Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Stairs] Wish Upon a Jirachi: At last!! The end: Page 36 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Snowbelle Thundara
Cara stops her banging at hearing the strange girl's voice and she immediately looks up at her. Dante has an immediate reaction, quirking his head to the side. "Perrrsian?" Cara looked at him. "What is it Dante? You normally only give that reaction if...." Cara then looked up at the girl and noticed something different. Then it clicked and Cara smiled. "Dante you are a genius." Cara walked forward a bit. "You're not human are you?" Cara said gently. "Dante is always picking up on things long before I am, he is a very brilliant pokemon, and an amazing friend, just as I am sure you are to Jirachi." She said with a gentle smile.

The girl laughed lightheartedly. "It looks like you have quite an intelligent partner girl. You are quite right. I am not one of you."

The girl's form shifted, turning into something quite different.

User Image

A voice rings out through your head.

"You humans have made it this far but tell me then...what will you do once you reach Jirachi? Will you simply use its power and leave it to sleep for another 1000 years of loneliness? You wish to return home - that is understandable. But I, like all my other companions here, want Jirachi's true wish to be fulfilled. Will you be able to grant it?"

PROMPT RESPONSE TIME:

Answer the Zorua P:
If you want to try to catch it, post a pokeball image.

You have 30 minutes to type a response, extensions may be given.

TIPS
*Think: what is Jirachi's wish?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:35 pm
Mythee-dono
User Image

"Ah, yes, I'd forgotten the girl. Speaking of whom, it seems she's back." He could hear the ghostly girl's voice up ahead, taunting them for not being able to solve some puzzle. "Is there something strange going on with these stairs? There do seem to be an awful lot of them, but that's all I know. I assumed there was some sort of tower."

His conversation with the other Pokemon cut short, Ariel stood to attention as the ghostly girl reappeared.  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image Noah watched, eyes growing immediately as the mocking ghost turned into something quite a bit more spectacular. Zorua. For a moment, he was utterly distracted, practically blindsided by the transformation.

Sure, she hadn't seemed human. But this...

She'd asked a question.

Noah snorted internally at the simplicity of it. "Jirachi wanted to come home." He said. "He didn't want to sleep for a thousand years, to be alone. What those humans did to him was horrible, and all he wanted was to go home." He said, swallowing. "Jirachi didn't-- doesn't need to wish for everyone to disappear. Humans and pokemon have gotten along for years. He just needs someone who can show him what home really is. It's not this."

Noah paused, blinking away emotions building up at what it might mean to lose -- his Mother, his memories, everything would be gone.

"Home is where you're cared for, and loved, and feel safe. It's not a place on a map. Someone just... needs to show Jirachi that." Noah said, feeling lame now that the emotions had subsided and all that was left were words he couldn't take back.

User Image
POKEBALL, GO!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 pm
User ImageKurai wasn't entirely surprised when the 'girl' became a Pokemon...but she did start a bit. And listened. Jirachi's true wish? Perhaps...

"Jirachi wants 'home', right? A safe place where it can be loved and valued as Jirachi, not as the Wishmaker? I'm not sure I could give it that, but I could try. I travel all over, and...if Jirachi wasn't happy traveling with Hissy Cow and our new friend and I, and Oyumi and her friends...then perhaps we could find it someplace it likes? Someplace with Pokemon it likes, maybe even people it likes?" She smiled sadly. "I cannot guarantee anything more than that I will try my best." She pat the Pokeball with the Deino inside. "Just as I will try my best with this little one."

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 pm
Cara had to stop and think. A Zorua huh? Well, she was right about one thing, the mystery girl WAS a pokemon, and a zorua. Cara had to seriously think in order to answer Zorua's question. What would she do once she reached Jirachi? She wished for Jirachi to be at peace, and to never be lonely, but she also saw how scared Jirachi was when it was taken away from its home and 'family'. Hm... Cara knew that Jirachi's true wish was probably one that was different from its initial one, the one that wanted all humans gone. Cara looked at Dante, who looked up at her, patiently waiting for her answer. She knew that without Dante, or any of her friends she would be lost, and even on this crazy expedition she had found some new friends. Like many things, Cara's answer came to her all of a sudden while she was patting Dante, who was a good bit drier now.

Cara looked up at the zorua and said calmly, "I would wish for Jirachi's true wish to come true. While I want to go home just like everyone else here, I want Jirachi to be truly happy as well. I can only hope that Jirachi's true wish is one of happiness for all of us, especially for itself. Jirachi deserves happiness just like everyone else in the world. I don't think it means us or anyone else harm and that its initial wish was made just because it was scared and frightened, I know that if I were in its place, I would have probably done the same exact thing. I don't think Jirachi can call this place a home for much longer, as enchanting and elaborate as it is. A lot of its friends have found new homes with my companions, and Jirachi probably wants a safe and secure place to call its own and someone to love it, the way we all love our pokemon," Cara said the last part looking lovingly at Dante, no part of her speech sarcastic. "I know that with every bit of me, I will wish for Jirachi's true wish. I don't want it to be alone with no one to love it and no place to call 'home' like it used to call this place. I believe Jirachi needs a fresh start, with whoever destiny chooses."

User Image
POKEBALL GO!!

User Image

Anise gaped when the girl turned into a Zorua. She hadn't considered the possibility that she was a pokemon in disguise. Then she stopped to consider the pokemon's question. What did she want to do with Jirachi? Go home certainly, but would that make Jirachi happy?

"Well," she said slowly after a minute. "I would ask Jirachi to put back things here in Zatao, change them to how they were. But that's not what Jirachi wants. Jirachi wants to go home, right? Once we were out of here, I would be happy to help it get home in any way possible. Pay for all the transportation, keep it safe from anyone who wanted to catch it, whatever it wanted."

She paused a moment more, then continued, "But what is home? You mentioned years of loneliness. Would helping Jirachi get home really make it happy? Or would it rather be with someone who could be its friend? I could be a friend, if it wanted, or I could take it wherever it wished to go. It seemed startled by the building when it arrived, and if it wanted I would be glad to stay away from humans. I travel a lot, and spend a good deal of time in the wilderness."

"So I suppose, my answer is I would ask it what it wanted, listen to what it answered, and do whatever I could to make that happen. I am a healer; I want nothing more than to help pokemon, and I take good care of any pokemon in my care. My pokemon would gladly be able to vouch for me." She finished, stroking Halcyon on her head. The Swablu chirped and trilled a happy confirmation. Anise nodded to herself, then looked at the Zorua and wondered if the answer would suffice. Was the Zorua causing the looped stairs, and could she end them?

User Image
POKEBALL GO!!

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

User Image
Vincent 900 HP
Alexa was quite surprised when the ghost girl turned out to be Zorua. "Jirachi's wish...." She whispered. She looked at Vincent and thought about home. She couldn't remember much about it but she remember how it made her feel. "Jirachi wants to go home..... but this home doesn't feel like how a home should feel. It should feel warm, loving, and safe. This place is basically the opposite. It's like he said...." She pauses to point to Noah, "Humans an pokemon have gotten along for years. I'm sure there is a human out there that can show Jirachi what home is supposed to be like, someone who won't abandon him or let him feel lonely. Cause I'm sure one would become lonely being left to sleep for 1000 years."

Pokemon not in use: Apolla 300 HP Archie 300 HP  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

The girl wasn't a girl, after all...? Ariel seemed to confirm it - she was a Pokemon. Another of the Jirachi's friends that had appeared in that picture.

