Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 pm
Trinity eyes widen as the truth was unveiled. There had to be a good reason for it right? Her sensies weren't cold blooded killers were they? "You did what!? Whatever happened to killing is the last resort, when there were no other options?!" She looked down, and let out a slow breath, "All of those people… why?" Her green eyes looked back to hers, "why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:09 am
Freya had been expecting this reaction, but it still jarred her to see Trinity so visibly upset by the revelation.

"There is no excuse for what I did. I was young, stupid, desperate, and I thought I was in love."

"It was awhile before you were born, when my father died. He was killed by someone who actually managed to resurrect a long dead enemy of my family's. Looking back on it now, I was a fool to get as angry as I was at an entire race. But I was, and it ate at me."

"There was a boy, the son of a demon meta. His mother and father had been friends with my parents for a long while. I had a ridiculous crush on him, because he was a bad boy. Well, he had a younger sister. She was..."

Freya paused for a moment. Recalling what happened to that girl made her blood boil. It made her so angry she actually started crying a little. She rubbed her eyes, took a deep breath before, and composed herself before continuing.

"Some men had their way with her. Then, when they found out what she was they...made an example of her. It was awful. Allines, the boy I mentioned, was an adult at this point. I was a few months shy of eighteen. He took it hard. He vowed to wipe humanity from the face of the Earth. But he couldn't do it alone."

"He approached me. Said he needed me. He said that he knew I hated humans as much as he did. He offered to rid me of my curse if I stood by his side in the slaughter."

"...I didn't even think about it. I said yes."

Freya averted her eyes for a moment as she collected her thoughts for the next part of the story.

"He raised an army of...Hell I don't even know what they were...wraiths and various other demonic things. I led the charge as he watched from on high. We started in the city we lived in. Thankfully, we didn't exceed beyond that. My brother, sister, her boyfriend (now husband), and a few other friends of the family confronted us."

"Teshou and I fought while my sister and the others went on to face Allines. I beat him. I thought I had killed him. The sight of his lifeless body shook what control Allines had on me. I betrayed and killed the thing that he had become. The dark power that was suddenly released upon his death destroyed everything in a two mile radius. I was at the center of that blast."

"It propelled Teshou and I into the shadow realm, thought I didn't know he was there at the time. I was barely conscious, but I remember being approached by the demon within you now. It slithered up to me, it's eyes hungry. Like it had just witnessed a grand feast the likes of which it had never seen before. From then there was no talking...only pain."

She looked around absently for a bit as she recalled, "The government covered it up. I found out later that it was a fledgling division of some shadow organization that was put in control of it. It later went on to become this facility, and eventually Daedalus. All that's left now is a ruined ghost city."

"The rest of it is as I told you. I stayed in the shadow realm for years, the demon took over my body at the first new moon, and a secret society freed me from her control."

She rubbed her arm uncomfortably as she returned her eyes to Trinity. "Teshou and I thought it best not to tell you about our past. Your powers were new, you were scared, and you didn't know who to trust. We weren't sure you'd let us help if you knew what we had done."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 am
"Huh...guess she found a way." Theo said as his girl vanished through her shadow." Good for her."

"I'll talk to ya later girl. The boss man here wants you all to himself it seems." Liv said as she left with a wink.

Theo watched her and the kids leave. "She is a tease isn't she?"
He then turned to face Heather, or rather. Helena.

His hands were in his pockets as he looked her in the eyes. " Today's your big day huh? I really do hope it works out for you. I'm on your side in this, you know that right? You wouldn't have been able to kill him if I hadn't taken his legs." Theonis confessed. But now on to the more serious of topics.

"You haven't been completely honest with us have you, Helena Ray? We didn't pay attention back then but you are his daughter aren't you? Why are you running from father, Charles Ray? Don't worry, I am not handing you over to him nor is he allowed access to Daedelus You do not have to worry about that."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:26 pm
Trinity stood up and looked away remembering her frame of mind she was in she first met Teshou, how afraid she was being held captive by Leviathan. If she knew the truth then she may have ran from both "You're right…" she turned toward her, "but that was in the past, long ago… You said she'd come out on a new moon. But that doesn't seem to work the same for me right now. If stray away from the right path, like where I was a month ago It's happened three times the past thirty days and once more today, at least I there was more control that time…"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:00 pm
Nova Blancke
His hands were in his pockets as he looked her in the eyes. " Today's your big day huh? I really do hope it works out for you. I'm on your side in this, you know that right? You wouldn't have been able to kill him if I hadn't taken his legs." Theonis confessed. But now on to the more serious of topics.

"You haven't been completely honest with us have you, Helena Ray? We didn't pay attention back then but you are his daughter aren't you? Why are you running from your father, Charles Ray? Don't worry, I am not handing you over to him nor is he allowed access to Valhalla You do not have to worry about that."

If she hadn't put the tray down a moment earlier she certainly would have dropped it. It had been several years since she heard her name spoken aloud. And now it was because her father had tracked her to this place.

