Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chaos Darkwing 559
I has a question crew peeps!

Um... I has got a sparkley new Kazemon, and I was just pondering the possibility of mutation. Is it possible to mutate Kazemon into say, Angewomon or something along those lines?

He's wrong... you can mutate limited, but you can't mutate hybrids because:
a) you can only mutate to Normal digimon of the same attribute (virus, vaccine, or date) and most hybrids don't have an attribute.
b) To mutate correctly, it has to be a normal of the same level and all hybrids are either limited or higher...

Ex. ShineGreymon is limited, but can only be mutated to an Ultimate that is both Normal and Vaccine so something like WarGreymon, but not MetalGarurumon (is a data type)

Understand?

I think so Liger. So, if I have a vaccine at champion level, it can become a limited vaccine, also at champion level?

Not quite... sweatdrop
A ShineGreymon (vaccine, limited, mega) can be mutated into a WarGreymon (Vaccine, normal, mega), but not the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chaos Darkwing 559
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chaos Darkwing 559
I has a question crew peeps!

Um... I has got a sparkley new Kazemon, and I was just pondering the possibility of mutation. Is it possible to mutate Kazemon into say, Angewomon or something along those lines?

He's wrong... you can mutate limited, but you can't mutate hybrids because:
a) you can only mutate to Normal digimon of the same attribute (virus, vaccine, or date) and most hybrids don't have an attribute.
b) To mutate correctly, it has to be a normal of the same level and all hybrids are either limited or higher...

ah ok. Thanks for the help by the way

Ex. ShineGreymon is limited, but can only be mutated to an Ultimate that is both Normal and Vaccine so something like WarGreymon, but not MetalGarurumon (is a data type)

Understand?

I think so Liger. So, if I have a vaccine at champion level, it can become a limited vaccine, also at champion level?

Not quite... sweatdrop
A ShineGreymon (vaccine, limited, mega) can be mutated into a WarGreymon (Vaccine, normal, mega), but not the other way around.

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 pm
Just checking up that if you armor digivolve a digimon can you still normal digivolve it? eg Tentamon-spirit of courage-Flawizarmon-mistymon-Dynasmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:32 am
The Gamblator
Just checking up that if you armor digivolve a digimon can you still normal digivolve it? eg Tentamon-spirit of courage-Flawizarmon-mistymon-Dynasmon.

Sorry Gamb but you can't do that. If we could I would have done that a long time ago to get Dynasmon. Though that is the only way to get Dynasmon its very strange but nevertheless you can't. If you don't believe me then ask a mod but you will get the same reply  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:40 am
Now here is a question that I hope someone can remember because I can't. What was the rule for evolving Veemon?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 pm
Bump  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am
Can we buy mode change for Gallantmon like you can for ChaosGallantmon? if not then why is that because I find that a bit strange that ChaosGallantmon can mode change to Chaos mode but you have to dna to get Gallantmon Crimson mode.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Can we buy mode change for Gallantmon like you can for ChaosGallantmon? if not then why is that because I find that a bit strange that ChaosGallantmon can mode change to Chaos mode but you have to dna to get Gallantmon Crimson mode.

Actually you are allowed to mode change normal Gallantmon into Crimson Mode. Rainor did it to get his Crimson Mode Gallantmon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:20 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Actually... For ChaosGallantmon you perform a 'Core Mode' to get ChaosGallantmon Core and then a mode change to get chaos mode. The same goes for Gallantmon and Crimson mode, minus the Core part because Gallantmon doesn't have a core mode...

So the comment above me is correct, I just expanded it a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 pm
ultimatemk
The Gamblator

Sorry Gamb but you can't do that. If we could I would have done that a long time ago to get Dynasmon. Though that is the only way to get Dynasmon its very strange but nevertheless you can't. If you don't believe me then ask a mod but you will get the same reply

you can DNA an armor digimon you have though  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 pm
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator

Of course but normal digivolve and i think also unexpected digivolve is out of the question  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:59 pm
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator

You'll have to get an Armor Crush item to digivolve armor digimon. at really all that strange... sweatdrop
And you can DNA armor digimon.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:41 pm
Is dark digivolve more an actual digivolve or more of a mutate digivolve thing. Does it actually up the level of a digimon or does it just turn it into the black version of the digimon it is used on?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:42 pm
UnHolyFudge
Is dark digivolve more an actual digivolve or more of a mutate digivolve thing. Does it actually up the level of a digimon or does it just turn it into the black version of the digimon it is used on?

A Dark Digivolve takes the digimon up a stage and to their Virus form if it's not their normal form.

Edit:
Quote:
4. Dark Digivolve!
Description: Digivolves any digimon to its dark/Virus form besides its normal form.
Cost:1150 TP for [F]
Cost:1300 TP for [T]
Cost:1400 TP for [R]
Cost:1900 TP for [C]
Cost:2400 TP for
Digimon Partner Required: Any except [M], [A] and [H]
*might not work for some digimon
*If the dark form of that digimon is a restricted, this will not work.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:33 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator

You'll have to get an Armor Crush item to digivolve armor digimon. at really all that strange... sweatdrop
And you can DNA armor digimon.

so the armor crush item allows armor digimon to digivolve normally?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games