No, he thought, answering the girl-Pokemon's question silently to himself, I couldn't leave Jirachi here. It needs to set things right, but it deserves a chance to start over, to find a new home in the here and now... Well, the real here and now.  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm
(( My power went out. It is back but flickering. I'm not going to be able to finish. Goodluck everyone!!) )))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 pm
User ImageDuo crossed his arms. "Jirachi wants a home, yeah? I...I can't really guarantee that." He was on the run from Rocket after all. "And I can't guarantee safety either. But...to me, Pokemon are friends, are the same as people...just fuzzier or smaller or more scaly. But I could provide someone to travel with while looking for a home. Someone who would respect it, wouldn't want to capture or train it." He smiled slightly. "As for what I want? I just want to be able to leave this place...and maybe one day find a home for myself." He hadn't had a home in years...so he could understand what it was like to want home so badly you'd do practically anything.

Joltik (800/800 HP)

Truth.Be.Told

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm
4 minute warning ovo
If you need an extension let me know now  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 pm
I NEED EXTENTION!  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mythee-dono

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lore's first reaction to the intruding mind voice was to look at the expressions of the trainers around her. The humans and even the pokemon were showing signs of recognition and realization. So everyone heard. The Zorua would be receiving far too many responses to process efficiently, or perhaps this was part of its psychic ability?

She trusted the other people would have all the right things to say, and kept quiet to see what events would follow. "BRELOOM!" Except Potatobi suddenly shoved her in the back, causing the androgynous trainer to stumble forwards, shocked, almost falling- only to be caught by her own shadow, from which a silvery Gengar emerged. The pokémon that had gone missing. She was pushed back onto her feet to see her usually serious grass/fighting pokémon losing her self-control for the first time.

This all came as gibberish to the human's ears, but looking between Donut and Potatobi told her enough about what they wanted. Lore sighed, smiled at her friends and answered the cloaked one who had indeed been a Zorua.

"We do not possess any great powers or a long life as many pokémon do. We are only human. The only thing we have with which to grant wishes is our unending sympathy for other living things, as you could probably read in so many of us- and our existence. If we can, indeed, grant any of Jirachi's wishes, it is not by dying."

Both Donut and Potatobi were still frowning at their trainer, dissatisfied. Potatobi mumbled to Donut:
Donut bubbled with laughter. Only to be swatted by a claw that passed straight through his gaseous body. But then both of them glared at Lore.

The trainer scratched her head in befuddlement. "All right, all right, I'll say it... yeah, even suppose if we aren't able to grant Jirachi's wish-" -another shove from the pokemon- "And another 1000 years or loneliness did occur, why should all these innocents be harmed for it? Jirachi did not ask to be shut away, and neither did we. We're all the same except for one thing... we don't take out our hurt on others, let alone kill people! Jirachi's just making itself out to be worse than everyone, and yet, look at all these hearts laid bare to forgive it. Just take the prize and run, Jirachi. You win. You've escaped your imprisonment. Use this freedom to find yourself a partner and become happy, rather than use it for revenge. You're free. Well, not that Jirachi can hear me... but if I could ask a favor of you, guide, could you relay the message?"

With that she threw up her arms to be mauled by the both of her pokemon again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donut - Potatobi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm
Okay, you have...7 more minutes xD
Will end at :08  

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm
User Imagebluhbluhbluh"The solution is simple," A gruff, but soft voice said from the back of the crowd, "if not exactly pleasant."

The round figure of Bazza Manfield stepped forward, with his ponyta Aubergine by his side. He had decided to lay low for most of this bizarre adventure, remaining in the basement that had sort of served as the base of operations for the parties that left to explore, tending wounds and offering what support he could. Now that he had the creature's attention, he continued to speak.

"Jirachi needs a new home," he said, his words slow and contemplative. "A new family to support it, care for it. I can't even begin to imagine what a thousand years alone feels like," Bazza sighed, "but even the short time I spent without my Aubergine by my side, and the memories I've lost..." Bazza wilted noticeably, and compulsively ruffled his ponyta's fur. "It must be terrible. Terrible." He took a deep breath to gather his wits, and continued.

"I propose a deal. We be allowed to live, and return to our lives, and Jirachi and its assorted friends return with us, to make new homes... new lives, new memories. It isn't a perfect compromise," he admits, "but it may be the closest that we have to an agreeable middle ground for everyone."

User Image
POKEBALL, GO!

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas