Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 am
Natsumi scanned around, her eyes flitting around looking for the slightest hint that Soma was there.

Raphael smiled, showering Luna with passionate kisses and He held her tighter against him, Eventually when Luna reached her climax, he would reach his too. Then it was Luna's decision what to do from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:01 am
Daritsu got up,with regret in his eye."Selene,there is a Strict law on my people,we're not to feed on the souls of the innocent,only those with guilt burned to their soul...........................Selene when you left i broke the law of the Fangire,i fed on souls of 1,000 Innocent people,if i wasn't the brother of the king,& my people were many in numbers,i would of been hunted down."said Daristu.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 am
*soma watched over natsumi from a cloud smiling at her softly*

*luna blushed as she began to reach her climax digging her nails into rapheals back scratching down his back in pleasure and estacy as there were other marks on his back from her* rapheal.. *she breathed his name* dont pull away.. *luna blushed* i..i want a child.. *she looked up into his eyes with a loving sense in her eyes a she pulled him close to him and she kissed him passionately holding him in the kiss*

*selene looked up at him siting up covering her chest with the bedsheets* daritsu... *she looked down and she covered her face* im sorry... i didnt mean to hurt you..*she looked at him* i regret what had happened too...i was watching over you aswell..making sure that you were ok.. and i saw you take the souls... but its in the past now.. *selene spoke softly*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 am
"If that is your wish." Raphael said, raspily against her ear. Then at that moment, with one final movement once Luna hit her climax, Raphael hit his, He looked at her, smiling and he kissed her.

Amaya catching Soma's eye smiled, "My guardian angel..." She thought, smiling.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 am
*luna panted softly and she kissed him back laying next to him and she looked at his eyes as she shut the music off with a remote and she kissed him softly as she wrapped her arms around him and she layed her head on his chest and she kissed his chest gently as he ever so softly ran her finger over rapheals chest writing "i love you" on his chest with her finger and she smiled and blushed softly* i love you rapheal loreli.. *she looked into his eyes and she kissed him softly*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 am
He kissed back, "And I love you too, Luna Heart, the moon of my life." He said, gazing at her before nuzzling her shoulder.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:31 am
*luna smiled and she nuzzled him back* tonight was a start of a new world for me.. *luna smiled at him and she cuddled with him and she rested her head on his chest* rapheal.. my heart..it belongs to you now.. please take care of it.. i love you *she spoke softly before falling asleep with her head on his chest then she turned over and she felt rapheal wrap his arms around her and hold her close to him*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 am
Raphael smiled, "I will forever be by your side, Luna. Until you wish me away." Raphael said, "My heart is also in your hands. Keep it safe." He smiled, wrapping his arms around Luna.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 am
*luna slowly began to drift into sleep* i will..i promise... and i wont ever wish you away... i will stay with you until the day we die my love *she held his hand and she turned over cuddeling him close having her head on his chest* your my world..my galey..my universe.. your my..everything.. *luna smiled at rapheal then gave him one last goodnight kiss and she had fallen asleep with rapheal as the angel assigned to lunas castle put the candles out and let the fire burn in the fireplace until it went out then quietly left the room standing guard outside the room and luna slept soundly with rapheal in her arms as she was in his*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 pm
Raphael smiled, and hugged Luna to him before drifting off to sleep himself.

Silence was all Rose heard, nothing but the gentle eerie silence. Depressed, Rose was walking by herself, wondering what did she do in life to deserve all this hurt and pain. Did she offend her gods somehow? Did she do something that was so wrong that made her love life nothing but tragic? She knew deep down, her destined one was there...somewhere...Jeremy obviously wasn't her destined one since he died... so who was her true love? Who was she meant to be with? She didn't know. Sighing, Rose continued on her walk. "Am I even going to look at all?" She wondered to herself. Her destined one was there, somewhere... Rose then sat down, to look at the clear blue Sky, seeing as it was still daytime. but the red, cloudless Sky was showing that sunset was close at hand, and she would either have to camp where she was for the night, or find shelter.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:13 pm
*luna smiled and she layed with him then she opened her eyes looking at him while he slept and she kissed his cheek and she nuzzled him softly as she fell back asleep with him and right when she fell asleep with rapheal a messenger pounded on the door and was hollaring and she kinda hollared back in her language snuggeling with rapheal and she had it so that she wouldnt wake him*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm
Rose looked around her unfamiliar surroundings, her black hair blowing gracefully in the wind, she closed her eyes, feeling her surroundings with her body. A lonely atmosphere...just like her. Rose looked down, she didn't hear any birds singing, or anything...just silence everywhere. "This place is lonely...just like me." Rose thought, resting against a tall oak tree. Just when Rose was getting comfortable, cutthroat bandits came. "Well aren't you a pretty one?" One of the men said, glancing at her. She studied them, "Spider Yokai..." She thought as they shot webs at her, trapping her arms. She looked at them with contempt and one of them used their arms to spread her legs. They were going to rape her. She glared at the demons, and struggled a bit, One of the spiders kissed her but she bit him. "Ouch, feisty little whore." The demon winced, his lip bleeding. Rose growled, and they gagged her. She looked at them, not even tearing up, not one bit when suddenly...there was a arrow and it hit one of the bandits... There was a man on a tree, glaring down at them, "Now Now this is no way to treat a woman you scum bags." The man's soft, deep voice said. He jumped from the tree, and She got a better look at his features, The man's lip was pierced, his hair a soft, gentle blonde. His eyes were a melted golden, his jaw chiseled, and he looked muscular. Horns, as black as ebony decorated his golden head. "Who are you?" The spider demons demaned. The man just smirked, "Your worst nightmare"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--- The man  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:43 pm
*luna heard about what was going on so she got out of bed having a servent quickly put her in a dress since she couldnt do it herself anf she put on some shoes then looked back at rapheal and she had a lone laying with him in the bed then she went walking with the persont hat told her and she had guards get to rose as fast as possible and she went to her throne room as she waited for her med to bring in the new prisoners and the attacker and rose in a carriage*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 pm
Saga would stop reading from time to time to look over to Miyazu.he kept by her side even though he knew she would be ok

Mercutio wipes Nago's face off,seeing him smiling.Mercutio looked over to his litle girl seeing her looking for something."Still looking for Soma,huh Natsumi?"asked Mercutio.

Nago looked over seeing his twin sister looking for soma then he looked over seeing his older sister.

Serenity went outside,smelling the scent of the Spider Yokai.She then followed it finding the Spider Yokai Bandits with Rose."Oh my word,do you think she likes being tied up,how is she to come out & Play if you bind her."said Serenity.

Daritsu then turned to see Selene."I'm just hoping no one but us know this terrible deed.If other found out of this,i might be put into prison."said Daritsu,cuddling next to Selene.

"Celeste,its time to throw your flowers my love."said Ixa looking over to his new bride.he smiled with energy brimming from his very soul.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 pm
*selene hugged daritsu tight* dont worry... nobody will hear of this, i promise.. and nothing will happen.... *selene kissed daritsu ten looked at him* run away with me  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games