Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:26 am
Xion huffed. Not an indignant huff. More like a huff to get in a lot of air for her brain to process all the information it needed to process now that it was free. Her wrists were in pain. Her ankles were as well, but the moment Xion hit the ground, she was using everything she could to clamber around and reorient herself. She looked pretty pathetic for about three seconds before she found herself and was perfectly fine with everything. She wasn't even angry at Curry now, just wary. Incredibly wary. Resuming her usual posture, Xion stood up with her hands neatly resting atop the front of her apron. When she took a step away from Curry, she actually stumbled a little bit, the pain in her ankles taking their toll, but she remained standing.

Where was Xion walking to? Towards the only voice she heard in the vicinity: Shion's. Anyone was better than no one against the devil that was Curry.

505/625 chakra
Necroplant

I Cant Talk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Phweeen Biography - Mana Khemia

Toso's trip into nirvana came to a sudden halt as some sort of whispering made it's way into the floating void. "Kami-sama is that you bloop?" No this wasn't god simply Shion's voice somehow finally made its way through. Suddenly the darkness in his mind where he floated would start to be enveloped by a light. Yes, he was ascending into into the higher echelons of existence, a world of pure peace and art, and squidistry awaited him. However, it was merely him regaining consciousness. In doing so however, his body would come under the shock of the trauma it had gone through that went unnoticed.

Before the squid man would be able open his eyes to see the girl in front of him and hear the exhausted maid. His drooling mouth splooged forth a wave of ink in a vomitesque matter forward. If Shion had been too close she could consider herself dyed black. Coming to he'd blink twice. "Ah, I suppose it wasn't meant to be, bloop." Toso would attempt to move but would doing so impossible. It was as though he had been frozen in his cross legged position. However, rather than accuse Xion he had another form of reasoning. "I suppose my physical self is still recovering from almost reaching nirvana. bloop. Still its odd, to think I was so close and yet I don't even practice Buddhism."

Toso had loosened up enough to move his neck but that was really all. "Looks like you certainly had your way with them didn't you Akagam-nee." He would refer to Xion seeing his tentacles limp on the floor. He'd believed she had increased her arsenal of techniques very much so and was completely unawares of his tentacles behavior by the sound of it, in addition to hell they had put the sensitive maid through. Turning his head back he'd notice either a girl agile enough to evade being splooged on or a dripping black female. "and you are bloop?

Chakra:425/445❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:420/430❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Many Arms of the Squid
                                                                  As the Hojo cultivated and developed the realization that multiple crude arms could instead prove just as an effective tool for preserving their extensible limbs came to light. However these extra limbs were intentionally made imperfect as they were easier and less excruciating to produce. They bear even more of a resemblance to their pacted brethren in the sense that limbs produced this way do not have digits and are instead nubs not unlike tentacles.
                                                                  • This Technique can be trained up only to the user's maximum body rank.
                                                                  It can then be retrained at each body rank increase the number of limbs.
                                                                  • Each Rank of [ Many Arms of the Squid ] confers an extra appendage that may extend from one's back, sides, or neck. The appendage is retractable capable of hiding within the body and may extend up to 10 yards away from the body. This appendage however, cannot form hand signs.
                                                                  • If an appendage is lost, the only way to recover it is with the Hojo technique [ Arms of the Squid ] which makes them just as precious as one's current limbs.
                                                                  • The appendages for the most part can be considered tentacles, these appendages feel pain as any other appendage, these appendages have a unique benefit of being treated as [ Whips ] for whip oriented Bukijutsu.
                                                                  • These appendages are severely disadvantaged using taijutsu that requires, hands, fists, or great feats of physical strength resulting in [-2 Rank Detriment] to the technique it's used in conjunction with.
                                                                  • Using these appendages with Taijutsu that grapple confers a [+1 Rank Bonus] to the grapple and sustaining the grapple.
                                                                  • These appendages can be used in conjunction with Hojo clan [ Sticky Fingers ]

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  1-[Contents]: [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]: N/A
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 am
    █████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    KUMOGAKURExxGenin - D-rankxxC: 150/275 ll S: 215/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shion simply watched as the ink jet splashed forward and flopped haplessly to the ground in front of her. Once again, she was left speechless. She tried her best not to let any thoughts get to her, but how could she not? Just who the hell is this guy? Okay... one last try... he seemed to be all there now. Maybe not all there, but he was at least noticing her now. "I'm Shion Moro... I uh..." her words trailed as she struggled to think of something to say. All she could do was look down at the ink puddle and gawk in utter bewilderment.

Jutsu Used:

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ♥:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:06 am
    User ImageUser Image

He never knew why, maybe there was no explaining it at all, but every time he spoke with Unki-chan he felt relaxed, comfortable even. Her words were a comfort for him beyond measure so smiling just a bit he nodded,"No you dont have to be formal with me here or anywhere else. I actually hate the honorifics people throw at me." Leaning forward a bit he lightly poked her in the cheek,"You however, need a nap. That being said, I have a super secret mission for you to do. Called operation R&R. Take a dip in the hotsprings and get you some sleep afterwords." Granted it was a horrible horrible joke it was still the best he could manage at the moment. "Then we can meet up and I will get you something to eat. If you would like to of course." Yes, he was actually asking her on a date. It was poorly done and almost nervous but with his luck when it came to the opposite sex....
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      > Chakra : : 500 / / 500 x > Stamina : : 420 / / 420 x > AC : : 19650 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                      > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                          Current Stats
                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                          > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:09 am
    Paying no heed to Curry, Xion realized her cane was missing. she wondered, tapping out a quick Echo sensory technique to find it. She heard the returning sound pick up a thin, long bump in the ground and she went over to pick up her walking stick. After giving the ground a few experimental taps, she was content that it was still intact.

As Curry was all but ignored, Xion didn't even have to choose to spill the truth to him or let him remain oblivious to what had happened. She couldn't, but what she was going to do was feed him some sort of calamari dish one day. For now, though, she was uncertain in what her next step should be and remained standing silently, taking in all the sounds of the world around her.

520/625 chakra
    Necroplant

I Cant Talk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:28 am
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

She didn’t expect the light poke onto her cheek and couldn’t help but giggle, even if the laugh was short and weary. ”I can fulfill that mission easy-peasy!” Then she set her sights somewhat to drift off of Shiro as she continued to speak. Unki placed her hand to press thoughtfully against her chin, retracting her smile, and voicing her thought as questions with a much needed answering: “But where could I find you afterwards? I’m not too sure how long I’ll be asleep. If Toso finds me first then I bet we’ll be off to.. En..edai...shi… somethin’. I can figure something out without dilly-dallying for too long.” Her focus returns to Shiro directly and her hand moves from her chin. Smile uncovered by the tips of her fingers bubbles to surface with her incoming thoughts. While speaking, Unki tilts her head to one side and bats her eyes. ”We don’t even have to find a snack~ I pretty much just came back from my house and I wouldn’t complain if all we did was find somewhere to sit and enjoy the weather!” It was fun being able to talk to someone like this. ”Well, whatever we figure out I know i’ll get the chance to see you before I’m off, right?

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Chūnin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 465/ / 465 // Stamina: 445 / 445

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Azeiel the Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:14 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Phweeen Biography - Mana Khemia

"I am Toso. Bloop." The man would respond in a way that almost would have come off a** mocking. Really though it just simply how the man spoke in general, with flat tones and little context. "I assume you sought me for the mission bloop?" Toso's head turned again, mechanically like a machine with rusty sockets. "Akgam-nee. I think you should locate Unk-nee and check her status. Bloop." Turning his head back to face the sprightly youth once more. "Shion, yes bloop, you should accompany Akagam-nee. What with her lack of sight and all. I'd go myself but my body still doesn't seem to want to respond fully. bloop." The squid would say as a tentacle attempted to stand only to fall limply again to the ground. "Ah, you're looking for an energetic woman. I wish I could give you details such as eye color, cloth color, and hair color but I don't have that information. Her clothes are... The squid would go into intimate detail about Unki's choice of clothing perhaps too intimate. Suffice to say though details stand out when you can't see colors. "and her face is..." Again Toso went into detail regarding her facial features. "And her body looks...well I suppose you have enough info already yes bloop?"

Trying to budge again but to no avail Toso would entrust the following information to Xion and Shion. "When you do find her, inform her the time of departure will be sometime tonight. bloop. That gives approximately eight or so hours of preparation time before we depart. She'll likely be pleased to know another will accompany us. bloop. In the meantime..." Toso would attempt to move but this like before failed...well it failed but not entirely. Stiff and still sitting cross legged his attempt to move caused his momentum to shift forward. This led to the man landing forward into his own ink puddle. Naturally being unable to move it was not unlike a mannequin that fell over. The puddle bubbled with the mans face flat against it while he tried to speak."I'bll 'blee blhere blooplrb."

Chakra:440/445❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:430/430❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Many Arms of the Squid
                                                                  As the Hojo cultivated and developed the realization that multiple crude arms could instead prove just as an effective tool for preserving their extensible limbs came to light. However these extra limbs were intentionally made imperfect as they were easier and less excruciating to produce. They bear even more of a resemblance to their pacted brethren in the sense that limbs produced this way do not have digits and are instead nubs not unlike tentacles.
                                                                  • This Technique can be trained up only to the user's maximum body rank.
                                                                  It can then be retrained at each body rank increase the number of limbs.
                                                                  • Each Rank of [ Many Arms of the Squid ] confers an extra appendage that may extend from one's back, sides, or neck. The appendage is retractable capable of hiding within the body and may extend up to 10 yards away from the body. This appendage however, cannot form hand signs.
                                                                  • If an appendage is lost, the only way to recover it is with the Hojo technique [ Arms of the Squid ] which makes them just as precious as one's current limbs.
                                                                  • The appendages for the most part can be considered tentacles, these appendages feel pain as any other appendage, these appendages have a unique benefit of being treated as [ Whips ] for whip oriented Bukijutsu.
                                                                  • These appendages are severely disadvantaged using taijutsu that requires, hands, fists, or great feats of physical strength resulting in [-2 Rank Detriment] to the technique it's used in conjunction with.
                                                                  • Using these appendages with Taijutsu that grapple confers a [+1 Rank Bonus] to the grapple and sustaining the grapple.
                                                                  • These appendages can be used in conjunction with Hojo clan [ Sticky Fingers ]

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  1-[Contents]: [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]: N/A
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 pm
    User Image User Image
    A pair of figures, or rather one large figure before the light hit them, moved into the dojo. Bruised, battered, bandaged, but alive and well the pair had returned. Carefully Atsuko set his partner down, eyes going to her leg which was bandaged as he did so trying to move it as little as possible.

"Sorry if we intruded sir. The wolves, or at least some of them, have been dealt with and we are reporting back. My partner is fine just got exhausted from the fight. Both of us got bitten but nothing to major"

Perhaps not all of this had been said but he to was just as exhausted, slumping against the wall next to Artemis with a slight wince as he banged his injured arm against it. From his hood Asumo his fire lizard finally emerged, a concerned expression across its face as it crawled over onto Artemis and licked her face once or twice.

◆¦ Passives
      Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
      Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
      Sharingan Two Tomoe (Dective)

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● Mercury Round
      ● Shotgun Fist x2

time and timor
    NecroPlant
    Hurrak
    Azeiel The Risen
    HeadlessKoko
    I Cant Talk

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:28 pm
    User Image

Artemis Souma

▴ Shishin▴ Nin Specialist ▴ 485/485 ▴ 75/75 ▴ D-Rank ▴

Artemis woke with a spasm and broke into giggles. She shook her face and then used her hand to block the small dragon's face to save herself from his assault. That was one hell of way to wake up. She took a glance around before her eyes fell on her partner again, her tense shoulders easing. "I guess I needed my beauty sleep," she commented as she studied his injuries warily. Her own leg wasn't feeling to hot, but thankfully she didn't have to walk all the way back on it. She wasn't looking forward to adding to her series of scars, but at least she actually knew what happened for this wound and she'd have a cool story to tell everyone later.

odoeb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:18 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Not a shinobi? Hachiro wasn't aware anyone but him was not a native shinobi. Sure, people from the moon country weren't considered shinobi generally, more like...warriors. Even so, his bloodline had kept him removed from combative arts until his leaving.

Hachiro dug for this brother's words as he readied himself to spar. A light crossed his eyes dramatically as his brothers words were spoken from his own mouth without a further thought. " To fight you as a lesser opponent would only disrespect you!" He declared as he moved. His hand that had rested upon the guard of the weapon pushed it forward, creating a quick, nearly unnoticed hand sign. His right hand however, would draw the blade towards his foe. His blade would travel upward from the sheathe and create an arcing motion that resembled a rainbow as his blade came down, falling just short of his foe's figure. The blade began to erupt with a haze of lightning chakra, disorienting his opponent from his technique that originated from the hand sign. From the mist a figure emerged, sword drawn and poised to attack the new friend in their spar.

Unseen to Genesis was the original Hachrio moving in a circular motion to flank his foe while distracted by the mist and lightning clone.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 330|| 340】○【STAMINA: 245 || 245
    Technique Used:
    ○ [ E Rank ] Lightning Clone
    ○ [ E Rank ] Misting Rain
    ___
    Technique Active:

___
    Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince
    Sorry for the Delay. I have a few more days of posting maybe before I'm sent down range.

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image

He tightened his grip on his blade as his opponent made his first move. All things considered, he was expecting a much more direct attack from Hachiro. When the youth created a mist Genesis immediately jumped back. If a projectile came flying out of that thing he needed time to react. A breath after he did so Hachiro lunged outwards. He was slow, however, much slower than before. Did he reverse his earlier statement and decide to play around with Genesis? Perhaps. Or perhaps this was a trick, for by backing up it allowed him to see another Hachiro running to the side, likely in an attempt to encircle him. Since he didn't know which one was the real Hachiro it would be best to assume either could be.

Channeling his Light, he changed the world around him. In a five meter radius, centered on him, the world turned black. An orb of total shadow enveloped him through which no light could pierce. In this black domaine he crouched and expanded his Light a second time. Shortly after this orb was created, thousands of little senbon appeared all around him. With a gesture he sent them flying out in a three hundred and sixty degree attack, aiming them from the ground to the sky. Nowhere, save underground, would not have at least one of the little motes of light coming towards it.

Tenkyū [ Rain from a Cloudless Sky ]
    Hakkōtai [ Luminous Body ]

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:42 am
    █████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    KUMOGAKURExxGenin - D-rankxxC: 150/275 ll S: 215/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro

Okay... seriously. Who the hell was this guy? How did he become a ninja? This was the man leading the mission... the man in charge of her life. Shion couldnt be honest and say she wasn't a little concerned for her life. Still trying to keep her composure, emphasis on trying, she turned to the person standing beside the now incapacitated Toso. Xion, was it? Shion shrugged and made a 'cmon' gesture to the girl, "So, we've got a description. Should we go find Unk...nee?" she said, trailing off into mumbling, "That cannot be their actual name..."

Jutsu Used:

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ♥:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Megathread 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 am
    Being absolutely blind, Xion had no means of correcting Curry's terrible physical description, and of course she completely missed the wave of Shion's hand. What she did catch, though, was the mumbling. "Xion Akagami is my full name," Xion answered as she turned her sightless eyes to Shion. While they faced the right direction, the chances were that she was looking just a little bit off to the side and there was the way that her red eyes were unfocused. She didn't just directly say that she was blind, though. No, she took matters into her own hands.

After introducing herself to Shion, Xion turned and, in her absolute loudest voice possible, screamed "UNKI. AMANO. A. K. A. MANJU. LET'S. PLAY. A. GAME...," a deep breath to make sure she understood what the next part meant and then, "... MARCO!" Yes, the best way to find someone was to play a game of Marco Polo. If Xion was a paranoid, over-prepared freak, then she might have already sensed, cataloged, and remembered Manju's chakra signature. However, she wasn't that kind of freak and she couldn't exactly track what she didn't remember.

535/625 chakra
    Necroplant

I Cant Talk

Hurrak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 am
    User ImageUser Image

He really could not help but chuckle at Unki's personality, just her bubbly way of being made him smile,"Ill meet up with you at the temple, I am going to deal with what I can here then train for the day." Though despite being distracted by Unki, he noticed his young merc friend had returned though a bit worse off for wear. Giving the man a smirk he nodded over his shoulder to Unki,"Back on the treadmill." Returning his attention to the man his expression became serious as he looked over the mans injuries,"Thats good to hear, though I am sorry that you had to bleed for this one. How many wolves did you get? How did they fight? What type of wolves were they? Please tell me everything you know about them." While he began asking his questions he could not help but turn his attention to the mans arm attempting to inspect the wound a bit,"Though if you prefer your report can wait. I would like you two to get checked out at the hospital. We dont know if these wolves have some kind of infectious bacteria in them. That will give me time to get your writs prepared and your pay gathered. Do you want compensation in ryo or arms?" Turning his attention to the young woman he nodded,"You as well, please take some time to get checked out for throughness' sake if nothing else. And would you prefer arms or ryo?"
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      > Chakra : : 500 / / 500 x > Stamina : : 420 / / 420 x > AC : : 19650 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                      > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                          Current Stats
                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Hurrak

Odoeb

time and timor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:09 pm
    User Image User Image
    "There were 6 I believe. They fought just as wolves would for battle strategies, nothing appeared more intelligent then that. However they were able to shift from solid to not, usually only being solid when they bit into you. Chakra based attacks seemed to have more of an effect on them in both states however. I believe there is likely to be a lot more as well, they are hard to see outside of their bright red eyes but this definitely felt like a smaller pack. If you go out hunting more its definitely better to go in groups, a single person would likely get mauled.

Ryo please if you wouldn't mind. Though if we were allowed to use the dojo I'd trade that to. After our hospital visit our schedule is pressing a few things but there's a bit of time before that."
    Atsuko stated as he attempted to remember as much detail as possible. All of it was true of course, details like this he wouldn't mess up on purpose. A village that provided work for them was a village he'd want to keep working with for the foreseeable future. That and the wolves did put a risk to not just shinobi but any innocence that might be traveling, so he'd try to ensure the downfall of those beasts.

◆¦ Passives
      Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
      Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
      Sharingan Two Tomoe (Dective)

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● Mercury Round
      ● Shotgun Fist x2

time and timor
    NecroPlant
    Hurrak
    Azeiel The Risen
    HeadlessKoko
    I Cant Talk

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games