Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:21 pm
User Image

This co-ownership agreement is in relation to Cyn Generis. The following has been agreed between both parties:-

1. Paramekia retains full RP rights.
2. Paramekia retains full breeding rights.
3. Swirly is definitely allowed to pimp him out in her sig as long as her heart desires. 8D (Er...Also known as sig rights).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:24 pm
Paramekia Darkheart
User Image

This co-ownership agreement is in relation to Cyn Generis. The following has been agreed between both parties:-

1. Paramekia retains full RP rights.
2. Paramekia retains full breeding rights.
3. Swirly is definitely allowed to pimp him out in her sig as long as her heart desires. 8D (Er...Also known as sig rights).

Agreed~  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:35 pm
I'd like to Co-own my Cadance with Mint' Tea. We both have RP rights and breedings will work as if he was an open soquili (i.e. if she enters him the baskets will go to her and if I enter him the baskets will go to me) We do not need to post an ok in the breedings permission thread *nods*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:36 pm
Amirynth
I'd like to Co-own my Cadance with Mint' Tea. We both have RP rights and breedings will work as if he was an open soquili (i.e. if she enters him the baskets will go to her and if I enter him the baskets will go to me) We do not need to post an ok in the breedings permission thread *nods*

I fully agree. n_n <33  

mint `tea

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:35 pm
I'd like to Co-own my Samhuinn with Poisoned Pumpkin. She has RP rights and choice of breeding partners. Breedings will work as if she was an open soquili (i.e. if PP enters her the baskets will go to her and if I enter her the baskets will go to me) We do not need to post an ok in the breedings permission thread *nods*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Amirynth
I'd like to Co-own my Samhuinn with Poisoned Pumpkin. She has RP rights and choice of breeding partners. Breedings will work as if she was an open soquili (i.e. if PP enters her the baskets will go to her and if I enter her the baskets will go to me) We do not need to post an ok in the breedings permission thread *nods*

I agree.  

PoisonedPumpkin

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:12 pm
Co-ownership Agreement

Subject: Nimbus
Parties Involved: EchoLimaFoxtrot + PandaLily

PandaLily is entitled to:
+ Full RP Rights
+ Full Rights to First and Third Breeding
+ Chosing a Lifemate if she wishes
+ Sig Candy

EchoLimaFoxtrot is entitled to:
+ OOC not-official RP (randomness)
+ Full Rights to Second Breeding
+ Sig Candy

Both Parties must agree on:
+ All Breedings/Lifemate Decisions
+ Familiar (no official posting needed)

In the event that either party is absent from gaia for more than 3 months, then breedings can be switched around. No major decisions (like lifemate, ownership decisions, etc) can be made without the approval of the other.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:17 pm
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Co-ownership Agreement

Subject: Nimbus
Parties Involved: EchoLimaFoxtrot + PandaLily

PandaLily is entitled to:
+ Full RP Rights
+ Full Rights to First and Third Breeding
+ Chosing a Lifemate if she wishes
+ Sig Candy

EchoLimaFoxtrot is entitled to:
+ OOC not-official RP (randomness)
+ Full Rights to Second Breeding
+ Sig Candy

Both Parties must agree on:
+ All Breedings/Lifemate Decisions
+ Familiar (no official posting needed)

In the event that either party is absent from gaia for more than 3 months, then breedings can be switched around. No major decisions (like lifemate, ownership decisions, etc) can be made without the approval of the other.

I agree.

PandaLily

Hygienic Hunter

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:43 pm

User Image

Co Ownership Rights for Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Mahi

Kamiki has RP rights, and major decisions such as breeding parter or lifemating or change of ownership must be approved by Kamiki

Both have sig rights and OOC-RP ability

A basket from one of Mahi's breedings will result in a basket for Sabin Duvert to do with as he wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time. (this breeding would not count against any of Kamiki's breeding limitations)

A basket from the other of Mahi's breeding will result in a basket for Kamiki to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time. (this breeding would not count against any of Sabin's breeding limitations)

A third breeding will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki if the time comes.

