Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Stairs] Wish Upon a Jirachi: At last!! The end: Page 36 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:17 pm
"Yeah if each of us stops and checks out the adjacent walls, maybe we'll find something!" Tygress jumped on the idea. Peanut and Eden as usual each chose a side and sniffed around, the luxio occassionally sending out small sparks.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:19 pm
After searching for a while, you find nothing. Then from above, you notice something.

The mysterious girl from earlier appears from out of nowhere again. She frowns. "There are no switches to be found. It's disappointing that you humans cannot figure out this puzzle after spending so long in this house of games."

She is on a level in the stairs much higher than you, looking down at your group. When you try to reach her, you notice the stairs seem to stretch endlessly in front of you. Something definitely seems up with this place.  

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Vincent 900 HP
Alexa looked at the walls not spotting any difference. She looked to Vincent who immediately began sniffing around. She then joined Anise in thumping the wall with a fist only she began on the opposite wall. "Anyone notice anything different? Or figure out how to get out of this loop?"

Pokemon not in use: Apolla 300 HP Archie 300 HP  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:20 pm
@Mew and Truth

Cara nodded. "Good idea guys." Cara started going along the walls, feeling and banging on them slightly, feeling for any voids or latches. "There's gotta be a difference and key to this somewhere. Either that or Jirachi really doesn't want us getting out of here. I really wish I studied up on legendary pokemon more often..." She mumbled the last part, muttering it more to herself than anyone else in the area. She really wanted to know if there was a latch in the neverending corridor or if Jirachi or some other unknown pokemon was casting an illusion over all of them.  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm
User ImageIt wasn't hard to hear Duo. And...the thought was a good one. She shifted and started looking along the walls, feeling with a hand as well. With nothing found...she sighed and struggled to her feet, her staff planted firmly. Maybe..."This is Jirachi's home, right?" The girl's words had reminded her. "Maybe...this is another time to wish?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
Mythee-dono
User Image

"I don't know if there even are humans here, besides us." Cygnus indicated the group in general. "I've only encountered Pokemon.

"Yes, I suppose the first objective should be to set things right. Oh, and I'm Cygnus." He smiled at the other trainer, his blind eyes not quite directed toward her.

Ariel said. He was unsure how to respond to Potatobi's accusations.  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Anise didn't notice when the little girl from before appeared, but she heard when the girl started talking. "So this is a puzzle? How do we solve a puzzle when we don't know the question?" she wondered aloud. I guess...the question might be 'What's causing the loop?' Or maybe 'How do we get out?' Jirachi seems to be the obvious answer to the first question..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:24 pm
Ice Jack looks up at the girl and blinks. "Puzzle? This is a puzzle?" Ice JAck asked, looking behind him. MAybe it was better to go back?  

QuickTalon92

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kanraz
Crew

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 pm
Ren finally stopped, watching the rest of the people discover they were in a loop. Shoot, and he had wasted all that energy. He watched as people started prodding at the walls, trying to find ways to get out of it. He couldn't stand this place... He hated all these puzzles, honestly. Games in general were annoying at this point... Though he had caught an Emolga because of it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:26 pm
Cara stops her banging at hearing the strange girl's voice and she immediately looks up at her. Dante has an immediate reaction, quirking his head to the side. "Perrrsian?" Cara looked at him. "What is it Dante? You normally only give that reaction if...." Cara then looked up at the girl and noticed something different. Then it clicked and Cara smiled. "Dante you are a genius." Cara walked forward a bit. "You're not human are you?" Cara said gently. "Dante is always picking up on things long before I am, he is a very brilliant pokemon, and an amazing friend, just as I am sure you are to Jirachi." She said with a gentle smile.  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm
Tygress sighed again. "If it's a game should we try going down again instead?" Still the idea of wishing had occured to her as well, but hadn't someone already said that magic word and here they still were...

Curious, Peanut did venture down the steps toward the end of the group of trainers...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image Noah was getting tired of these stairs. After remaining silent for what felt like forever, but was really just the past hour (HURHURHUR), he and Reno were both scowling in contempt for what apparently was a cruel joke by the Wishmaker.

"Will this ever end?" He scowled a bit, rubbing the back of his neck and looking around. "Anyone try wishing for them to end?" He added snarkily, no doubt doubting that it would work as easily as it had the last time around.

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:28 pm
User ImageGreat. Nothing. He felt like a damn idiot now. The former Rocket Grunt sighed and rubbed the back of his head, startled when the mysterious girl showed up again. What was WITH this chick?! He snorted and looked up at her...then to the trainer with the Persian. Eh? Then again. "We haven't encountered any humans here except for ourselves..."

Joltik (800/800 HP)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Vincent 900 HP
Alexa was out of ideas for solving this puzzle. The ghost girl wasn't helpful at all. Just taunting them (at least that's how Alexa saw it). Vincent also was getting fed up and just plopped down where he was. He gave a loud yawn and looked at all of the trainers.

Pokemon not in use: Apolla 300 HP Archie 300 HP  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Mythee-dono

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:29 pm
GriffinFire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It took awhile to notice, but there was definitely something strange about the way Cygnus looked at things and maneuvered. She decided to let the issue lie. "...That one humanlike figure that did appear does not really behave in any ways human. From the beginning, this whole escapade might have been set up by pokémon. But why the human environment?...

The breloom huffed, crossing her clawed arms. She stood and looked up, staring at the peculiar arrangement.

The gray haired trainer had also come to notice the change. "There she is again. A puzzle? Does she mean the odd environment is the puzzle? Much of this is not physically possible. A space like this in a mansion? A dream, or an illusion, or something I guess. What do you think?" She asked Cygnus in a neutral tone.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donut - Potatobi

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces