Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 pm
Deora_Alvarez
Deora had to pause a moment, looking into Kerana's eyes to see if she was joking. Even at a time like this, she couldn't have been serious about what she'd just said. She was all for protecting Heather, saving her from herself, but she didn't see how. "Did his 'vision' happen to tell us how to do this?" She asked, still not sure this guy's 'vision' was even to be believed.

She would normally be all for a fight, ready to take on even someone from the older generation of meta humans, even with her still-limited control of her own powers. If it was either of Heather's previous forms, Deora would be all too willing to tackle the problem, but this latest change was something else. This was a full grown, fire-breathing dragon. What did the vision guy expect the two girls to do against that?

Kerana bit her lip for she was afraid Deora wouldn't like the answer. "Not exactly... but I think I know how. Heather is in there still, we need to reach out to her inside the beast. Hopefully once she takes control things will smooth out... hopefully we''ll get there in time..."

"If we don't ... they'll kill Heather to protect Valhalla." she formed a fist in front of her heart. "...and we're not going to let that happen. Right?!" she pumped her fist in the air.

The Count of Monte Carlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 pm
Nova Blancke

The moment she arrived she flared up, illuminating the room.

There was a sort of distorted roar heard through-out the arena as the light penetrated the darkness. Yes, it did create shadows but the majority of the room was brightly lid. The creature began to concentrate itself into a single dense spot.

Trinity shielded her eyes as Liv made her entrance. The dried black blood exposed to the light evaporated into black steam. She wished they didn't have to resort to her, but there was no other options. "Welcome to the party…" she aid with a smirk. When her eyes adjusted she saw it concentrating in a dense spot. "Theonis I see it... one o'clock... Try to hold it in place." She drew near the concentrated spot and slashes at it."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:52 pm
Kerana

Kerana bit her lip for she was afraid Deora wouldn't like the answer. "Not exactly... but I think I know how. Heather is in there still, we need to reach out to her inside the beast. Hopefully once she takes control things will smooth out... hopefully we''ll get there in time..."

"If we don't ... they'll kill Heather to protect Valhalla." she formed a fist in front of her heart. "...and we're not going to let that happen. Right?!" she pumped her fist in the air.

Deora just looked at Kerana with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow as she did her little anime fist pump. Her enthusiasm was good to see, but this situation seemed to be more serious than she was acting. The formerly homeless girl wondered if the foxy girl before her had ever even been in a situation where her life was at risk. As happy and bubbly as she always seemed to be, had she even been in real danger before? She seemed all too willing to put herself in a situation that could easily leave her looking like the late Mr. Richards.

Still, Deora recognized where she was coming from. Before being disowned, she and her brothers had been inseparable. In school, they would protect each other. If a bully picked on one of them, you could bet the whole Alvarez familia would be waiting outside after class. She could still remember denting a locker door with a girl's head after she'd said something about the brother she'd just broken up with. Deora's friends had loaned her all their rings to make improvised knuckles. Deora had almost gotten suspended over that one, and it wasn't the only fight she'd been in over family or friends.

Now she saw something in Kerana's eyes that told her the fox girl was of like mind. She would protect her friends, no matter what.

"Let's go then!" She said, a cocky half-smile her brothers would have recognized twisting one side of her lips up. "You can tell me the plan on the way."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 pm
The shadow seemed to take a more human form before Trinity attacked. It actually blocked and grabbed hold of her glaive with it's hand. The dense shadow was just too much for the weak light of the glaive to pierce. From it's chest thick tendrils burst out.

"I can't hold something in place that doesn't have mass!" Theo said to Trinit as she ran off. It's nice that she thinks he could do almost everything but even he had his limits! There wasn't anything he could do against shadow with his own power! There wasn't a lot he could do now cept for trying to turn the lights back on. But he had no idea where to begin to look.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 pm
Damn it! she didn't think about his power needing mass to work with. She had gotten so used to manipulating shadows, that she thought for sure he could hold it down.

Then her light glaive was blocked Damn it!. The tendrils burst out at her Damn it! She jumped back and did a low round house kick. Pulled back and tried slashing at the tendrils. She bit her lip and thought Got any ideas demon? I'm running out of my own…  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 am
"Bleed." it hissed from within. "Slice your palm and grasp the abomination. I shall do the rest. We will be made whole."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:01 pm
Trinity leaped back. She retracted her glaive and placed it in her pocket. She drew a dagger from her boot and quickly slit down the palm of her left hand. Black blood started to seep through Black blood? What the hell is going on with me!? she took a deep breath and adjusted her grasp on the dagger and charged forward trying to grasp some part of the the abomination. At one point she leaped up and thrust her left open handed fist into its forehead "HAH!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:24 pm
The creature seemed to 'hop' back a bit. Though it was entirely made of one color, you could faintly see a grin. Countless arms shot up from Trinity's own shadow to grab her legs and drag her down.

Was this all she was good for? Just a lightbulb? No, she was pissed and eager to get this over with. With a blade of light she came down and planted her blade of light deep into the creature. It screamed out as Liv rammed her hand into the creature. She could feel it eating away at her hand. As she made a fist, it ignited within the creature. The cracks of light began to run across the creature.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:28 am
"NOW Trinity! While the monster is distracted, take hold before it retreats into the shadows to heal!"

The demon's presence bubbled in the palm of Trinity's hand. It was ready to feed at a moments notice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:59 pm
Trinity's eyes narrowed as she could tell the thing smiled. Before it made its move she leaped forward trying again with her left hand but the tendrels stopped her and pulled her down. "UNH" she struggled against the tendrels as she watched Liv made her move.

The demon gave her the signal and she felt her hand, bubbling? She broke free shattering the shadow chains that were limiting her movement. The shards of her shadow fell and return to its original form. She shoved her bubbling hand into the abomination's chest.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:28 am
The demon's essence burst forth within Trinity's blood and spread through the shadow rapidly like a virus. Though the light from Liv was hurting it while it made it's trek, the desire to feed and be made complete was driving it toward the core of the creature.

"Foul creature! You dare defile the shadows with your presence!?" It cried.

It found the shell within and attacked ravenously.

"Die, you filth!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:37 am
There was that deafening distorted shriek again as the demon attacked. It was fighting a losing battle.

"Not...Alone." It hissed at the demon,.
It had consumed countless shadow creatures before.This one was far stronger but it would still try to consume it. It had one more final move should it fail. But it would leave it vulnerable.

Liv increased the intensity of her light. If the cracks weren't fully visible before, they were now  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:42 am
"You miserable wretch!" the demon growled.

It could feel the creature trying to retaliate. This offended and enraged the demon.

"You know not what you are defying!"

It used Trinity as an anchor as it fed on the crumbling shadows around it. It wrapped Trinity's blood around the shell.

"I am the daughter of shadows! The aspect of dark serenity incarnate! I shall not be consumed by the likes of you!"

As it held onto Trinity and the shell, it implored her host, "Pull Trinity! This disease must be purged from the shadows!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 am
Trinity started pulling the demon back out. An idea came to mind. She turned her head toward Theonis, "THEO PULL ME!"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 pm
"I...AM...Shadow" It growled back."Chaos incarnate."

It began to rapidly feed and absorb shadows around him. Even the very essence of the Shadow Realm itself. That caused Liv's light to become murky, less powerful. The cracks began to heal. Just as it anchored itself to Trinity, it anchored itself to the very shadows.

Liv actually yelped in pain as it consumed her hand. But she kept on pumping light into it.

"Alright" Theo nodded as he used his power to push Trinity towards him. Though it looked like pulling. He didn't pull too hard at first but gradually increased strength.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games