Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
.|| Chapter 8: The Grand Market ||. OVER! Thanks Everyone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:05 am
Uzumati - 7

While the mysterious women didn't speak of grand forests, Uzumati still found himself entranced by the ideas of plains and tall mountains. If their lands were so expansive why did they come here? His brow furrowed in confusion at the idea of spreading knowledge. Was it truly worth such a journey to come here?

He truly would never understand people and their desires to interact. Wasn't it fine just to stay in the wilds with the beasts? Though admittedly he was curious...what sort of beasts did these people have in their lands? Maybe one day he would find out, but there was no way that he was going to get on any flying ship!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:34 am
Sabra Knight

Neryssa
Post 8

Neryssa was bouncing from foot to foot, the thrill of adventure. The new culture and dance styles. Oh this sounded like so much fun! Looking to her sister, Neryssa listened, barely, to what she had to say. She wanted to go, but she had to pack. She couldn't wear just ANYTHING! "We should go. Who else from our family would jump at this chance?" Neryssa said with an excited chime. "But we do need to tell them if we do go. Well..." She looked off to one side. "I know I want to go. Who knows what we could learn there, the new styles to bring back here and show everyone."

All this talk was making her even the more excited, she wanted to quickly head home and tell her parents that she was traveling to a new land. Pack what she could and come back, there was also getting Lygs. She couldn't leave him behind, who knows what her brothers would do to the poor thing. Actually, she had to wonder what was happening now, she didn't really trust her brothers to watch Lygs. Cursing silently she wished she had brought him along on this... "I know one thing I need to get, Lygs."  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:27 am
Orpheus Solon
Aysun

Kesmi
Draven

Issaly - Post 10

There was a nod as Issaly rubbed his stomach where Ullyee smacked him. He looked up to the elder before nodding. "Right...okay, you win Ullyee. Let's go back and get the boys."

Above him Therus instantly had started to play with Flower once again. The sprite chattering away as he snuggled Flower. He had been worried that Issaly was about to do something silly. Issaly hummed. "I left the boys with a trusted person...I asked around."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:16 pm
Barihn Post 7

The Academy sounded strange to Barihn. He wasn't so sure about it, and the fact that there was a whole lot of them that could make these contraptions. It was most certainly unsettling to him. Even with his peculiar situation, he could figure that they could not only have these ships, but weapons as well. If they wanted to study them that could have several meanings.

"I don't know about thiiiiis.  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:19 pm
Estellaina Post 7

Ah yes. She supposed they were similar to ships. Just somewhat different transportation. Still this talk of an Academy was curious. Were there fighters there? Or simply innovators. Either way, as much as she wanted to distrust them there was the fact that they were new and unique just as she was. She could learn a great deal just by being around them. Especially if they had warriors.

"I wonder if they will allow others to accompany them."

The Only Black Uke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:30 pm
OpticPeach

Ozzrick || 7

“They said that they might,” Ozzrick said, eyeing the newcomers with lingering inquiry. How long would they be here? How long had they known of Tendaji’s lands and people, all the while unbeknownst to Tendajians themselves? How far was their strange land from this one, and how treacherous, the dark sea? “Or, so I think I heard. That they’d be willing to take a handful among us curious enough to travel back with them, but that we might not return for some time if we did…”

He considered, as much to himself as in relation to Estellaina’s musing. There was a spark in him, undeniably, that burnt bright with excitement and hastiness at the concept of traveling somewhere so new and rich with opportunity for excitement. But, for this moment in time at least, he had other plans. Not to mention — now that it had been made known to their continent and soon ever more of its people — the first trips back would be the least organized and fruitful, and there most certainly would be more if there were any successes at all.

For now, he had other things to tend to, but one day—one day, he felt certain he would make his way across the seas leading to this new strange land. He would see to it.  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 pm
Ondine

She was surprised, to say the least, to learn about their markings. They weren't simple like her own, or the Alkidike's, but they grew. That alone was something that took her interest, well beyond any fighting, or sparring. A unique creature such as them, she wanted to learn more. Did they grow and fade like the Shifters' skin moved, or did they expand. And how far was their max coverage. Did it cover all of them?

