Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Factions: Congrats Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
Everyone waits with bated breath, eagerly awaiting their fate.

Disclaimer: just some light RP narrative. Don't take me seriously. ^^;

It's like we're all sitting around a camp fire. Rocking back and forth. Waiting. And waiting...

I'm going to sleep soon f*** this.
haha, good night! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:53 pm
Yami no Sakura
Syrim
Yami no Sakura

It's like we're all sitting around a camp fire. Rocking back and forth. Waiting. And waiting...

haha, good night! ^^

Not yet. Have to catch up on episodes x) and then another ep. And then another...  

Syrim

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 pm
Syrim
Not yet. Have to catch up on episodes x) and then another ep. And then another...
ooo, what're you watching?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 pm
Syrim
Yami no Sakura

and three of us have a knife? oA o  

Noir VII

Friendly Friend

Syrim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:13 pm
Yami no Sakura
Syrim

I'm still deciding
Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Noir VII
Syrim
Yami no Sakura

We're all staring at each other... -depends is this a horror movie >>  

Syrim

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:16 pm
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
Syrim

I'm still deciding
Any suggestions?
Nope. xD I'm boring and just watching League of Legends VoDs. Like last night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:16 pm
Syrim
Noir VII
Syrim
Yami no Sakura

nope, i'mma go to sleep = A =  

Noir VII

Friendly Friend

Syrim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:20 pm
Yami no Sakura
Syrim
Yami no Sakura
Syrim

I'm still deciding
Any suggestions?
Nope. xD I'm boring and just watching League of Legends VoDs. Like last night.

They sound addictive.
Dats dangerous  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 pm
Death Scene for round 4:

The Cartel Kingpin watched over luzhikari. He had been watching her for quite awhile. Now was the time he would make his move. He followed her out to an alley. He took out a dagger from his pocket and made his way into the alley way where luzhikari had turned into. As he looked forward luzhikari turned to her right and opened a door and went in. The Cartel Kingpin walked forward to follow. All of a sudden something heaving struck him from behind knocking him faceforward into the ground. He blacked out.

The Cartel Kingpin awoke with a start when his face met a fist. His swollen eye struggled to look upon his kidnappers.

"Well well, what do we have here. Mr. Cartel Kingpin himself." The Mob Kingpin crossed his arms at smirked at the Dreaming Over. He was being held up by two of the Mob Gangstas. Dreaming Over looked down at his feet. His legs were deep in container filled with hardened cement. He moved but knew he wouldn't be able to get out of it. The cement had already dried over.

"Seriously? Cement shoes? How cliche." Dreaming Over rolled his eyes.

"Cliche as it is, it is still highly effective. And highly amusing." The Mob Kingpin grinned. "I warned you all. But you didn't listen. This is my city. You along with the rest of your gangstas will soon be dead. And I will reign as the only leader of the Mafia. None of you ever stood a chance."

Dreaming Over glared at the Mob Kingpin and spat in his face. "Go to hell."

The Cartel Kingpin wiped the spit from his cheek. He punched Dreaming Over in the face dislocating his jaw. "I'll see you there once my time comes until then, enjoy your watery prison."

Dreaming Over struggled against the gangstas as they picked him up and tossed him over the bridge. The Cartel Kingpin peered over the edge of the bridge watching as Dreaming Over sank to the bottom of the river and watched as all the bubbles of Dreaming Over's last breath rippled and disappeared on the water's surface.

"It's our time to rise boys. Lets find the rest of them."

Meanwhile, Squizelp v2 was taken away to jail for questioning. "We found your boss dead at the bottom of a river. I hear your his snitch. If there is any information you have that can help us find out who killed him?"

Squizelp v2 glared at the detective in front of him. "Yo just cause I'm a snitch for the cartel don't mean I'm telling the five oh nothin'."

"We can make it in your best interest to give us information that we need. Don't you want revenge on the one who killed your Kingpin?"

Squizelp v2 considered this. "Ok i'll tell you something, but I don't know if it will help you much. There's been some rumors going around on the identity of one of our rivals. They say Niccolo Ammaniti has been going around killing people saying he's a mafia Kingpin."

The chief detective nodded and made the call to have Niccolo Ammaniti picked up and brought into jail for questioning as well.

Else where, the Yakuza Kingpin was enjoying a meal while he had a meeting with his mafia. They had just finished eating the finest sushi in the city and now that they were done he could care on with the matter at hand. The Yakuza Kingpin motioned for his gangstas to bring in his captive.

Two gangsta's brought 123jimmy321 to him. The Yakuza Kingpin motioned for them to lay 123jimmy321 on the table. His head lay right infront of the Yakuza Kingpin.

The Yakuza kingpin leaned forward and propped his elbows on the table lacing his fingers as he spoke. "So, I've been told you are a snitch for the mob. Is this true?" 123jimmy321 refused to look at the kingpin and stayed silent. The Yakuza kingpin brought down his fist on the table right next to 123jimmy321's ear. 123jimmy321 flinched. "I asked you a question, boy. I expect you to answer me."

"Yes, I am."

"And my gangstas say you refuse to give us any information that you know. Is withholding the information really worth your life?"

"I am loyal to the mob. I will not talk."

"I have ways of making people talk." The Yakuza Kingpin snapped his fingers. A gangsta brought over a long rubber hose, a funnel, and 2 jugs filled with water that was highly concentrated with salt.

123jimmy321 was held down as the hose was stuffed down his throat until it reached into his stomach. 123jimmy321 gagged as the hose made its way down. The gangsta held out the hose with the funnel to the Yakuza Kingpin. He then began to poor the saltwater solution into it. 123jimmy321 gagged and coughed as the solution hit his stomach, the saltwater not agreeing and trying to reject it out of his system.

After a moment the kingpin stopped and removed the hose from 123jimmy321 mouth. 123jimmy321 turned to the size and threw up all the contents of his stomach onto the table. The Yakuza Kingpin grabbed hold of his head to look up at him. "Are you ready to talk now?"

123jimmy321 stood his ground. He would not speak.

"Suit yourself then. Good bye 123jimmy321." The hose was inserted for the final time into 123jimmy321's throat. The Yakuza Kingpin continously poured the saltwater solution into his mouth. 123jimmy321 choked. His body convulsed not being able to breath from the water and hose in his mouth. After a few more moments his body went still. The Yakuza kingpin put down the now empty jug of saltwater onto the table and sat back down in his chair. "Take him out of my sight."

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Syrim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:22 pm
Noir VII
Syrim
Noir VII
Syrim
Yami no Sakura

nope, i'mma go to sleep = A =

I hope you dream of scary clowns.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:32 pm
I'll never look at hoses the same way again. Or spiders. And pay attention to those caution signs..

Night.  

Syrim

piggyzhou

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:33 pm
What a brutal death scene D: It makes my getting fed to the kitties a unicorn adventure  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:55 pm
I almost died T^T OMG  

luzhikari

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 pm
These scenes just get more and more cringy. How am I supposed to sleep afterwards? Dx  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games