Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 pm
*luna smiled back at him* lets go on our date *she blushed softly looking at him* you look handsome tonight Raphael *luna smiled sweetly*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Raphael smiled, and went driving till they pulled up to the italian place, he put the car in the driveway, got out, shut his door, then opened the door for Luna, helping her out, and he smiled and walked with her to the door, he opened the door and held it open for Luna.. "Ladies first." Raphael smiled.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm
*luna smiled getting out of the car and she kissed his cheek now his height from the shoes she was wearing and she walked into the resteraunt with him feeling beautiful and she looked around at the beautiful chandaleres in the resteraunt*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 pm
He smiled, and when the waiter lead them to their table, he went to where Luna would be sitting and he pulled out the chair for her, and once she sat, he pushed her in, smiling  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 pm
*luna smiled and she blushed softly thinking to herself* "he's such a gentleman" *luna looked at him as he sat down and they ordered their drinks and she opened her menu then looked at Raphael again* your such a gentleman.., and your so kind to me *she blushed softly*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm
Saga went to their home,going into the libaray to pick out Miyazu's favorite book,when then he put the book down on the top of the Piano.He then sat down,beginning to play the song he once was played during his childhood,which he would play for Michiko."Lets just now hope we can raise Michiko the way we wanted,& not the way my mother wishes." thought Saga playing the Piano with some grace

Serenity looked over seeing her son playing the piano."Thats my boy,just like his father being so talented with the skill in muisc.It seems he is in thought,best not to disturb him." though Serenity.

Mercutio went over to the table,putting his son into the high chair.

Ixa smiled looking over to his new bride."Everyone enjoy yourselves."said Ixa holding Celeste close to him.

Daritsu looked over to Selene.He then summoned to his hands a Violen,he then played the violen with such grace giving the music to flow through the house inculding Selene.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm
*selene smiled and danced gracefully

*luna looked at Raphael across from her and she smiles at him studying him*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm
"Oh, yes I almost forgot. I have a present for you." Raphael said, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a necklace and he got up and put it around Luna's neck, smiling.

Yuki took Natsumi, and put her in a high chair, nuzzling her.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 pm
Saga then stopped playing the piano,getting up gathering the things & the book for Miyazu."Mother,i'm going back to Miyazu,she needs me i just know she needs me by her side."said Saga going back to the hospital

Ixa smiled,kissing Celeste on her lips.he then took her hand going to the dancefloor,slowly dancing with her.

Daritsu kept playing the violen,keeping the tone with the way Selene danced to.he closed his eyes,while still playing the violen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:27 pm
*luna blushed more and she smiled at him softly* Raphael it's beautiful * she blushed at it* you didnt have to get this for me *she looked at him*

*raven smiled at sebastian softly as she had gotten her food*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am
Saga returned to the room where Miyazu was putting the stuff she might need & her book down next to the table near her,seeing she is still sleeping."Rest up my little batty,for soon we will begin our lives as parents,with our little Michiko.Lets just hope our will can keep her from becoming my mother." thought Saga petting Miyazu's hair gently.

Mercutio went,getting some food for not just him but for the twins."ok Nago time for your bottle,i got it just right."said Mercutio picking up his son,giving him his bottle.

Nago took his bottle,sucking on it while his eyes darted around looking for his mother & sister.

Serenity went into the libaray,looking throught the bookshelves trying to find one that she might enjoy while her son & his wife were in the hospital with her granddaughter."I wonder which story should i read?" thought Serenity

Daritsu stopped playing the violen,putting it down on the table which then returned to being nothing but his energy from himself.he then looked out of the window seeing the sun gone down some,he just didn't like the sun up when it was bright.

Ixa danced slowly with Celeste,holding her close to him.He then had one thought which could turn this day to disaster."What if her formor-lover shows up,would he try & cause trouble for me now that i've married Celeste,the last time i fought with him,i just don't wish for another fight to begin cus of this." thought Ixa

Soyokaze stood there,bored out of his mind,thinking off into space of Sakiko,& how lovely she was the night before."I wonder if she is thinking of me?" he thought looking off into space.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 am
*selene went over into the kitchen and she ulled out a pot then she egan to cut up potatoes and put the potatoes, mil, water and some other stuff into the pot to make chicken and dumlings, one of daritsus favorites and she kept peeking out of the kitchen to see if he was coming in  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:01 pm
Daritsu went into the kitchen,following his noise & his belly to the smell of something yummy in the kitchen."Whats cooking good looking?"asked Daritsu looking throught the kitchen door,seeing Selene cooking something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 pm
*selene smiled and she came over kissing him* just a special dinner love *selene kissed him again ten wrapped her arms around is neck looking at his eyes* ive missed you..  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games