you require anything else Master Raven?"she asked as she manage to finally look up to find him in the room.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looks over as the door opens and he was getting changed behind his screen and steps out as he puts his shirt on and smiles."Not at this moment Evelyn please go enjoy you're own food and once you are done ask the boys to come here I need to talk to them as well and get there skills and get to know them."He says as he sits down and looks over at her."Oh and do ask Molly if there is any thing she needs and that goes for you're self as well."He says as he sends her off to go eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked up smiling noticing that he brusing was gone"Of course Master Raven" she dropped a curtsey and then left him as she headed back to her own room her and Molly would share a joint bed in the wing and so would the men in another unless they were married then they would get their own room so they could be with their wives; Jon was of marriage age for sure and he was already looking for women Bryan could wait a few years if he wished... Molly and herself were of the age to be married but she didnt believe she caared for it much molly on the other hand wanted the married life and to raise children since it was all she thought women should be able to do; Upon entering her and molly sat down at their small tea table that they never thought they would have and began to eat their good plate of food"Honestly don't know if I'll eat all this" she confessed" Molly nodded in agreement"We are so used to eating so little.. its a wonder..." she said quietly"So about that petticoat?"evelyn smiled and began to tell her the story how she met Raven and what happened that night; Molly gasped when she heard her say she scolded him for being on the floor"Oh my to think you scolded a wizard as if he was a little boy" Evelyn chuckled softly"I would never do it now.." she said quietly clearing her throat in worry"Molly... he said if we need anything do you have a winter cloak and petticoat?" she asked her friend who shook her head"I will ask him if we can get the funds or items for these.... other wise you will freeze out there" molly blinked"But your own are so old Evelyn!" she said as evelyn shook her head"I'm okay with that... I mean I don't think it matter what we look like outside unless we have to accompany him right?" molly nodded as she said"I have to go get John and Bryan he wishes to speak with them" she rose up and knocked on the men's door as Bryan answered"Ms. Evelyn..." he said shyly as she gave him an emotionless expression"Master Raven wishes to speak with the pair of you" John rose up and nodded as Bryan looked worried she smiled at him"I think it will be fine Mr. Mc Donough" she assured him returning to her room as the men headed over to Raven's door"Master Raven we are here" spoke john loudly outside the door waiting for them aloud entrance; Evelyn blushed she forgot to do that earlier as she shut her own door and took in a deep breathe"Oh my.." she got a knock on her own door as she opened it to have headmistress callaway come some staff as they brought in 2 large trunks"These are the clothes each of you will wear.. you will dress as good as any noble servant there is new undergarments and sheets gowns and warm cloaks for the winter"Evelyn blinked she didn't realize they would receive all this stuff! She looked at the two large chest and bowed to headmistress callaway'Thank you Ma'am" she told her as molly curtsied as well"It is no matter the king is required to give the wizards suitable staff it does our country no good to have shambles fall our pride and glory of this country does it?" she exited with the other servants as the girls raced over to pull out the new items admiring them"Eve... they are so beautiful" said molly crying as she held a lacy chemise" Evelyn just smiled and hugged the red gown that she held in her hands glad that all her hard work payed off to put her in such good fortune;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was enjoying his food and writing up some dishes he liked back in his world when he heard a knock on his door."You two may enter."He says and once they two where in his room he turns to them and smiles."Sorry to interrupt your lunch but sense I got a chance to talk to the ladies it only seemed right to talk to you gents."He says with a smile as he reaches over and closes his little book and ."So how about you two tell me about your self's I like to know who I have in my employ".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Bryan and John walked in standing in attention the pair looked at each other"We aren't sure what you require out of us sir?" answered john"I suppose I can tell you my family history abit"; John's story of his beginnings was his mother was a maid and his father was a guard in the palace so he grew up in the palace as one of the staffs children; When he became much older he was sent into the countryside to learn to farm and work cattle and horses with his aunt and uncle there he stayed until he was old enough to return to the palace"I've been here for the past 10 years and have learned alot my plan is to marry someone employed in the castle and repeat the process my lord" he said not sure how best he could describe; Bryan's story was complete opposite he was like Evelyn and Molly coming in from the streets waiting outside the kitchen because his parents died from the smallpox"I was but a lad of 5 naught nothin sir.. but I guess you could say I couldn't well then starve.. I'm glad the cook took me in and trained me" he told him going about how he learned simple tricks in the past 15 years living in the palace; Though he knew less of john he lived in the castle longer"I hoped to find me a sweetheart one day I suppose.. but I dont be needing to think about that for awhile unless I be wanting sir.." he said looking down at his shoes smiling as if he had someone already in mind; John looked directlly at Raven"Our personal lives will not affect our devotion and service to you my lord in this kingdom especially if you are staffed we have to get your approval and the kings before proceeded with marraige and anything outside of that is frowned upon; Courting is aloud but anything of the physical nature" he cleared his throat"Has to be approved only in the marriage bed in the eyes of God" he commented"The church hates anything sinful";  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was listening to the men speak and started to write things down as they spoke his head nodding form time to time."I see so you believe in god hmm and you have a church,nice to know."He says closing his book with a smile."Will I have learned a lot form that thank you,you two I look forward to your service,I have a little trip planed for tomorrow,I want to get to know this city and the lands around it."He says standing up and walking up to them and landing a hand on each of there shoulders."Now if you two will come with me I would like to get a little true around the castle if you wouldn't mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

John and Bryan both looked puzzled but shrugged their shoulders assuming he was just assessing them as John nodded"Of course Master Raven I will show you anywhere you wish to go" bryan nodded as well as he took his position behind raven and John led them out the door then John began to explain the castle as they walked;"This is one of the wizard wings there is a total of 6 their used to be 6 wizards here years ago.. We are the most powerful kingdom in the world currently having 6 wizards is very rare most places only have 1 or 2" he told him"This wing can be remodeled to your liking by the kings order" he explained"Now over here" he lead him back down the stairs"If you take the main hall" he explained"Over here is 2 other wizards down those hallways" he said"On the other side is 3 more wizards in the center up the stairs is the royals apartments of the royals and any other nobles that live here" he explained; He showed him the way to the kitchen"Our kitchen feeds many mouths several hundred a day that concludes the nobles for court and all the staff so its a big deal" he opened the large doors showing the massive kitchen as the staff runned about"The king and is assembly have dinner in the throne room every morning noon and night" he explained"All servants have them in their own quarters or in the kitchen" he told him"Sometimes some servants are aloud to eat at the kings table in the case of the royal wizards having their personal servants attend balls and tournaments" john then showed him the entrance to the garden"The king is lavish when it comes to his Garden it is well over 10 miles long and stretches back towards the woods" He then showed him other rooms places music rooms tutoring areas and some guest rooms"This is the library Master Raven" he told him; Just as they reached it Wizard Warr approached out of the restricted area"Ah seeing your getting a tour Young Master Raven" the older wizard smiled"Would you care to look at the these books with me?" he asked;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven followed behind John and looks around as they walked listening to him he could feel eyes on him every where they went but he didn't let it bother him and once they got to the kitchen he was impressed when they got in there."Will this is impassive to say the least."He says as he nods to the head cook then as they left and made it to the library he grins as he sees all the books he looks over as the wizard comes near and nods his head."Gladly,John and Bryan you two are free to do as you need,If any thing comes up find me here."He says as he walks with the mage to a table and sits down."What books do we have here?"He asks.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games