Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 pm
PixelMuse
While they were circling Trinity had gotten a very good sense about what his next moves would be. As she made her move, it looked like it was too early but in reality it was just right. She dove for his left ankle. From the ground, while holding his ankle she leaped with her foot aimed for his upper back. Using the momentum to land the giant man on his chest while having him in a lock with his ankle. "Hah... you think it was going to be easy?! Did you think I only beat you before because 'I happen' to have the right power? In Case you've forgotten, I've trained with the best when it comes to martial arts and I've trained daily without the use of my power. Let's not forget our sparing sessions."

There may not have been mikes on them but it was easy to tell who had the upper hand at the moment.

Grrr... not again! I can't let it happen again! "I WON'T LET YOU WIN AGAIN!!!" He used his massive elbow aimed at her abdomen.

"Hell yeah Trinity! Kick his a**!" Gidget shouted at the top of her lungs. She was standing and cheering on her big sister with everything she could muster. It was the only thing she could do at the moment. She just hoped that help would arrive soon. Trinity would only be able to last so long without her powers.

From deep within Trinity, a presence began to stir. As if waking from a deep sleep. It could feel something happening, but it was hard to make sense of it. Something had happened a short time ago as well, and it called out the first name that came to mind. The name of a broken girl that was lost in despair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 pm
Kerana
One of the guards nodded at Ako's request. He talks to one of he nurses there and shortly she returned with not only Ako's clothes but Deora's as well. The guard thanked her and he placed Deora's clothes at the foot at the bed. He turned toward Ako and said, "Here best suit up quickly…"

The fox girl felt comforted as Theonis said he would bring Trinity back. Kerana wanted to help, but she couldn't figure out how. She felt she would only be in the way though she really wished she could do something to help, anything.

Larry gave a hefty sigh of relief. It was nice not to be in trouble anymore. But there were more important things to do now. He stood ready to follow the others to where Miss Smith and Miss Morris were. He saw a little of what Chuck was doing on the TV. Chuck was fast, but Larry was faster. The kid giant felt that, if it came down to it, he could beat Chuck.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm
"Then let's go." Theo said as they headed out after Ako got dressed. "You might wanna get some more power man, you still don't look quite right." He told Ako when they moved. There was also another thing on his mind on how to jump in when she needed help. If she needs it at all, she lost her power but is also highly skilled at martial arts. Plus many years of experience in combat.

The water creature extended it's hand again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:01 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Heather could feel that something was about to happen. She looked toward Sara and made a motion with her head to say "I think we should clear out." She then slowly made her way out of the pool, being careful to make sure her wings covered any naughty bits.

Sara followed Heather, outside that pool area into another. "That kid saved your life? How? What's he doing to the being of water?"

She was feeling a little dizzy, "Excuse me... Let me get into the water. " she dove into the pool. She sighed in relief, "Sorry I can't stay outside long without a tank."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerana watched the boys left and caught the replay of Trinity doing her last blow. "Who knows may be Chuck will still be the one who needs help." She said with some hope.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
From deep within Trinity, a presence began to stir. As if waking from a deep sleep. It could feel something happening, but it was hard to make sense of it. Something had happened a short time ago as well, and it called out the first name that came to mind. The name of a broken girl that was lost in despair.

Trinity readied herself to block his next move. She wasn't as ready as she could be when she heard her name in her head again. The voice again? What's going on with me? I know I heard it this time... Chuck's elbow hit right on target causing her to go in the air. She cursed under breath, it hurt, she had to get over it quickly, gravity was about to start pulling her down and she had to be ready.

This is the last thing I need... She manipulated her body to a foot aimed at his head, while falling she had to figure out what his next moves were before she land the kick.

Chuck smiled as he landed the hit. The crowd cheered for him, he'd like to think it was louder than the crowd cheering for her. While Trinity was going up he cupped his hand to his ear to get them to cheer louder. Then he got back into position ready for her next move.

He threw his right then left and thought Miss? How is she doing this? Was the last thing he thought before her boot landed in her face. Then on the ground again.

In the replay she spinned at the right points to dodge his fists causing her to get the direct hit. It put her in the right position for her arm to go across his neck, using the momentum of her powerful kick to bring him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 pm
Ako was quick to duck behind a curtain and change as soon as his clothes were brought out. The first step to getting himself back into fighting shape was getting back into his comfortable clothes and his trusty jacket and boots. As soon as the boots were on, he was ready to follow Theonis. "I'll figure something out." He said in answer to Theo's suggestion.

It was true, he needed power, but short of stopping at the nearest power junction, he wasn't going to get enough of a charge to make a difference, and they didn't have much time, from the sound of things.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:00 pm
Nova Blancke
The water creature extended it's hand again.

Damien dipped his fingers into the "hand" of the creature. Particles dispersed from his fingertips, creating a temporary bond between them. It was the same bond that he had established with Annie, Theonis, Heather, and Larry earlier. One that was meant to enlighten and improve. In this case, he was giving sentience to the creature.

He felt potential in this creature. It reminded him of a being extracted from the memories of Larry and Heather. The one called Matron. Yes, perhaps this creature of water, an element necessary for life, could become the literal life blood of this facility.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm
Kerana
Rikki Tikki Travi

Heather could feel that something was about to happen. She looked toward Sara and made a motion with her head to say "I think we should clear out." She then slowly made her way out of the pool, being careful to make sure her wings covered any naughty bits.

Sara followed Heather, outside that pool area into another. "That kid saved your life? How? What's he doing to the being of water?"

She was feeling a little dizzy, "Excuse me... Let me get into the water. " she dove into the pool. She sighed in relief, "Sorry I can't stay outside long without a tank."

Heather said, "It's okay. Sorry about making you get out of that other pool. The atmosphere in there was getting a bit tense."

"Earlier today, I was going through my yearly shed. It was pretty hard on me this time around. So hard I almost died. That kid did something, I don't know what, that pushed my body to it's conclusive form."

"And he also, apparently, made it so that Lawrence's brain is working right. He can speak in whole sentences now, just like before the change."

She glanced in the direction of the pool they were just in and bit her scaled bottom lip in thought. "If I had to guess, I'd say he's doing what he thinks he should do for the creature."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 am

"I hope what he thinks he should is the right thing to do. Sorry if I seem a little cautious about the matter. I tend to have a sinking feeling when something good happens. It's great that it happened, but at what cost? Can't always get something for nothing... there's a cost somewhere.

But I guess he may be on the right track, considering he saved your life and helped Larry. So maybe there's nothing to worry about." she shrugged.

"Oh and don't worry about switching pools. I honestly did not know what to do and by all means I'm glad we're out of there. I'm just glad we don't seem to be interrupting anyone else right now."

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 am
((Assuming Direct Control of Chuck))

The hit connected as Trinity had intended. But it would would take much more to stop Chuck. He wouldn't let anything or anyone take this from him! No, this time he settled things with this b***h for once and for all! No longer did he live in her shadow. He's been pitied by her for too long! He should have been the Head of Security 13 years ago! Trinity won by sheer luck and favoritism. This time he would win. When Daedelus approached him with and appeased to his desires, he quickly agreed to bring her down. In exchange he would kick out a few 'pesky' and troubling 'meta's' out of Valhalla so that Daedelus could bring them in. A good arrangement. He didn't care for those people. The idiots thought they could use him! No, he would bring the full force of Valhalla down on Daedelus after this.

Chuck slowly got up, spat out some blood and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He then did something you wouldn't expect in a fight. The man took the time to take off his shoes and socks. With half a grin he looked at Trinity. Now it was his turn. Time to fully use his power as a speedster.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am
The connection felt odd.The being had never before felt anything close to being solid. Yet the bridge that formed felt solid as it's semi-kin dispersed it's particles.
But this creature consisting of water and metaphysical power was massive. It's consciousness was not focused to a single area. It was everywhere. It already was aware of itself . It knew it existed. It contained some level of intelligence but no means to express it other than what it could creature with water itself. The being had already scattered itself through out Valhalla's pipes. It already was everywhere. To Damian this could be dangerous as he could feel like he could lose himself in the sheer size of the network.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm
Nova Blancke

Chuck slowly got up, spat out some blood and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He then did something you wouldn't expect in a fight. The man took the time to take off his shoes and socks. With half a grin he looked at Trinity. Now it was his turn. Time to fully use his power as a speedster.

