Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Jade meeting Zelos....That would be amusing. xd *is totally not thinking of the Viva Tales of! regarding those two*

*is totally thinking of that*

Shining Bind in pseudo-Freddie Voice!!!!11!1!.5!
Shining Bind ver. 5!

By the way, do the canons know about Emil's return? I assume so, but just for future reference...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:01 am
Evilweirdo 0
By the way, do the canons know about Emil's return? I assume so, but just for future reference...

What? Yes they do, we went with the Perfect Ending. O_o I would assume they found out shortly after that Emil came back and the RP is kind of a year after that already.

Also, guys...I may not get any replies in because it's that time of the year for Catholics. Holy Week. sweatdrop

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:28 pm
Oh yeah. That's right. Easter's coming. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Just checking, you know.

Holy Week, Batman!
Disregard that Batman joke. Have a good week! ...OR ELSE. *dramatic piano note*
That joke's been done, Evil. Don't try to joke around when tired- It's your equivalent of drunken rambling, self. *has not been able to sleep well for the last two nights* Okay, self. How about "Ah yes, 'Easters'. We have dismissed that claim."? No? Man, tough self.

So anyway, it's fine. Have a good week. ...OR- *silences self with world's largest facepalm*  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am
I'm tempted to bring Zelos in to interrupt the guards from harassing Blaze, but I don't know how. He has been at the bench, but the time it would have taken Blaze and Jade to get to Meltokio, he could have wandered the city and ended up near the city gates....Hm. How would I go about having him interrupt? He isn't exactly smart enough to know the difference between a demon and what Blaze is yet....Maybe I'll just have him mistake Blaze for a demon at first....

Oh, the complexities of the average roleplayer are always getting in the way. cat_xd Anyway, hope you're having a nice Holy Week, Azura! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 pm
Indeed. Have a nice... Holy week...
...BATMAN!

It keeps happening!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:43 pm
I've got stuff to do this week, but I should be more free than the last. sweatdrop

Faung Mei

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

How are your laptop troubles? I'm guessing Yvonne is waiting for a response from you, and I'm just waiting from the both of you. sweatdrop And Yvonne, I quoted you because I'd like to confirm if this is so.

And Evil...couldn't you technically make the Wonder Chef move if you're not getting anywhere with him? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm
I was going to have Stephen check out the Wonder Chef's basket just out of curiosity. lol That ought to surprise Stephen quite a bit....  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm
Yeah. I'm waiting for all of you to post before I do. ^^;

LAMBDA!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 pm
Azura Cantarella
And Evil...couldn't you technically make the Wonder Chef move if you're not getting anywhere with him? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, but I was just being a bit silly there. Just posting a reminder there. I said there too much there.

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia
LAMBDA!!!!

OMEGA! Chaos!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:30 pm
I'm just waiting for either a post from Rei or for everything to advance to the next day. I can just say Chris and Soi Fon spent the night on the roof of the Inn in Triet.
Although, Chris could stumble on Wonder Chef's basket too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm
Oh yeah. My post is needed, though before I do post, should it contain advancing to the next day?  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 am
I dunno, I think we should wait until everyone on the Sylvarant thread is ready to move to the next day...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:19 am
Alright. My apologies for the holdup in the Sylvarant end...if Faung doesn't answer my PM within the next couple of days (or just day, if you guys feel like it's been too long of a wait already), I'll try to advance things to the next day for the peeps in Asgard to get us all synchronized.

Which makes me wonder...if it's getting into night in the Sylvarant, it should be late morning in Tethe'alla, right...? It can't be night all over the whole planet at once...can it? User Image

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 pm
*poof* I'm set either way when it comes to Sylvarant, but I believe we Altamiran Tethe'alla folk are still waiting for someone. Where's Devlin?  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games