Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asparegus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Ary Keeyara
User Image

I am letting Dr Umeda co-own Esha with me.

-Ary will retain rp rights.
-Breedings will be divided between us as we see fit, depending on the situation.
-Both have signature rights
-Ary will inform Ume of mating, but does not need approval.

EDIT: Changed, Ume is agreeing to the new terms.
Agreed <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:14 am
User Image

These are the terms of co-ownership of Zuriel between ramenli and myself.

Ramenli:
- Ramen has full RP rights (in both IC and OC aspects)
- May put Zuriel in her sig
- May choose Zuriel's mate and does not need permission from Firkasa
- Ramen may enter Zuriel in breedings without Firkasa's permission
- May give a familiar to Zuriel and will have full RP control of so said familiar

Firkasa:
- Firkasa may enter Zuriel for breeding if Ramen is not present to do so. If no life mate has been choosen for Zuriel, Firkasa may enter Zuriel with a another mare without Ramen's breeding permission.
- Firkasa may take over RP rights in the case that Ramen goes "missing" aka hiatus
- Can discuss with Ramen about anything else that may come up

Breeding:
- In the case of 2 baskets from Zuriel's first breeding, Firkasa gets the rights to one of them, in the case of 3 baskets, ownership shall be discussed
- Future breedings afterwards shall be discussed between Firkasa and Ramenli  

Firkasa

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:45 pm
Firkasa
User Image

These are the terms of co-ownership of Zuriel between ramenli and myself.

Ramenli:
- Ramen has full RP rights (in both IC and OC aspects)
- May choose Zuriel's mate and does not need permission from Firkasa
- Ramen may enter Zuriel in breedings without Firkasa's permission
- May give a familiar to Zuriel and will have full RP control of so said familiar

Firkasa:
- Firkasa may enter Zuriel for breeding if Ramen is not present to do so. If no life mate has been choosen for Zuriel, Firkasa may enter Zuriel with a another mare without Ramen's breeding permission.
- Firkasa may take over RP rights in the case that Ramen goes "missing" aka hiatus

Breeding:
- In the case of 2 baskets from Zuriel's first breeding, Firkasa gets the rights to one of them, in the case of 3 baskets, ownership shall be discussed
- Future breedings afterwards shall be discussed between Firkasa and Ramenli

Why would I agree to this D:

*stamps approved and signature onto form*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:16 pm
User Image

This soquili will be rped by Skye Starrfyre. She has full rights to rp her as she chooses, full rights to pick a lifemate for this soquili and the right to breed it at any time.

First Breeding will be Skye's. Second Breeding I'd like a basket and third breeding would also be Skye's. If there's 3 baskets then it can be discussed and determined as to what is to be done with it between the other owner(s) as well as between Skye and Mialee.

If at any time Skye leaves Gaia for good or decides to leave the shop with no intention to return, full ownership of this Soquili will be given to Mialee. Any lifematings made will be honored and kept.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:20 pm
[ Mialee ]
User Image

This soquili will be rped by Skye Starrfyre. She has full rights to rp her as she chooses, full rights to pick a lifemate for this soquili and the right to breed it at any time.

First Breeding will be Skye's. Second Breeding I'd like a basket and third breeding would also be Skye's. If there's 3 baskets then it can be discussed and determined as to what is to be done with it between the other owner(s) as well as between Skye and Mialee.

If at any time Skye leaves Gaia for good or decides to leave the shop with no intention to return, full ownership of this Soquili will be given to Mialee. Any lifematings made will be honored and kept.

I agree! Thank you, Mia! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:42 pm
updated to this point however I need to inform Caj or Sirenz I don't have time anymore to keep this updated. irl got too busy with work and all.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:46 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Marahute

I am co-owning Marahute with Lilly_Fox
Marahute is mated right now to Cerek. After they have bred, it is up to ME/Nocturne/ and Lilly about keeping the pair together.

Both Lilly and Buffy have RP rights.
Both Lilly and Buffy have Sig rights.

1st Breeding:
The basket will go to Bloody_Buffy. If there is a third basket, a discussion will be taking place.

2nd Breeding:
First basket will go to Lilly. Third baskets will be discussed.

3rd.: We'll think of that then.

If at any time, Lilly Dissappears without notice for 3 months or longer, then ownership rights will go back to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:23 pm
Bloody_Buffy
Co-Ownership Agreement for Marahute

I am co-owning Marahute with Lilly_Fox
Marahute is mated right now to Cerek. After they have bred, it is up to ME/Nocturne/ and Lilly about keeping the pair together.

Both Lilly and Buffy have RP rights.
Both Lilly and Buffy have Sig rights.

1st Breeding:
The basket will go to Bloody_Buffy. If there is a third basket, a discussion will be taking place.

2nd Breeding:
First basket will go to Lilly. Third baskets will be discussed.

3rd.: We'll think of that then.

If at any time, Lilly Dissappears without notice for 3 months or longer, then ownership rights will go back to me.

I agree.  

Lilly_Foxx

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:51 am
User Image

These are the terms of co-ownership of this unnamed basket between Myself and honey.roasted.ferrets.

Doodle p***s:
- Doodle has full RP rights
- May put the basket in her sig
- May choose Basket's mate and will discuss this with honey.roasted.ferrets. though.
- Doodle may enter Basket in breedings without honey.roasted.ferretspermission

honey.roasted.ferrets:
- May put Basket in her sig
- honey.roasted.ferrets may take over RP rights in the case that Doodle goes "missing" aka hiatus
- Can discuss with Doodle about anything else that may come up

Concerning OOC Rights
Both Doodle and Ferrets have rights to this.

Breeding:

- In the case of 2 baskets from the baskets first breeding, honey.roasted.ferrets gets the rights to one of them, in the case of 3 baskets, ownership shall be discussed
- Future breedings afterwards shall be discussed between Doodle p***s and honey.roasted.ferrets  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:06 am
Doodle p***s
User Image

These are the terms of co-ownership of this unnamed basket between Myself and honey.roasted.ferrets.

Doodle p***s:
- Doodle has full RP rights
- May put the basket in her sig
- May choose Basket's mate and will discuss this with honey.roasted.ferrets. though.
- Doodle may enter Basket in breedings without honey.roasted.ferretspermission

honey.roasted.ferrets:
- May put Basket in her sig
- honey.roasted.ferrets may take over RP rights in the case that Doodle goes "missing" aka hiatus

Concerning OOC Rights
Both Doodle and Ferrets have rights to this.

Breeding:

- In the case of 2 baskets from the baskets first breeding, honey.roasted.ferrets gets the rights to one of them, in the case of 3 baskets, ownership shall be discussed
- Future breedings afterwards shall be discussed between Doodle p***s and honey.roasted.ferrets
I agree heart  

honey.roasted.ferrets

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:16 am
Death Resurrected
This hereby states that when Pandora breeds with whomever, one basket shall be given to Doodle p***s and when it is given full ownership shall be reinstated to Death Resurrected.

Death Resurrected.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 pm
User Image

Role Play Rights
Both Silent Spy and Antigra have OOC RP rights.
Silent Spy has IC RP rights.

Breeding Rights
When choosing a breeding or mating partner, the partner will be discussed between both Silent Spy, Antigra and the partner's owner.
- First Breeding: Antigra gets a basket of her choice. If in the event of a third basket, it will be discussed between Silent Spy, Antigra and the partner's owner..
- Second Breeding: Silent Spy gets a basket of his choice. If in the event of a third basket, it will be discussed between Silent Spy and Antigra.
- Third Breeding: Antigra gets a basket of her choice. If in the event of a third basket, it will be discussed between Silent Spy, Antigra and the partner's owner.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Silent Spy
User Image

Role Play Rights
Both Silent Spy and Antigra have OOC RP rights.
Silent Spy has IC RP rights.

Breeding Rights
When choosing a breeding or mating partner, the partner will be discussed between both Silent Spy, Antigra and the partner's owner.
- First Breeding: Antigra gets a basket of her choice. If in the event of a third basket, it will be discussed between Silent Spy, Antigra and the partner's owner..
- Second Breeding: Silent Spy gets a basket of his choice. If in the event of a third basket, it will be discussed between Silent Spy and Antigra.
- Third Breeding: Antigra gets a basket of her choice. If in the event of a third basket, it will be discussed between Silent Spy, Antigra and the partner's owner.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:32 pm
User Image

Roleplay
:: TheMadHatter has full RP rights for IC and OOC Roleplay.
Mating
:: TheMadHatter has full control over choosing a mate and entering any breeding raffles/events. I trust her completely and see no reason to restrict her decisions.
Baskets
:: merangue will get a basket from the first breeding
:: Any further breedings baskets will be discussed at that time
Sig Rights
:: TheMadHatter and merangue have equal display rights for Koukla.

TheMadHatter

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:33 pm
TheMadHatter
User Image

Roleplay
:: TheMadHatter has full RP rights for IC and OOC Roleplay.
Mating
:: TheMadHatter has full control over choosing a mate and entering any breeding raffles/events. I trust her completely and see no reason to restrict her decisions.
Baskets
:: merangue will get a basket from the first breeding
:: Any further breedings baskets will be discussed at that time
Sig Rights
:: TheMadHatter and merangue have equal display rights for Koukla.

I agree =D  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games