Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply The Free RP
The Free RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 am
"Tch..." the man tsked, before scrambling up and pointing his finger at them. "This won't be the last you see of me!" Then he turned and left with a huff, the people on the streets moving to the side nervously.

Charlotte stood there for a moment, before she collapsed onto her knees. "Uwaaah! That was sooo scary!" she said, looking up at the man who helped her. "Th-thank you so much for your help!" She continued to pick up what herbs hadn't been crushed under the man's foot, putting them back in her bag. "I knew I shouldn't have collected so much of those taraxacum officinale...but they're so useful for many things, including acne and digestion..." she said to herself, sighing a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 am
The man scrambling from Dillon and Charlotte bumped into a tall monk while he was turned to point back at them. Shen Syn looked down at him peacefully, placing his hands on the man's shoulders, "One should never look back at past failures, as they will only hinder one on their strides to future victories."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:47 am
Dillon was visibly uncomfortable at the thought of comforting the young woman and hesitated.

"I- I would normally ask for payment right now b- but I've just had a big victory s- so..."

He blushed slightly from embarrassment, then stooped quickly to help her pick up the herbs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:09 pm
"Oh! Right!" she gasped, looking up at him. "Here, I'll pay you for you troubles. Hang on..." she said, as she slipped into her large sack, rummaging through her herbs. "mmm, no, that's not it... And neither is that... Ugh, I KNOW I picked some up...!" she mumbled. "Ah-ha!" She pulled out of her sack and stood up, holding up a rather large plant. "You had a big victory in battle, yes?" she asked, smiling at him. "Then, this will aid in any cuts or wounds you received. Extract the juice from the leaves of this symphytum officinale, and apply to to any wounds you received!"

She finished packing away her herbs, then picked up her sack with some difficulty, and looked over in the direction the man had fled. She spotted the tall monk and gasped. "H-hey! Monk! You're a tall fellow! Could you help a young lady find a place to work without much trouble from traffic?" she asked.  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:35 pm
The monk clasped his hands together and approached the young lady. He spoke clearly as he had to the man from earlier who had run off, "I would be happy to lend my assistance, but what aid do you require this day?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm
Charlotte shifted her sack in her arms to hold out a hand to the monk for a hand shake. "Well, my name is Charlotte, traveling herbalist! I make medicines and salves for trade with the herbs I find along my travels. This time, I found a lot..." she said, nodding. "And I need a place to sit and make medicines and salves...but I'm too short to see over the crowd. Would you mind finding a nice, quiet, empty place for me to work?" she asked.  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 am
Dillon began to speak, stammering.

"N- no, it's-" he began, but felt a twinge of pain from the heavy mace blow he'd received.

"Thank you miss." He regained some composure. "Be safe now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:37 pm
Charlotte smiled over at Dillon, then blinked as he twinged. "Are you really injured? I have some salve at the ready! I can help with it!" she said, nodding. Then she looked up at the monk, and looked at his clasped hands, and put the sack in his arms. "Can you hold this for a moment, please?" she asked, before reaching in the small bag at her waist, reaching almost her whole arm inside of it. "mmm.. Let's see...I really ought to organize this...Ah!" She pulled out a bottle with a green ointment inside. "Here, I'll apply it for you! But, let's go somewhere that's not in the middle of the street..."  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:59 pm
Panic set in. Dillon instinctively placed a hand on his wound on his side and backed away a couple of steps.

"N- no, it's ok miss I'm-" He felt the twinge again.

"F- fine. Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm
"You may call me Shen Syn," replied the monk, joining the duo again. Then he politely opened a path through the crowd for them. Somehow people were willing to move with his hand motions, making a slightly less traveled place in the market. "I do believe the churchyard nearby is mostly vacant. It's flowery entrance is certain to bring peace to your patient."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:33 pm
Charlotte grinned up at the monk. "Ah! Brilliant! You, my good monk, are quite right!" she said, giggling. Then she reached her hand out to Dillon to help him move with them, walking with the monk to the empty lot by the churchyard.

"Make yourself comfortable, sir, I just need to set up my shop!~" she said in a sing song voice, setting her small satchel on the floor, and tapping her heels together while raising her wand high in the air. Then she flicked her wrist, and the bag opened, and with a wave of her hand, furniture, bottles, and alchemy stations started to float up from her bag, and resume a normal size, settling down in the lot in an organized manner. The mage hummed to herself, spinning her body and wrist on occasion to help guide the objects. Many people from the street stopped to watch the scene with wonder.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 am
Dillon bowed respectfully. "Thank you Shen Syn for allowing the use of the churchyard."

When they arrived at the churchyard, Dillon was transfixed at the scene before him. He was totally lost. Give him the chaos of the battlefield any time, but this... This was not something he was prepared for.  

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 am
Shen clasped his hands together and bowed back to Dillon, before standing straight again. "It is not my church," he replied. "Though judging how unkempt the flowers and grasses have been growing, I do not think we shall trouble the caretakers. They did not seem to mind the trimming I gave their gardens last night. People breathe easier when the garden breathes easier."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:27 pm
"Quite right, Shen!" she said with a smile as her shop finished assembling, though it was all in a tent. She beckoned Dillon over to the tent and smiled. "Come on in! I'll apply that salve on your wound right away!" she said, walking into her tent.  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 pm
Dillon looked around the churchyard and nodded in agreement. He hesitated before following Charlotte's request. He closed his eyes for a moment before stripping to the waist to reveal the deep bruise on his side.

He had been lucky, as the mace was aimed for his head.  
The Free RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff