Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
A WORLD REVIEWED [ooc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:37 pm
Skwinky
NEW WORLDS ARE OPENED!

Due to the post here http://community.livejournal.com/ahrmb/92111.html you can have your characters go to any world at any time. Basically, gummi ships are useless. Any new characters will also have this ability.

BUT BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR CHARACTERS TO THESE WORLDS you must complete what you are doing in your current world. Don't just go "'kay bye!" with a Heartless around unless they were just sitting and watching or something. Don't leave other players hanging. D:

:3 WIN

We're thinking about having Reeve pick up Pooh ...Cait wants to play with Pooh Bear 8D

After that can he go to Edge and FINALLY catch up with everyone? xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:04 pm
Hikariangel426
Skwinky
NEW WORLDS ARE OPENED!

Due to the post here http://community.livejournal.com/ahrmb/92111.html you can have your characters go to any world at any time. Basically, gummi ships are useless. Any new characters will also have this ability.

BUT BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR CHARACTERS TO THESE WORLDS you must complete what you are doing in your current world. Don't just go "'kay bye!" with a Heartless around unless they were just sitting and watching or something. Don't leave other players hanging. D:

:3 WIN

We're thinking about having Reeve pick up Pooh ...Cait wants to play with Pooh Bear 8D

After that can he go to Edge and FINALLY catch up with everyone? xDD

>D  

queen_qing
Crew

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:59 am
DamenRed
gothicangelfarore
Rachel's legal now!!! W00t!! Everyone molest her!! XDDDDD heart heart
Nah...i'd rather molest Shade whee

Well, yeah, if you molest my Rachelpet, you're gonna have a big problem. >33333  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:20 am
You know, I realize I am being really, really retarded and slow, but here goes

WELCOME TO AHRMB, LUXORD-MUN, RIKKU-MUN, AND ROWENA!!! THE QINGFISH AND EVERYONE ELSE WISHES THAT YOU HAVE FUN HERE! FEEL FREE TO HARASS THE QINGFISH AT ANYTIME ON SORA'S SN! >33333333 *IS BRICKED*

Okay, that is all. I've been wanting to do that for awhile, 'cause I love new people and I realized that I haven't really welcomed you relatively new guys yet~~ 8DDDDDDDD

*is shot and smoked* X_____x;;;;;;;

[The Qingfish is very, very sorry to say that she does not know Luxord-mun and Rikku mun's names D": ]  

queen_qing
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:45 am
queen_qing

WELCOME TO AHRMB, LUXORD-MUN, RIKKU-MUN, AND ROWENA!!! THE QINGFISH AND EVERYONE ELSE WISHES THAT YOU HAVE FUN HERE! FEEL FREE TO HARASS THE QINGFISH AT ANYTIME ON SORA'S SN! >33333333 *IS BRICKED*

Okay, that is all. I've been wanting to do that for awhile, 'cause I love new people and I realized that I haven't really welcomed you relatively new guys yet~~ 8DDDDDDDD

[The Qingfish is very, very sorry to say that she does not know Luxord-mun and Rikku mun's names D": ]

Missed someone XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:56 am
queen_qing

Rowena ia Meryl and Rikku-mun is my friend Jess from college. I don't know Luxord-mun either. o.o;  

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:57 am
gothicangelfarore
queen_qing

Rowena ia Meryl and Rikku-mun is my friend Jess from college. I don't know Luxord-mun either. o.o;

XD and you missed Damen! He's new here too XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:27 am
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/316541

haha this is funny XD Animator vs. Animation :3 Stick against a mouse! Its awesome XDD  

Diazu

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am
Okay kiddies, I have an announcement to make:

First, I'm not going to be able to access AIM the next three weekends, and won't even be on-line from October 27th to 29th. The next two weekends I have to go to my parent's house, and they don't allow AIM. The third weekend, I'm going to be traveling for a competition, so I'll be gone Friday evening through Sunday evening.

Second, and this goes for everyone in the RP, whenever I am on AIM and you guys want to chat OOC, my sn's sheikahprincess. I'm always up for a chat or RP. XD

Third, when I am gone, I'm going to send my ninja, Gir, to baby-sit you all.
Say hello, Gir
ninja (Gir): *says a bunch of gibberish and runs off*

Sorry, Gir raided my fridge last night and drank all my soda and my roommate's specialty-coffee-crap. So right now he's hyper and currently hiding from Roomie.

heart you all!!
-Miwa  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:50 am
Shadechidna
queen_qing

Missed someone XD

:O I welcomed Damen before, when he first came! biggrin DDD This one's for the ones who haven't posted their Hellos here <333333  

queen_qing
Crew

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:37 am
Yayyyyyyyyy I loooooove Gir! He's kyuuuuuute!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:07 pm
I JUST HAD THE BIGGEST KH FANGASM EVER!! O_O

They're making Chain of Memories like kh2!!! It won't be all 2-d!!! OMG YAYZ!!! *spazzes and faints with fangirlishness* omg Axel and Vexen! >< MAYBE ZEXION WILL FINALLY HAVE A VOICE ACTOR AT LAST!!!!

Omg he better! D<

Pictures to prove it!! http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0018.jpg and http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0017.jpg  

Diazu

Damen Red

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:20 pm
Woot Xigbar got first dibs on the World That Never Was...good thing it was opened cause I didn't know where to send him next..at least this way everyone knows he's alive and existing while not active....that'll give me time to figure out what to do next and where to start Irvine at...I was thinking Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden but it be closed so that screws that...anyplace that might have a shooting range would be a good place to start  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:15 pm
Shadechidna

They're making Chain of Memories like kh2!!! It won't be all 2-d!!! OMG YAYZ!!! *spazzes and faints with fangirlishness* omg Axel and Vexen! >< MAYBE ZEXION WILL FINALLY HAVE A VOICE ACTOR AT LAST!!!!

Omg he better! D<

Pictures to prove it!! http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0018.jpg and ]http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0017.jpg

OH YES~~~ I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAYS~~~~

FH2:FINAL MIX= <3333

IT WILL BE AMAZING biggrin DD

*loves on Shade* :3  

Trae prodigy

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:56 pm
Hikariangel426
Shadechidna

Omg he better! D<

Pictures to prove it!! http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0018.jpg and ]http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0017.jpg

OH YES~~~ I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAYS~~~~

FH2:FINAL MIX= <3333

IT WILL BE AMAZING biggrin DD

*loves on Shade* :3

OMG YESSSSSSS..... Zexion looks like a girl, though, and Vexen and Xigbar look a little weird >>;;; Check out Marluxia, Roxas and Riku HAWT BABAY~~~ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games