Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 480/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

After having escaped the horror of the previous event, Black would find himself in the hospital to be checked on. He did not suffer wounds of bites of any sort, nor did he inhale that intoxicating gas around the entire area. Though one thing was for certain, he was going to be confused for a moment and wanted to get to the bottom of things as quick as possible. After getting checked up on, Black would sigh as he was finally relieved of being away from the nurses and doctors and headed for the kage's office to find out what exactly was happening.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:21 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke finally stopped running outside the hospital, he hated the places and hoped his sister wasn't a patient. Shaking his head he walked inside and up to the front desk. When he got there he asked if anyone had entered the hospital looking like a female version of him. Getting a negative he let out a breath of relief as he was momentarily glad his sister wasn't in the hospital but instead of calming him this only made the worry worse as he STILL couldn't find her. So turning around he quickly sprint out of the hospital dead set on finding his sister.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

Looking up towards Apollo with that same warm grin on his face, it was as if he did not even pay the mans aura attention. Sure that may have been something he would do or any other shinobi or kunoichi, but Black was not like that unless it was necessary to perform such actions. Smiling brightly towards the blonde haired man, Black would make his way through the hospital with the injured kunoichi; the two going straight to the hospital with Apollo more or less following closely behind. After helping her to a room to sit down on a bed he would make his way to a chair and rub his scalp.'' Sorry to keep you up on that leg, but at least we finally made it. How bad is it?'' He leaned back in his chair stretching with a curious look on his face.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Total Chakra Used: 0
    Dcme

Misujage

Items Used

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Into the hospital, and into the room. All the while thinking about the blond haired man from before, cold some might say. If only Kage's thought the way that man did. People like Sypher, were too soft, allowing dangerous criminals to continue living. For the sake of some personal vendetta, it was pure stupidity. While she doubted she would have died, leaving an injured opponent was something she would have done herself. So why had Black taken her? For that matter, why did she not refuse him taking her? "I am not a medical shinobi. It being a wound is all I am capable of accessing, but seeing as I haven't died from blood loss after travelling from Sasagi to Kumo. I'll live." Eyes going back to the self inflicted wound she had placed on herself, in some desperate attempt to get her body to react properly. Things like that were absolutely troublesome, if she ever met up with someone like that again, with abilities such as Black's, she may not be as lucky. Solving this issue would come in its own time, having already run simulations in her mind for its counter.

User Image

The Sleeping Pacifist

Misujage

Saint

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:55 am
User ImageUser Image
"A wound like that is nothing to heal. Just from the sight of it it'll only take me a moment or so. Now, if she'd lost a limb or something, then it might've been slightly more difficult." A voice resounded in the room as the blonde from before entered with a blank expression. His eyes wandered to the two younger Shinobi while his body moved on over to Bellatrix. Without her say or words from either of them, Apollo positioned her onto a bed, not caring for any complaining she'd give him. "You're obviously a native of Kirigakure. I can smell the swamp wafting off you." A little small talk to prepare her for the other worldly feat he was about to perform. Using trace amounts of flaming black chakra, the blonde swiped his hand over her wound and instant reconstruction began. Before their very eyes they'd see the flesh closing in on itself, reverting back to its normal state. No pain or anything of the sort, but of course Bellatrix might feel a little strange. "Now, wanna explain to me why you felt it a good idea to bring her all the way back here instead of letting her fend for herself? That wound wasn't life threatening and proof enough is you trekking her all the way back here without any medical aid until now. She would've lived just fine." His arms were crossed and eyes stagnant; looking over to Black for some type of explanation to why he'd done what he'd done.

Misujage

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:24 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

Listening to the kunoichi as she stated not being a medic ninja he could only chuckle, it was silly of him to ask a out of place question to a hurt person.'' Well that is good to hear you'll be okay, now we just need to wait on Apollo.'' Looking at her leg wound he could only be concerned about it out of his own nature, though he did not show it at all. Hearing Apollo enter the room stating that her wound was noting he couldn't fix in no time, Black could only nod and grin. Hearing the Jounin state what village she was native to only caused him to tilt his head, his eyes blinking as he recognized the village just by piecing the faces together with the two jounin in the exams.'' Kirigakure huh? I beat two jounin in the first round of the exams from that village, one seemed upset and went as far to trying to fight me after the exams. Though, the other one stepped in. Nice to know their are nice people out there, even though they are near the ignorant ones. Heheh.'' The shinobi would stretch and recline in his seat comfortably, his eyes closing as he yawned. Soon after his eyes would watch as Apollo began to heal her very wound, flesh began to mesh and return to what it once was as the sounds of bruises vanishing was heard.