If either owner does not post on Gaia for a minimum of three months, and attempts to contact the other owner have failed, breeding and RP rights may be given solely to the remaining owner. Kamiki has the full right to rework the co-ownership at the return of the missing owner (regardless if the missing owner was herself, or the other party)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:46 pm
Kamiki

User Image

Co Ownership Rights for Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Mahi

Kamiki has RP rights, and major decisions such as breeding parter or lifemating or change of ownership must be approved by Kamiki

Both have sig rights and OOC-RP ability

A basket from one of Mahi's breedings will result in a basket for Sabin Duvert to do with as he wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time. (this breeding would not count against any of Kamiki's breeding limitations)

A basket from the other of Mahi's breeding will result in a basket for Kamiki to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time. (this breeding would not count against any of Sabin's breeding limitations)

A third breeding will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki if the time comes.

If either owner does not post on Gaia for a minimum of three months, and attempts to contact the other owner have failed, breeding and RP rights may be given solely to the remaining owner. Kamiki has the full right to rework the co-ownership at the return of the missing owner (regardless if the missing owner was herself, or the other party)

Approved :3  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:28 pm

Midori Keiko doesn't co-own Adsila anymore because she said she doesn't have time. So the agreement stay the same but without her.

Midori_Keiko
Lorako

Hello ^^ i hope you're alright. I pm you to inform you Adsila gets an other owner. You don't rp her a lot, i'm not mad at you at all ^^ maybe you don't have time i understand it. So i give the rp right to someone else too. You two have the rp right actually. I change the breeding right too because i don't want her to be mate with Momiji anymore actually.

Here the new agreement.
Co-owning : Midori_Keiko and panda_xx have full rp right
-Breeding right :
*1st breeding : Lorako got the first basket. If there is a 3rd one we will discuss with mate owner
*2nd breeding : Midori or panda will have the basket (will depend wich one rp much). If there is a 3rd one we will discuss with mate owner.
*3rd breeding : the last co-owner will have it. If there is a 3rd one we will discuss with mate owner.

It's not a contest to rp ^^ i will co-own a basket with you if needed. I hope you understand.
See you.

Its cool, I have ha da lot of things on in my life
so you might have to give the rights fully to someone else, as I dont think i have the
time anymore sad
i'm sorry i should of informed you early but I don't come on here as much as I would like to.
Thank you for letting me rp her for the time I was allowed smile
<3 Midi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:54 pm
Due to a circumstances change, I am altering the co-ownership agreement between Saede and I for Riannel.

a) Nessariah will have sig rights, and the rights for Riannel's FIRST and SECOND BREEDINGS. She will get any basket that comes out of them, and the owner of the other Soq will have rights to the second basket. Any third basket will be discussed if it becomes available.

b) Saede will have all RP rights, sig rights, and the rights to Riannel's THIRD BREEDING. She will get any basket that comes from that breeding, or may give them away as she sees fit. The owner of the other Soq will get the second basket. Any third basket will be discussed if it becomes available.

c) If at any time, Nessariah sees fit to revoke co-ownership due to inactivity, she may do so.

Mates shall be discussed as they become a possibility. Saede has full discretion in that area, but Nessariah should be informed for courtesy's sake.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Saede

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:55 pm
I totally approve of these changes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:17 pm
User Image

Ownership Agreement between mint `tea and Kyjoto for Ellessar

I, mint `tea, hear by give ownership of Ellessar over to Kyjoto's care as his primary owner. She will have all rights as an owner, and mint `tea, myself, will retain none.  

mint `tea

mint `tea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:36 pm
Update on Cadance's co-ownership between mint `tea and Amirynth

I, mint `tea, am hear by giving up my right as Cadance's co-owner due to personal reason...  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games