Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 pm
Raphael smiled and looked over to Luna, before looking back up at the sky, closing his soft gray eyes.

The doctors agreed immediately and took her to the delivery room, Miyazu whimpered. "I heard childbirth is painful...but it will be worth it..." Miyazu thought squeezing her eyes shut, going into labor.

Celeste smiled, and nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm
*luna smiled at rapheal*rapheal.. *she scooted a little closer to him and she hugged him tight* "i think i love him..." *luna thought to herself and she didnt let go of him etheir* "if i do love him...im not going to allow myself to lose him like i did with gabriel...i wont.." *luna closed her eyes laying her head on his chest*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:01 pm
Raphael looked surprised, but then felt him slipping his arms around her, hugging her tight against him, and he rested his head on top of her head gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm
*luna felt the words slip from her* i..i love you.. *and she opened her eyes wide and she pulled away making herself fall from the clouds and she flew down quickly and she ran off suprised at herself and her mind rushed* "why did i do that?... i might have scared him and i dont think he feels the same about me...i.." *luna had tears run down her face before she fell over and she curled up under a tree in the park hugging her knees to her chest* im sorry.. *she burried her face in her knees scared to death that he doesnt feel the same way about her*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm
Raphael jumped from the cloud and went to go find Luna. "Luna!" He called after he found her, and helped her to her feet before cupping her chin and kissing her softly. "I love you too, Luna. For the past month, I have been watching over you...Making sure your okay because, you mean the world to me Luna." Raphael said, looking at Luna seriously.

Amaya was walking with Inutaisho, her hand intertwined in his, they were walking in a forest full of Sakura trees, and they inhaled the scent of the freshly bloomed flowers. She had her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed and Inutaisho for once in his life, was truly happy. Inutaisho turned Amaya to face him, and he pressed his lips against hers. "I love you, Amaya." Inutaisho said, his lips still pressed against Amaya's honeyed lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 pm
Saga went the room with Miyazu,holding her hand."Its going to be ok Miyazu,just keep breathing & soon enough we will have our Daughter Michiko."said Saga

"Well now everyone i bet you guys are hungry so lets go get some of the food."said Ixa leading his bride to the reception.

Mercutio first got up with Nago in his arms,then helped up Yuki."Now lets go get some food in our bellies."said Mercutio looking into Yuki's eyes.

Serenity waited in the waiting room,waiting to see her first grandchild.

Soyokaze went to every table putting out the drinks for those who wished for it.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 pm
Miyazu whimpered, crying out occasionally, and breathing deeply, then after what seemed like forever, little Michiko was born, her eyes unique just like in the vision.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 pm
Saga smiled so happly seeing that both Miyazu & Michiko both healthy."Oh my she is so beautiful."said Saga  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm
*lunas eyes welled up and she looked up at his eyes* rapheal... im sorry that i ran... i shouldve known that you felt the same way... *she looked down and she looed back up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back passionately with her eyes closed* i love you rapheal... you mean the world to me aswell... i promise to never let you go...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm
Raphael smiled, "And I will never let you go." Raphael said, hugging Luna to him.

Miyazu smiled, looking over to Michiko, "Hello there, little one." She said, softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm
*luna hugged him tight smiling and wiping her eyes* im so happy.. *she closed her eyes laying her head on his chest feeling happy and she saw gabbys spirit leaning on a tree smiling at her and she smiled back softly and when she lifted her head and started pulling away he dissapeared*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm
Raphael smiled, "How about I take you out to dinner tonight?" Raphael asked, looking at Luna, curiously.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm
*luna blushed looking at him* i..i would love to.., but can i go home and shower and get ready first?.., *she blushed softly* cameron kidnapped me..and i feel gross.. *she blushed softly*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 pm
"Of course," Raphael smiled, kissing Luna's fingers, "Take your time. I'll pick you up at seven." Raphael smiled, softly, hugging her.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm
Saga smiled gently holding Michiko."Welcome to our world little Michiko,i'm your father,this is your mother."said Saga putting her down low enough to see Miyazu."She is so beautiful,our sweet little child."said Saga sitting next to Miyazu holding the little Michiko.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games