Hearing Apollo's question he would have his head hanging for a moment to let him state what he wanted to, a blank stare towards the ground with no emotion upon his lips. A sigh was erupted with a small grin growing as he lifted up his head to look Apollo in the eyes.'' Well, if the enemy is by no means an actual enemy where is the harm in helping? We were not exactly fighting to the death in the round we left but a round to win money, which neither of us really obtained. However, by helping those in need is out of kindness and generosity. There was no need to leave her behind or even think on killing her; besides she was a great opponent. Some say helping is slowing, or a bother or maybe fickle, and or endangering but I see no problem with it. Had she'd been a target or a need to be killed then sure. She holds quite some nice qualities and power to herself. She's strong and I don't mean physically, but by means of intellect. Seeing as our other opponent was handled in moments from her technique. '' Standing up he would nod to the two, he didn't feel she would be such a bother or start anything, besides she wasn't in the exact best territory.'' Choose to be my ally or enemy, I don't mind; though it won't change me. One enemy is closer than one ally. I'm sure she'll be a great ally, if she so chooses. What;s your name by the way? I'm Black. '' The shinobi would turn towards her extending his hand, his eyes relaxed as he had finished giving his explanation.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Dcme

Misujage

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

She would look curiously at the forcefulness of this scrawny blonde male. Pushy, and with a tone that most would call rude. Most, Bella was not among those people. Though why someone who smelled of the dirt of mountains would both commenting about a swamp was beyond her. Especially since Mist was surrounded on all sides by the Sea. Never matter, not everyone had the right words to say what they needed. Responding to Black's words about two Kiri ninja. One she knew, and one she did not. "Beat, i'm sure, is a loose term. The Mizukage Sypher is far too soft, no doubt all of his ninja suffer from leadership like his. Beating anyone from Kiri is nothing to brag about." She realized the words she said, as well knowing that these things included her. She was under trained and under prepared for the exams, and yet she had made it to the end regardless. Waiting for the wound to be healed, she would speak during and towards the end. "Thank you." Halfhearted, of course, but there was no disdain. It was a mild nuisance to say the least, but it was good to have fun. Despite the awkwardness that came with being healed by a black flame. An interesting power, and one she may care more about later. For now she felt an explanation was in order too, not she had shunned the help. But assisting a perfect stranger was something she cared to hear about. Especially since, even if she was the one in distress in this situation, she would have left her competitor to fend for themselves.

His reasoning, was straightforward and a little naive. While Bellatrix and Apollo thought since he had no reason to assist, he should have left his opponent. While Black thought, since he had no reason not to aid his opponent, there was no harm in assisting. Kind, in a way, if you believed in that sort of thing. Praise, were things she discarded, perhaps because she had only been scolded for her actions in he past. Accepting it was not something she knew how to do, not even for herself. Alas, to his ending she would only give one response. "Neither. We have no common goals, or interests. Nor do we have any issues with one another. Therefore, you are not required as an enemy or an ally." She would push off the bed, not accepting of the extended hand, feeling the blood circulate through her leg once more as it was healed. "However, if Kumo ever comes into conflict with Kiri. I have no problem with assisting you in the overthrow of Sypher Senju." By overthrow, she didn't exactly mean kill, but as long as it wasn't here that had to do it she wouldn't fret on the subject.

User Image

The Sleeping Pacifist

Dcme

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Flawed. that was the only thing Apollo could see in Black's thinking, that is was highly flawed. At one point or another that girl had been his enemy. They'd fought against one another for some value at the end of the road, Surely, if she'd held a grudge, at any time could she decide to remove his head while they were traveling together. "You are either a kind soul or a fool. Probably a bit of both. Just because she wasn't a sure fire enemy of yours, doesn't mean she'd see you as such. You were lucky, to be completely honest, that Sypher has raised a village full of children instead of warriors." This was of course intended to sound harsh and be harsh, though it was not so much against Bellatrix. Apollo could see the difference in her that he'd not yet seen in a Kirigakure Nin and that was what brought him interest. His response came instantly after Black's, which was then followed by that of the younger girl. Listening in, the blonde took off her words signs of rebellion. It was obvious she didn't like his old student, which made a smile come off the old Shinobi. "That boy still doesn't understand the world, aye? Heh."

