Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply The Free RP
The Free RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:05 pm
"Observation, my dear monk! If I notice someone is struggling with moving a limb, or seem to be pale or sickly in behavior, I will inquire about what ails them. Nine times out of ten, they will tell me that something does indeed bother them, and then I offer my wares!" she said, grinning. "If I spy no ill people, or injured, then I sell my perfumes instead." she added. "The parts I typically won't use for medicine are used for other things. I make a profit either way."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:22 pm
Nino walked down the street of the small town, with his spear slung over his shoulder. Attached to the tip of the spear was a rather large net that reeked of fresh caught fish. He whistled a tune as he strutted to the market, ready to sell his latest catches to the men or women who ran the meat stands. As he looked around the market stalls, he bumped into a young woman with red hair. "Woah. Excuse me, my lady." he said, bowing a little in courtesy to her.

(btw, it's you, Xion. : P)  

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Sexy Gekko

11,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:44 am
TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru
Nino walked down the street of the small town, with his spear slung over his shoulder. Attached to the tip of the spear was a rather large net that reeked of fresh caught fish. He whistled a tune as he strutted to the market, ready to sell his latest catches to the men or women who ran the meat stands. As he looked around the market stalls, he bumped into a young woman with red hair. "Woah. Excuse me, my lady." he said, bowing a little in courtesy to her.

Nino stared at the woman, tilting his head at her unresponsiveness. Then he shrugged. "Alrighty...I guess I'll just keep going." he said, as he walked over to one of the fish stalls to sell the fish he had caught.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:29 am
"Like that one?" asked the monk, pointing toward Nino walking around.  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:40 am
"Hmm?" she asked, looking out past her materials to look at the fellow. "Well...from the way he's walking, he doesn't seem to have any ailment. Or injury. He seems to be a fisherman, but I see no fishing rod." she said, tilting her head. "Though...I wonder if..." she rubbed her chin. "Shen, would you mind terribly if you could ask him if he has a longfin fish for sale?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:05 pm
TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru
TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

Nino stared at the woman, tilting his head at her unresponsiveness. Then he shrugged. "Alrighty...I guess I'll just keep going." he said, as he walked over to one of the fish stalls to sell the fish he had caught.

((What about 6 months? JK JK Topic Necromancy away!!!!))

Caitlyn paused to glance over at the market stalls nearby, ignoring the man that had bumped into her. "Could try and get some more good before heading out," she muttered to herself before shaking her head, "No I need to be gone before the others catch up to me." She took a quick glance back before heading into the crowd, purposely bumping into the same man she ran into her earlier, shooting him a quick smug look as she did.  

XionchanXIV

Feline Explorer

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Free RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers