Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:30 pm
Miko

The voices were gone! Though so was the alley she’d been in not a moment before. In fact, she was back in the academy, facing Soraru again, as well as the gathering of others. A quick glance around would reveal blue hair this time instead of pink, and a much younger body for sure.

Hono

Kaileer wearing Hono’s body had brushed past the boy, and no sooner he was somewhere else. The academy? A least that was the guess, if there was any sense of familiarity to be had. Several others were there as well, including Soraru, who was probably the only one he knew to any extent. Dark hair fell into his eyes, and looking down he’d find himself in what looked to be leather armor and dark pants. Despite the fact no one was really looking at him, he couldn’t escape the feeling that people were staring at him, and watching as if judging him.

Thanatos

First a dog, and then a pineapple [aka, the Nara kid], and then there was nothing. Or at least, he couldn’t see anything. Sounds still surrounded him and he could get an idea of what was going on around him with that, but for someone who relied on a sense of sight, sound wasn’t enough to go far with.

Ara

After being in such an unfamiliar body, perhaps this new one would provide a bit more comfort. And maybe she would even be able to do something about it. She’d been a sobbing mess talking to her own body, but now she was a squid, rehydrating after nearly dying, it seemed. Evidently they’d switched bodies again? It was either that or Soraru’s body somehow turned into a squid.

Except that couldn’t be the case because the squid was being violently shaken by a dog.

Unki

The brief terror of being deaf was suddenly over, and Unki was back in the academy. Except she was much closer to the ground than she should have been, and what was in her mouth? The small furred creature she’d become was firmly clamped onto a squid, the squid she knew to be Toso’s body. But why did she have fur? And paws?

Wan

He was in the hospital on drugs and more worried about the thing in his unmentionables than the condition of his arm. Now Wan found himself in the academy staring at others as a normal human might, or at least of a normal height. Several others were around as well, attempting to adjust to what was their second shift that the giant now seemed to be involved in. His garb was a mix of black and green, and hair seemed to be pulled back in a tight tail, a headband wrapped around the forehead to keep any flyaways out of the face. And what seemed to be Kaileer stood not far off as if he had been hurrying toward him.

AD Reaper Elyse
Grand Chevalier Haji
TheRealKiru
Lanfaer
Hurrak
BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:39 am
xxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

It happened again. I'd turned to leave Hakanai's home and head for the office in search of my body, and then I was somewhere else. At least I was awake for it this time, I guess. I was kneeling, facing a blue-haired girl who I probably would have thought was an academy student given her age, and where I evidently was after a brief glance around, if it weren't for the fact I remembered her picture from one of the genin files. Visuals stuck to my memory better than names or dates, so who exactly she was escaped me. That aside, the girl probably wasn't in her body, as I didn't seem to be yet again.

I was holding someone's hand, which I immediately released upon a glance over my shoulder. A gray haired girl with bright red eyes that didn't seem to stare in any particular direction. Was she blind? I'd seen her once before, a brief glimpse in the office as I left, after... I shook off the memory and pushed myself to my feet to get a better scope of what exactly was going on.

My cheeks were wet, though why was beyond me. Had whoever been in the body before been crying. I quickly dried off what was left of them with a sleeve in an effort to avoid embarrassment. That aside, discomfort came in two fashions. One I ignored to the best of my ability while it recovered on its own and the was hunger. Damn, when was the last time he ate? Not that my meal schedule was much better. I supposed my own body had already grown past the point of constant hunger, but this kid was a bit younger than my myself.

The sword at my hip gave Soraru away more than his clothes did, since his garb regularly changed. But the blade? I'd never seen him without it. I suppose he'd never gotten to leave for his mission before this mess started. A few others were there as well, likely brought together by the sudden chaos. Although if we'd all just switched bodies they were likely still trying to figure out who they were. Evidently there was a dog and a squid--the hell was a squid doing there?--the latter of which had evidently just poured out ink and was now sitting in a puddle of it. Liori, Kokuei...and myself? Well, it was good to know that the office was the wrong choice, evidently.

"Everyone stay calm." Just like before, the voice wasn't my own, and the words felt strange in my mouth. Like Hono, Soraru's was a touch higher than my own in pitch, and much smoother. I expected a small amount of panic from the second switch, if how I'd felt suddenly appearing in the hospital before was any indicator. "I don't suppose anyone knows what's going on?" The statement bearing a severe lack of knowledge was probably not the wisest choice for comfort's sake, but it's not like I had a clue what was causing it. "I'm Kaileer. Did anyone end up in their own body?" My guess was still 'no' but I let them speak for themselves while I made my way over to...myself. At least this strange event helped my search, I suppose.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

AD Reaper Elyse

BlackFruity

TheRealKiru
Squid Doggo

Grand Chevalier Haji
Ex Doggo

Hurrak

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:46 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo Ara Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Desert Wind

Just as before, when Ara had been busy studying Hojo clan techniques in her own body, the next thing she knew, she was in a foreign body. The sensation was weird and unnatural, almost feeling as if you were experiencing vertigo or your body thought it was falling while you stayed motionless. When she recovered a few moments later, she was being shaken by a whit dog, as if she were some kind of large chew toy for the cute guy. Suddenly, it dawned on her that she was standing in front of her own body than before. Th-This isn't right! Why is Toso-kun hurting me? If the dog were to stop or at least be phased by the second swap event, Ara would take the time to pushed them off of her, or at least try. For whatever reason, her body felt...off. Like she had appendages and could still see, which was a plus, but there felt like there were an extra surplus on arms at her disposal. Looking down, she'd be greeted by the sight of a squid's body with many of its tentacles currently curling and uncurling as she unconsciously began to move everything she could at once. She had gotten her wish to return to a familiar body, but not the way she had expected it. She recalled the shape from before as she had seen it back when first joining Kumogakure and meeting Toso, envious of his ability to become like their ancestors, but now she seemed to be getting some hands on experience with how it actually felt. It was oddly, but somewhat soothing. Ara's current emotional state, however, took all the fun out of this otherwise interesting discovery. I'm in Toso-kun's body! S-So does that mean... As if to confirm her fears, Soraru, the body she had inhabited before, spoke up about everyone needing to stay calm and if they were put in their actual bodies. She was now stuck as a legless squid with little way of getting around due to the unfamiliarity of his body. The once smaller squid let out a cry as she realized that Liori might have been sent to another body not present, rendering her on her own for the moment. "Blooaaaaaaaaaah!" What would have sounded something like a normal cry in Soraru's body was now distorted and given an odd sounding effect in Toso's squid form. Her eyes darted around, looking upon the people who had ended up in different bodies again before finding her body back where she had left in before previously.

She frantically tried to move over towards the child as best she could given her situation. With none of her arms being strong enough to carry her weight, she would have to resort to other methods. Think! How can I get over to here before my body runs off. I've got tentacles, a dog...Wait, I'm a squid! Ink! That's it! Using the clan jutsu Toso and her shared, Ara began to spray ink in normal blot spits leading up to her body and Soraru. It felt off spitting ink from a part of her that was not her human mouth, but as long as it got the job done, Ara would not complain. It wasn't like she really could either, given that she was at least familiar with a small percentage of Toso's abilities first hand. Once the black ink trail had been set, Ara slithered towards the two happily, enjoying the feeling of being able to ink once more. While it didn't completely take away the fright and worry that was plaguing her, Toso's squid body at least calmed her down a little so she could think straight. Leveling herself with Soraru and her normal body, she'd do her best to communicate clearly before they took off. "Ah-Blaleer." Another name she had yet to hear of or meet in person. "Blime Blara. Blat's bli blody. Bloop." A few tentacles pointed towards her body, currently being inhabited by Miko, though Ara had no knowledge of that currently. "Blobody blows blat's bloing on. Blease blep...Bli blon't blwanna blak blike blis." Ara in the squiddly body whined, letting out another sound that made it sound like she doing her absolute best to keep a calm composure, but failing and sounding like a person with a mouth full of water. "Blwaaaaaah! Bli blon't blwant blko Blee Bla Bluid! Bloop."

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:310/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:280/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 1951/1951 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:4550?/4550?

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Sumi ni Hitasu [ Dip in Ink ] [C] ~ {Duration
                                                                  } ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Blinding Blend 001 ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  Slippery Blend 009 ~Nuri Monsho~
                                                                  Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  [Offensive]

Φ

Φ

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Φ Technique Name: Ika Henge no Jutsu ( Squid Transformation Technique )
                                                                  Element: Maruton
                                                                  Description: The Ika Henge no Justu transforms the user into an 'actual' squid in every way shape and form aside from the reliance of water to breathe. In this form the Hojo may use any of their known bloodline techniques reducing their cost by half but is restricted from using any other technique. Their equipment transforms with the them as most henge. The size of the squid maximally is the size of a person however, this technique can be retrained thrice progressively. When re-trained to B-rank The Size of the squid becomes large multiplying [typical shot] effectiveness by 2x. When re-trained to A-rank the Size of the Squid becomes Giant Multiplying [typical] shot effectiveness by 3x. Finally when re-trained at S-rank The Size of the Squid becomes Gargantuan. "The Size of a Tailed Beast" and [typical shot] Effectiveness is multiplied by 4x. Lower ranks of the technique can be used to create smaller squids and reduce Typical shot effectiveness to 1/2, and 1/4th respectively. The cost to sustain this form is 1/2 the initial amount spent. In total the full set of effects will require [15] posts of non-reducible training. Any damage sustained in the squid form is reflexive when returning to normal form.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  BlackFruity
                                                                  Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Royal Burrito
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:57 am
    Unki Amano

Goodbye fingers, hello furry white toes. Her level of perspective changed dramatically to being Five-foot-something-tall to maybe one- foot and somethin'-small and something squishy was wedged in the mouth of her new body. Then it clicked: the body-snatching, body swapping, struck again! Unki's familiar body was gone again and she was face to body with a large gray mass. Toso!

The first attempt at noise was muffled from the piece of squid in her jaw. "Mmfuuufff!" The sight of Hopefully Tōso, not shriveled up and dead, brought her onto the highest level of distraction. Joy later. Something was very amiss though, when she noticed her feet were small, furry, and cream-colored after she was forced to release slithering squid from her jaw. The squid was busy slithering and crying to someone she called Blaleer. Huh, sounded like the Raikage's name a bit. Sounded. Sounds! This dog wasn't deaf! Wait, dog?

"BruUuuwf?"
    Unki tried to sit but bounced back onto her new paws after getting a soggy new coat of ink on her canine backside. "Ueghhh.."
    So many new faces, though! Many of these ninja we're totally new to her. Except the boy slipped by in the office doorway. "So that's what bright-green looks like in a weird sepia spectrum..." She stood, wagging her new tail, and looked over each person standing about. So many smells.

"Oh! oh! BruUuuwf! Ruuuwwff!" She perked her ears, remembering the "Tōso's squidy body, and pranced after it. Four legs, how weird. Unki was tracking her paws through ink, approached the gray squid from a side, and carefully leapt onto wiggling body. Her funny new feet would leave a few wet, drippy, and very distorted paw prints until she came to dutifully sit in front of the squids eyes. Tail wagging, tongue barely sticking out, and topping off with a bright and happy "bruuUuwfff!" of a bark.

Unki wasn't a hundred percent enthused about being a dog. But she had a set of hightened senses and this experience answered the childhood hope of finding out what it's like to be a dog. I hope I'm a cute little pooch, at least, and my sparring partner isn't done for!

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 ....𝓗𝓾𝓱Ɂ

OOC/

AD Reaper Elyse

BlackFruity

Grand Chevalier Haji

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

4 / 5

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:22 pm
    Thanatos reacted when the who looked like Kaileer appeared and used the shadow possesion technique. Thanatos wasn't one to be easily captured. Since he had been alerted first he was furthest away from the pack. He ended his jutsu and was preparing to do it again. This time he would pierce the offending shadows coming towards him. As he prepared to do this everything went black. He was confused as to what happened. Had he blacked out? Did the Nara kid pull something else out of his sleeve? Thanatos heart rate elevated a second, he was very familiar with this darkness. It was just like when one his eyes was destroyed and he was blind on one side. He could move, he lifted his arms and reached for his face. Nothing was obscuring his vision and his eyes were open. He slowly examined himself with his hand until he reach his chest area and he stopped. He lowered his hands and sighed."I'm the blind woman. Aren't I?"He muttered to mostly himself but someone could overhear.  
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:38 pm
    Wanryoku Jingi Horobusu:

User Image

A strange sensation, having one's mind and body switched. The rush of sensations changing with such rapidness nearly left him disoriented and confused, but he had already been in a defensive mentality when Kaileer had appeared, supposedly in Hono's body. The only real benefit to the strange change was the loss of tube in his lower member. Speaking of which...Before opening his eyes the pre-giant decided to go over the physical form of his new body in an instant. Shorter arms, thin, with legs to match. What, was he a girl now? No, wait, there was something dangling...tiny, though. Pathetically so. Sighing with silent annoyance, he moved to the other sensations as he turned his head, almost as if adjusting, and then stopped. There was a pull on the back of his skull, a tightness that was both painful and uncomfortable in equal measure. Opening his eyes, ignoring for the moment the strange sight of Kaileer moving towards him, Wanryoku reached up and touched the back of his skull.

Sonovabitch, he was a pineapple!

Wait, no, he was that strange kid from before, the one in the office when Kaileer decided to murder a genin. Turning his eyes back and forth the konin stepped backwards, feeling the earth's lack of concern for his presence due to the reduced weight, Wanryoku stopped dead in his tracks. Strange, to see the world as someone smaller, to not have to bend and ache just to make others more comfortable. Strange, too, that he had to look at breasts from directly ahead instead of down their rather lovely cleavage.

He was going to have to admit that he would miss that part.

Taking a deep breath, Wanryoku took another step back before looking to Kaileer's face and realized that, from his movements and the uncaring step without the weight of the world in his non-verbal cues, this was most definitely not Kaileer. No, it was impossible. Growling in warning, the proto-giant widened his stance and brought his arms outwards, one above and one below his head, with a look of aggression if the approach continued. "Who you?" came the grunted question, a strange, and somewhat recognizable accent.

Black Fruity

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:44 pm
    User Image
    E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s (Honō Hokori of the Hari Clan)
    Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] Honō blinked, body tilting and head dipping at the sudden change in surroundings. It was too sharp, too sudden. Fluorescent lights replaced with the sun, the smell that could only be distinctly labeled as 'hospital' now washed away by fresh air and recently kicked up soil. A small sound of distress was working hard at the back of his throat - this was all too much...! Honō breathed in, eyes blinking in obvious distress, face (whoever's face he was wearing) pulled in a way that was too easy to read as upset and off-kilter. He flinched, breathing a sharp intake of air as he was suddenly addressed by a person standing before him. "Ah..." Eyes flicked and darted, a distinct feeling of being watched coating his every inch of skin like an unshakebly oil, clinging. Honō blinked - was it... could it still be...?

"Advisor Wanryoku...?" He spoke softly, the voice sounding strange and... familiar - eyes suddenly widened and Honō looked down at himself. Whose body was he in now?! The clothes, the hair colour, the equipment strapped to his body. He recognised it all and suddenly the pressure of 'too much' became a touch from unbearable. "This is...!" He gasped, voice supressed in obvious fear. He can't embarrass the Raikage like this! And what if someone thought him to be the actual Raikage - he could ruin Kaileer sama's reputation...! He can't be in public! Honō teetered slightly, breathing barely controlled. Soraru had said 'don't worry what you can't do, just do what you know how to do,' and Honō knew how to go somewhere he can hide. Here, at the Academy, in the back of library - a small, dark nook...

Techniques Used:

Passives:

Current Objectives:
    ☁ Keep breathing
    ☁ Hide
    ☁ Don't embarrass Kaileer
    ☁ Don't panic
    ☁ Breathe...!

Items of Note:
    ☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
    ☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
    ☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
    ┃☁ r y o | 26900
    ┃☁ c h a k r a | 1490 / 1510 (+15)
    ┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285 (+15)
    ┃☁ t r a n c e | 18 / 25 (+1)
    ┃☁ m o o d | barely supressed panic
    ┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
    ┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:06 am
    User ImageUser Image
    x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
    x Cнκ ▫ 415 / 415 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両900 x Aϲ ▫ 1,050

Miko, who'd gone off to try and check the residents of the village on her way to the Raikage's tower as the task of securing up the security of her village and herself in the midst of everything loomed over this odd tactic of disorientation. Yet Miko was poor in her luck, and the draw on whom she'd switched bodies with was undesirable. The mind or maybe more accurately the very body of the pink haired beauty was mired by the scars of some psychotic infliction. Miko being foreign to Hannah plight hadn't immediately noticed the '"whispers" that tortured the girls days, but with time and enough time for her mind to clear of panic as she'd gotten on with her investigation of the town by running around the open streets and checking does around she'd noticed the village seemed currently safe in terms of the competent of the people of the village having not being compromised as the ninja, or at least as far as the shinobi personnel she'd meet with were concerned.
            The sounds in her head grew and seemed to try and crowd her thoughts robbing her of her concentration and ability to focus on what she wanted to do. Yet Miko had a essence of self that she couldn't let go and she knew was still present in the "crowded" mind space and she would not be silenced.

Ego pushing against trauma Miko's attempt to meditate to focus and amplify her thoughts against the voices would find her furrowed brow now beset on a new face. Her stature seemed a little higher than her seated position but the voices were clearly gone and there was a pressure of weight on her chest as she'd notice a confused expression on the withdrawing face and body of Soraru looking on at her in confusion. So dejected from the entire ordeal Miko simply responded to this shift with an audible, "AaaaRgF#$@k! Ara!"

The last bit was unintentional and it seemed like this body came with a speech impediment as her more guttural sounds of frustration only escaped her lips in what seemed more like a squeak than a roar at the annoyances of the entire ordeal. Miko had resigned herself to solving her issues or rather in whatever approximation of "solved" she could etch out of dealing with inner demons of someone elses making. Yet now it was as if someone triggered a second volley of this chaos and the joke of it all seemed to be wearing tin. Miko had several desires right now and she'd have to prioritize those that seemed most relevant. One of her objectives was to try and continue to gather those effected to one place so they could resolve the issues of what lack of knowledge the shinobi militia obviously had due to...well everyone simply being either too new or too compartmentalized into their own training and missions to really say they knew everything about everyone. This wasn't either good or bad since fragmenting information was a common practice in any militia that dealt with intelligence on a national level, but the lack of ease in communication seemed to be the greater flaw. The issues with having obviously far to young and far too naive a soldier and unprepared leaders left gathering the collective to a objective near improbable while everyone seemed fixated on the obviously small part of this much bigger picture, themselves.

Miko heard the others and even noticed that now Sorarus seemed to proclaim himself as the Raikage. A claim she was inclined to believe given her own current experience, and somewhere deep down Miko was hoping everyone would gather themselves to a cause. It seemed like her words to try and rouse the group to some action in defense of the possible plight of their village and not just themselves wasn't quite immediate, but now this second hit of confusion seemed to burn out all steam that was even beginning to light under their asses. Miko's face was held with a quiet scorn and anger and she wasn't quite sure where to place it since it seemed like their was some invisible trickster or a looming threat chocking her and her village slowly in it's grasp. the essence of all her paranoid assumptions seemed to mount into these moments and it turned her stomach at the very personality that woudl take any pleasure from playing with people's lives like this. It became all the more clear how broken and shoddy the individuals in the village were from the response, and even her own response showed how insecure she was in how quickly she'd felt pure terror at the thought of losing herself.

A quiet shame held on Miko's face in an angered expression painted on a cute young face framed in blue locks of hair. Responding to the Raikage's question Miko would answer in a labored sigh showing ther weight of her frustration, "huhhh, Well I'm Miko in... what seems ta be a kids body now, and I ran about town asking aroudn if anyone were out of sorts. The citizens seem fine, and I'm not sure but it seems only the shinobi have been effects as far as any I've run into but checking in on special teams or forces that might of been in chakra protected areas or anything fancy like that is well still unknown, Raikage? I guess, Jeez this shyte's weird. So far I'd say just announcing your real name might suffice for sure-ing up that we're all just jumbled up mind ts body right no...S-still."

" Last time I was'ere was when Thanotos pretty much laid out the idea that it might be the workings of a clan called Yamanaka, but I've never really run into thems though a traded word about some bloodlines come up at times the relative lack of ur troubles with any direct ninja clan or nation other than the UHV really doesn't get the circulation of information about clans that could do this kind of shyte out as common knowledge. I heard the name of the suspects, but left to check on the village before anything else came up."

" I'm worried about the body I was in last, Lord R-raikage. Though I figure that with this last switch and the amount of us that are or were here in the dojo might have been spread out enough to share what they might of learned while here. In a way the enemy might of done some of our leg work for us and helped consolidate the chaos, but that's if we don't' freak out about being jumped from body to body again. Then again some bodies are in a more negligible state, like Wan and his jacked up arm."

Folding her arms over the tiny washboard chest Miko would tilt her head looking about for anyone's words to add to this since she wasn't sure what could be established from them just talking through the issue now that it was entirely possible that people who were far were made closer and their knowledge of where they were might make organizing themselves a lot easier. It probably might be a small consolation or maybe it was a lesson, but Miko had learned in all of this strife that plagued her shinobi career that she had to learn to live for the small victories. The big ones, if there were any seemed too few and far between to place her hopes on.

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
    Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
    Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x15]
    ☐ N/A

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Quoting`•.¸¸.•´
    TheRealKiru

Royal Burrito

Hurrak

Grand Chevalier Haji

Lanfaer

[quote="BlackFruity']
    ""

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 am
    Wanryoku Jingi Horobusu:

User Image

A voice called over the gathered crowd, a voice that came, by this point unsurprisingly, with a dual point of interest. One was that the voice was Soraru, but the tone, that methodology of speaking? He knew it anywhere, and it instantly made the proto-giant realize that, perhaps, not everything was bad. Raising his voice, his words likely to carry despite his much more feminine frame due to his methodology of speech, Wanryoku announced his presence. "I here, Kaileer. I don't know why we switch. Hono here, too, in your body." Simple words, short words, but they brought a sense of calm to an otherwise dangerous position. Relaxing his posture, dropping his arms and bringing his feet together, the pineapple moved closer to Hono-leer and cocked his head to the side. "Strange, seeing this. You seem more...sure of self."

Black Fruity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:11 am
    User Image
    E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s (Honō Hokori of the Hari Clan)
    Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] Honō's head shot up, eyes wide and a clogged, panicked slush of denial clambering up his throat - but the adressal of Raikage Kaileer wasn't aimed towards him - no, the man (or, spirit, rather, of the man he thought was inside the body before him) Honō thought to be Wanryoku was speaking to another, across the wa- Soraru! Honō nearly cried out in relief, glad to see a face he could recognise, but the reality of the situation he was in - that they were all in, meant that there was a chance that Soraru was not... Soraru. And it looked as if the body (possibly) controlled by Wanryoku had addressed Soraru as the Raikage. Oh, and now the poor Raikage had to see Honō twist his body so... And Wanryoku had informed everone listening it was him making the fool! It almost felt like the feel of eyes on him increased, be it true or his own mental anguishes... Eyes blinked, not hiding his fear and uncertainties but all that was stunned into silence at Wanryoku's next statement. A moment of pause passed, only broken with a signal of Honō's eyes blinking.

"Me?" Suddenly, whatever dark things that had gripped his mind seemed frozen, leaving the Honō-possed Kaileer looking like a child staring in mild wonder. He seemed... sure?

Techniques Used:

Passives:

Current Objectives:
    ☁ Keep breathing
    ☁ Hide
    ☁ Don't embarrass Kaileer
    ☁ Don't panic
    ☁ Breathe...!

Items of Note:
    ☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
    ☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
    ☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
    ┃☁ r y o | 26900
    ┃☁ c h a k r a | 1490 / 1510 (+15)
    ┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285 (+15)
    ┃☁ t r a n c e | 18 / 25 (+1)
    ┃☁ m o o d | barely supressed panic
    ┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
    ┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 am
    User ImageUser Image
    x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
    x Cнκ ▫ 465 / 465 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両2,100 x Aϲ ▫ 1,250