It was funny to hear the Sypher was still his soft self. Didn't he see that being that way would change nothing? That without the right of passage, death, nothing would ever be attained. Killing was a necessity. It was a cycle of life, just as birth was. There was creation and then there was the opposing side. The balancer of the two and the inevitable death. "It seems you understand things a bit more than your foolish Kage, young lady. Do you plan to return to him or defect? I'm sure you know the repercussions of such actions." A rogue branded for death. To be hunted down when the village saw fit; it was a road few successfully traveled, but if she could do it then a asset was foreseen that few could imagine. A flame flickering to one day become a bonfire - this was the beginning of it all. Now Apollo needed to cultivate this little heat~

Misujage

The Sleeping Pacifist

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:50 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai arrived in the Hospital and looked about. She hasn't a medic but she wanted to see how the medics were doing and if they needed any supplies. But they got their supplies a few days ago. Dai smiled and waved bye to the medics and went on her way.
{exit to ???}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

{ 2 / 5 }

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Shrugging to the young shinobi's words he would smile and walk towards the door, his hand gesturing side to side.'' Wasn't really bragging cause it ended too fast; besides bragging leads to arrogance, and arrogance leads to underestimation which leads to failure.. Haha'' With eyes half open he would look down to the marble floor underneath him, his head lifting up at the end of his words and turning to face Apollo with his same warm heart smile. The shinobi listened on to the kunoichi Bellatrix and snorted. With his eyes locking onto Apollo once he stated he was either a kind soul or a fool, his shoulder would shrug to this reply; it was something he had heard often, not to mention being thought to be very weak for it. It is why he never let his smile go, for the underestimated impression that was him was always fun to surprise a foe with.'' I would like to say I am of both categories, if I were not a fool, I would not learn. If I were not a kind soul I would not learn, it is through different experiences that we as beings living today need to have in order to adapt to any given situation; a way to learn and know the world if you would. It's also fun, heheh.'' Starting to turn back he listened on whether the young lady was about to defect and or such; the thoughts of repercussions settled in on his mind as he thought about the ranks he had yet to achieve and or be given.'' That reminds me.. I need to speak with Doki - Sama about my rank.. Always wanted to grow without being slowed.. Apollo - Sama? How does one join the higher ranks that are in terms greater than the average Jounin?'' His body moving and coming to a halt with his left leg half ways out the door; he would await his answer before leaving officially, it was then that his eyes caught sight of Daitomi moving in and about the area of the hospital, his eyes locked on her for a moment in a calm stare. His memories jogging again as he would remember the scroll that he meant to give Suki. It was then that he shook his head, it was then he continued to move onward and head out of the hospital.'' If you need me I will be at the dojo.''

OOC:

Dcme

Misujage

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image

The exchange of words between the two meant little to her, even if she did listen. Only those comments directed to her would receive full attention, however. Turning to Apollo, she would speak. "I do not return to Sypher. I return home, it is only the land I care about. With that being said, I had planned to return home. But I fear no repercussions that come from a man like Sypher." She would walk over to the window and look out of it. The air so much more clear here than it was in her home land. Pausing, for a moment, maybe it was better here. After all, no one had mocked her for her actions since she had arrived. And she had only met the two of them a short while ago. Kindness, naivete' perhaps but something let her guard drop. Like they were destined to meet one another.

User Image

The Sleeping Pacifist

Dcme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Black had questions, but seemed to be in a rush to receive the answers he'd sought out. About to speak, but being brandished with silence, Apollo shifted his gaze over to Bellatrix with a laxed visage. Her words did not sound like that of a true Kirigakure Shinobi, meaning that she obviously was moving away from that path. It brought him to a smile; at ones weakest time was of course the time of misjudgement. What exactly did they really wish to do. Hearing how Sypher could no longer hold bounds over this young lady meant she was free to do as she pleased. A wild soul, one that Apollo could certainly appreciate. His offering would stand as he did, beckoning to Bellatrix a haven in which she could reside, where she no longer would have to deal with the idiotic few of the Mizukage, his own past; "Son.". "Why return at all if you have no place there besides for the land? You should be somewhere in which you truly belong. Somewhere that won't mock you for the views which you hold..and I have the perfect place just for that." His aim was to get her away from here, Kumogakure, and to the land of sound, Otogakure. "If you wish it then there is a place where you can undoubtedly venture to. You'll have my word you'll be treated with the respect a Shinobi deserves. The land of sound, Otogakure. I'll be leaving soon for a trip...if you wish to come, come to the gates in thirty or so minutes. That's how long I'll be waiting." Then, he was gone. There were things to do and plans to come into fruition.

Misujage

Deecee Sama

Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image

His first question stung harder than anything else, her eyes winced ever so slightly. Tensing, becoming sharper as she stared off out the room window. Why return there, a very good question, and of which she only had one pathetic thought. There was nowhere else for her to return to. If the only place you could be safe, or feel familiarized with was a place you hated. It was still the only place to be. In a land where ninja only honored those from their Village, trying to settle elsewhere was near suicide. Imagine if you were found out, if your Village even let you go. All the secrets ... the politics of everything. You couldn't go to another place, and you couldn't leave the one you were in. "A place?" It sounded too good to be true, perhaps because it was, especially considering the kind of introduction Apollo gave. But suppose it were true, she would have been a fool to give it up. If she played the role of a naive genin she could follow this man to possible fortune. All the while preparing herself for anything unfortunate that could occur. Clearly their suspicions with one another would not subside for quite some time. And if the option was possible joy, or returning to a life where your peers and leader looked upon you in disdain. Then she would walk the path towards death, if it could bring her even a remnant of life. To the gates, she would go.

User Image

Dcme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

XXXukai shushin'd herself and Daitomi into the hospital wing. Lucky enough Sky still knew her way around the hospital like the back of her hand. Perfectly she placed her on the bed. Straightening up she walked out to the hall, finding one of her understudies she snapped orders for AB negative blood pouches stat. The girl nodded and rushed off. Turning Sukai looked at Dai, all bandaged up. Sighing sadly she approached her bed side. "Daitomi, you are a baka that's for sure." One could tell Suki was still arrgivated with her by using her full name. Looking around the room it seemed familiar. Smiling weakly, this was the place she first met Kyo, and Shiro. Were she first met everyone. Back when they were genin and Kyo had burned Daitomi. "Do you remember Dai?" Sukai sat at her bedside. "This is were it all started." Sukai toke a trip down memory lane. Only to come back as the girl rushed in with a stand, pouch, and IV. Getting up Sukai latched the pouch onto its stand and stuck the IV gently in Dai's forearm. Calming down a bit as the blood started to flow back into her veins. Good, good, progress.

((OOC: )

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai arrived with Sukai. She fought keeping her eyes open. Once in a bed, Dai laid as Sukai had placed her. Afraid to rip the wound open again. This burn felt different, not like the others that ate at her flesh. It felt her weak and tired. Different from when Kyo accidentally touched her with a heated hand. Curiousity had gotten the better of her eldest friend. Dai could hear Sukai barking orders to another. Sukai still cared enough to save her. ...After all I have done. Sukai, why is it so easy for you to care so much for me?. My hands are tainted, yet you've stayed so close... Dai closed her eyes and sighed through her nose. Which caused a slight pain. She moved her head as Sukai approached her bed side. Dai gave her a weak smile. "And you're just now finding that out." She tried to laugh but stopped before it left her lips. "Insert me laughing, here." She gave a smile. "So I like pushing limits, even at the cost of my life. I wouldn't be good at being an Oinin if I didn't. Being made of paper is a slight handicap when is comes to dabbling with Koton users." She drifted a bit as the room got quiet. She wanted to sleep; which was something she hadn't done in almost a full year. The take down of Kein had consumed her life, had taken things from her, and had thinned things between Kin and herself. Dai opened her eyes lightly when Sukai asked if Dai remembered. "Hmm?" She hummed when Sukai sat at her bedside. Dai looked around the room and had a moment of flash backs. "This room? The very one where we met. When you first treated me for the burn on my back." She spoke of as Sukai hung the blood bag and stuck an IV, gently, into Dai's forearm. "It's been quite the wild adventure, hasn't Sukai-chan?" Dai reached up and took Sukai's hand. Her emerald eyes stared up at the medic's red-ish eyes. "No matter what happens. I know you'll be right there to save me." She closed her eyes and smiled. "You're like my own personal angel that I can always count on." Dai released the medics hand and opened her eyes slightly. "I couldn't dream a world without you, Sukai."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games