Helena swallowed hard as she thought about how she was going to answer. Her first instinct was to lie, but she had come to trust Theonis and the other adults.

"I'm running because he's dangerous. After I heard about what he did to a girl that was only a few years older than me, and her friends, I went to live with my mother and her husband. After they were killed I took Lawrence and ran."

"s**t, I've been so careful. He must have found me when we left the matron house."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 am
Theo nodded. He figured something like that was the reason.

"That girl was Gidget. Trinity and Ako were also there. I know about that. But he called us and he sounded....desperate and sincere in his worries for you. I believe something wrong. Most likely with him or perhaps you, yourself. He helped us defeat Legion so the least I can do is try and arrange a meeting. Don't worry about him doing anything to you. I know someone who is a lot stronger than him. Someone who's mind can't be invaded. Though I can only arrange that if you'd let him meet you here. He is...still you father."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:20 am
PixelMuse
Trinity stood up and looked away remembering her frame of mind she was in she first met Teshou, how afraid she was being held captive by Leviathan. If she knew the truth then she may have ran from both "You're right…" she turned toward her, "but that was in the past, long ago… You said she'd come out on a new moon. But that doesn't seem to work the same for me right now. If stray away from the right path, like where I was a month ago It's happened three times the past thirty days and once more today, at least I there was more control that time…"

"You misunderstand. She took over the first chance she got. There was no relinquish of control until that secret society found us. What you have with her is something different entirely."

"It's because of your inner light. Trinity. Every other woman I had successfully possessed had been tainted by an evil deed."

"I mean, it's not like you changed into a smoking mass of darkness that devoured anything it came across. That's what all the accounts of it's possessions state at least. If that were the case you'd be locked up in a light prison like I was."

"She is correct. You are the first to have a physical form."

"...Is she talking to you now? Is she talking s**t about me?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:28 am
Nova Blancke
Theo nodded. He figured something like that was the reason.

"That girl was Gidget. Trinity and Ako were also there. I know about that. But he called us and he sounded....desperate and sincere in his worries for you. I believe something wrong. Most likely with him or perhaps you, yourself. He helped us defeat Legion so the least I can do is try and arrange a meeting. Don't worry about him doing anything to you. I know someone who is a lot stronger than him. Someone who's mind can't be invaded. Though I can only arrange that if you'd let him meet you here. He is...still you father."

Helena shook her head frantically, "I...I don't know if I can see him. It's been almost seven years since the last time we spoke, and we didn't leave on good terms. He practically told me that I was an accident, and I called him all sorts of awful things."

"Are you sure he just wants to talk? Why now, did he say anything?"

The last questions were actually laced with a hint of concern in her voice.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:46 am
He shook his head.

"Just talk as far as I am away. But I think his concern was real. He said it was of utmost importance to see you fast. That's all I know. Sorry." Theonis replied.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 am
Helena paced around the entrance of the cell for a few seconds as she thought of seeing her father again. She had distracted herself well by taking care of Larry. So much that she actually hadn't given much thought to the moment her hiding would come to an end.

She looked toward Theonis and placed her hands on the invisible barrier. "What would you do, Mr. Richards?" she asked.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:59 am
Theonis sighed." He's still your father. And he is worried. If he wasn't abusing you or anything then you should give it a shot. Plus you won't be alone with him. My dad is...or rather was.. I think with Daedelus. And he was glad I was still alive. Didn't care if I were a meta. So I think you should let him visit. It's the least you could do. Just hear him out"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 am
Helena also sighed as she realized Theonis had a point. There was no physical abuse. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Plus he actually tried it to contact her without any form of threatening or legal recourse.

She nodded solemnly. "Can I see him before the trial? Is there enough time?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:13 pm
Theonis gave a small smile." Yeah, I can make it work."

He pulled out his phone." I can call him right now if you want."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

"You misunderstand. She took over the first chance she got. There was no relinquish of control until that secret society found us. What you have with her is something different entirely."

"It's because of your inner light. Trinity. Every other woman I had successfully possessed had been tainted by an evil deed."

"I mean, it's not like you changed into a smoking mass of darkness that devoured anything it came across. That's what all the accounts of it's possessions state at least. If that were the case you'd be locked up in a light prison like I was."

"She is correct. You are the first to have a physical form."

"...Is she talking to you now? Is she talking s**t about me?"

Trinity rubbed her head as Shade, "No she isn't, she was pointing out it's different for me because of my inner light. Every other woman she possessed was tainted by an evil deed, I haven't. Also I'm the first to have a physical form."

She thought a moment and frowned a little then said, "So many coincidences… as if I was ment to absorb her."

"Yet about what she is asking me to do. Should I just go for it to maintain control, at the risk of her getting what she wants at the cost of a bigger price? I'm trying to figure out what she has gain out of all of this, demons… there's got to be something more in it for her. I fear if I just go for it without knowing what that is I fear I may put others in danger, and yet…if I keep on as I am now I may put people in danger when the tainted side of her comes out. Luckily no one has been killed but they're still repairing things the because of her. I don't know maybe I'm making too much of this… what would you do if you were me?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games