So many questions, and she wanted answers.

Maybe, just maybe, she'd join them on their trip. What did she have to lose?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:29 pm
Kesmi

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Aysun - Post 11

Aysun glanced over toward Draven, his eyes getting wide for a moment, "I see. That is the best reason to stick around Tendaji. I wish you the best, Draven." To think that he was just considering not going due to the air ships being clunky while Draven had a far more serious reason to stick around. It seemed that their whole group had their reasons not to go to the new area... at least until the flying ships became more reliable. For the time being the best he could do is hope that he would be able to catch up with someone from the new tribes to ask in detail about what their beasts were like. Until that point he would just have to use his imagination and hope they were something interesting... and if they were he'd go get one of them one day.

Turning to Issaly as he mentioned going to pick up the rest of his pack he said, "Ahhh, you're heading out then? Will you be alright?" Issaly tended to have more in the way of beastly bodyguards, which kept some people from picking on him. He hoped that those he had with him at the moment would be enough if he meant to head out. As it was Aysun would need to head out soon too, though not until he did a bit more shopping around to fill Sinnika's packs with more treats for those that had been left at home.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:41 pm
Painted Moose

Jakkoa || 6

“You weren’t going to—lose me? We were together, and we could have left together, but you chose to…” Jakkoa gestured unspecifically towards the still gathered crowd, but found the snap to his words had lost its bite. Hargitt was healthy and seemed to look, if not repentant, at least vaguely apologetic.

It would have to do.

“I don’t want ‘melee fighters’ ‘defending’ me,” he said instead of specifying, though his tone had died to a murmured afterthought. “I took you on for the job.” In any case, there seemed to be more pressing matters at hand. His lashes dipped, gold eyes narrowing. “Teenagers flew across the ocean to talk,” he repeated.

Unfortunately, it did not sound any less obscure coming from his own mouth. He frowned, and huffed.

“If they came to talk, they might have done it with less explosives involved…and who are you to talk, ‘teenagers.’” Jakkoa shook his head, ‘batting’ Hargitt’s chest again with the backs of his fingers to no effect. “You’re twenty and you speak as though you’ve seen sixty winters. Have you seen enough of this scene?”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image User Image

|| IC ||

As the questions continued to come, both of the newcomers didn't seem to bat an eye. They understood with new knowledge came even more mysteries, and welcomed the curious minds with open arms. Sure, it was a bit overwhelming when some appeared a bit fearful, but in general this world seemed to be a positive experience. And they both seemed more than a little enthused at the prospect of some of these new faces joining them on the trip home.

Behind them, a male from the darker colored of the two races approached, pulling off his cap to reveal the same pale colored hair. He took no time to look at both of the newcomers and spread his news, "It seems that the damage is more extensive than we first assumed. We will most likely need to take a few days to repair before we can attempt flight."

Another of the strange earthlings joined the two talking, it seemed the repairs would take some time. Antiope stepped forward, gesturing to the crowd behind her. "If you would want to join us for the time being, you're all more than welcomed to. Our market has a few days left to it still." She offered to let them join the festivities, curious to know more, and she was sure she wasn't the only one.

In turn the two strangers pointed to their strange air ships, "Once we have them up and running, we can take back any who want to see Belrea for themselves... as long as we have the room." The green haired one laughed. "Just remember that... well... it could be a while before you come back across the sea, this is the maiden voyage so to speak and we're working out the kinks." It was easy to see from the smoke coming from the vehicles behind them both...

|| OOC ||

|| The meta is over! Thanks to everyone who participated and we hope everyone had a great time!
|| Staff will be working hard to make sure the meta point thread is updated, and it should be finished by later tonight, so keep an eye out.
|| All Belrea and new earthling info has been updated to the guild and the main thread so head on over and check it out!
|| Our Post-Meta Event has started and is posted on the 2nd page of the main thread!!!
|| Please note that growths are not yet open and an official announcement will go out one they are released, and all RPs can resume as normal!
|| Thanks again everyone!

Suhuba
Captain

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out