Trinity took a stance after the move she made. She smiled to herself as he watched him get back up. Her eyes narrowed strange why would he- she caught a good wiff of the stench of his feet.
"Hoooo weee what are you trying to do this time Richards kill me with the reek of your feet?!"

She tried to shake it off and wonder why he would lose protection on his feet for the fight. She maintained a defensive stance, hoping she could minimize damage by relying on momentum and timing.

As far as she could recall he had not done this during their spars nor their first fight. She remembered how he looked at her like a slice of an easy piece of cake. Despite how well she was doing so far she could not let her ego get the best of her. In order to survive she really need to lose the fight. She could not take too many major hits from him considering his super strength.

It would have been less of an issue if she had her powers. Like earlier when she was fighting Larry she was able to land herself in her shadow, when she got hit. But now it was not an option. She kept thinking over and over again, one hit, smacked against the wall, dead. Real dead. No vile required, dead. Can't save Valhalla now even though every one is depending on her, dead. She can't let that happen but she didn't want to make it look to easy. But how? She noticed there were mats at the entrances, perhaps that's something she could use.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 am
Chuck ignored her comment. She would be sorry for everything she made him go through. The humiliation of being beaten by her. To pity she gave him afterwards. The mockery of making him second in command. A constant reminder of his defeat!

His stance changed. Toes gripped the ground and with that he kicked off with blinding speed at Trinity. Speed and strength were his powers. The attack seemed pretty straight forward but still hard to follow due to his sheer speed. His punch was aimed at her waist. But right before connecting it would miss, perhaps graze her. Chuck would then twist his body and throw the punch again at her side.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm
PixelMuse

"I hope what he thinks he should is the right thing to do. Sorry if I seem a little cautious about the matter. I tend to have a sinking feeling when something good happens. It's great that it happened, but at what cost? Can't always get something for nothing... there's a cost somewhere.

But I guess he may be on the right track, considering he saved your life and helped Larry. So maybe there's nothing to worry about." she shrugged.

"Oh and don't worry about switching pools. I honestly did not know what to do and by all means I'm glad we're out of there. I'm just glad we don't seem to be interrupting anyone else right now."

Heather was just about to respond when she caught something happening on the television in the corner of the pool area.

"Wha?" was the only thing she could manage at that time. She took a few steps closer to the big screen to get a better look.

"Oh my God, it's Trinity! She's fighting...who is that guy?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 pm
Nova Blancke
The connection felt odd.The being had never before felt anything close to being solid. Yet the bridge that formed felt solid as it's semi-kin dispersed it's particles.
But this creature consisting of water and metaphysical power was massive. It's consciousness was not focused to a single area. It was everywhere. It already was aware of itself . It knew it existed. It contained some level of intelligence but no means to express it other than what it could creature with water itself. The being had already scattered itself through out Valhalla's pipes. It already was everywhere. To Damian this could be dangerous as he could feel like he could lose himself in the sheer size of the network.

Damien's eyes snapped open at the sensation. He'd thought the sheer number of minds in Valhalla to be hard to handle. This was something else entirely. It felt like he was being swallowed by the sheer enormity of this one consciousness.

With one last command, he severed the link between them. The water under his feet rippled as he momentarily lost some control of his psychokinetic ability. His eyes lulled as he looked up at the "body" of the creature.

"It's okay," he squeaked, "I know you didn't mean for that to happen. It was my own fault. I couldn't do much for you, but you should now have the knowledge to approximate the vibrations, air passage, and patterns for speech. It's...perfect...but...now~"

The darkness that was building up around his vision finally overtook him. That short connection had taxed him beyond his breaking point, and he began to sink as he lost consciousness.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games