Just as Ara was getting used to her squid body, she heard the sound of a dog barking, gazing down as she was greeted by Toso's previous form from before. She was about to reach down and pet the dog, unable to help herself with cute things such as this before another wave came over her. A sensation of dizziness washed over her as she was unable to bear the weight of what her eyes were seeing. She closed the tight, feeling oddly lighter than usual before opening them and being stared face to face with Soraru once more. Jumping in surprise, she looked up to be greeted by his blue pigtails. Oh my god! Could it be?~ She thought to herself, patting her body all over as she checked out to see if she was truly back in her own cute body. Her flat chest was there, along with her belongings. She checked the insides of her unmentionables to be greeted by a windy sensation. Nothing was present there! "Yes! I'm back in my body again!" The young Hojo celebrate, running around in circles as she got used to being so small and cute once more! While being in Soraru and Toso's bodies was fun (and pretty miserable in the former's case), her normal one much more comfortable for her. She giggled to herself, spinning around a couple of times in celebration before turning around to face Soraru.

"You!~ Ika!~" She said, pointing at the towering male before launching herself at him, getting him in an embrace of sorts. "I was in your body! My name is Ara. I took care care of it, so don't worry!" The child said, smiling up at the dark haired boy who was still probably suffering from his body's woes. After a while, Ara ended the close encounter before poking him sternly in the chest. "What's the big idea!~ Ika!~ You haven't eaten in like a day! You even made me kiss that pink haired girl! You better take care of your body, or else!" Shooting the Hakemoto a mean look, it was soon replaced as the small Hojo was in too much of a good mood to let this bother her. Energy roaring through her small body, her smile returned to her face as she spoke to the man should he listen. "I hope we can be friends...Sora-chan? Maybe Aru-chan. Anyway, you have a really nice body." Blushing to herself at the lewd thoughts left over by Toso's mind, she looked back down at the clothes she was wearing, spotting Liori's coat before remembering what she was about to do before this body swapping thing had got her attention! She still had a quest to undertake! Ara looked back up at Soraru again. "Anyway, I gotta go help a friend. We should train together sometime, Sora-chan. Ika~ Maybe we could even go get food together. See ya~" As fast as the child spoke, she hurried off towards Liori's apartment, recalling the directions there from the doctor's office when they had gone a short while ago.

{ EXIT }

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
    Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
    Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x15]
    ☐ N/A

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Quoting`•.¸¸.•´
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Otterly Obsessed

""

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:24 pm
    I see more

with my eyes closed

than open.

- Xion Akagami

Female . 5'5" . 111lbs . 22 years old . D-rank . Genin . Sensor . Medical . Seirei no Hogosha . Kumogakure
    One moment she had been trapped in a body that only marginally accommodated for her unique senses. The next, she felt an ecstatic rush of all of the colorful sounds, scents, and touches that her body, her own body that she had been born and raised in, owned. she thought, for a moment overwhelmed by the sudden surge of information. Though, this was her body, after all, and after the initial excitement wore off, she could really hear, smell, feel, and even taste the world around her.

There were people near her, it appeared. Although, who they were, she did not know. Assuming this was her body, she figured she was still in the dojo. Also, assuming that she hadn't moved very far, that meant Musubi was nearby. Xion wanted to make sure. Plus, this was a good excuse/opportunity to see what Musubi looked like now after these years they'd been apart.

She stepped carefully over to the nearest body-sized object. From this direction, she had heard a small girl make a very excited explanation. Xion mused at the thought of 1) Musubi's new alias, 2) Musubi's current predicament with the opposite sex, and 3) Musubi's apparent hunger as she grabbed at random somewhere around what she thought was the upper half of the body. Her amusement could be found in her smile, and while harmless, when she offered no explanation other than a pleasant, "Excuse me," then maybe it might have come off as a little creepy. Xion couldn't help it. She would love to speak, but it hindered her more than it helped.

She had indeed found a body. It was warm. She was kind of sure it was Musubi, but only because she thought the closest body to her would be Musubi's. The body she contacted felt like it could be any male's, but she had assumed this sort of unfamiliarity. It had been a few years and the two had separated as Musubi was growing. She was used to this kind of movement, so even as the touch was both unasked for and done blind, it still held some civility. The grab was gentle and held little force, feeling more like a shy tug than the unabashed probe for information it really was. The other hand experimentally touched upwards. If something twisted at Xion's grab, Xion would try to touch around the twisting portion, assuming that it was the head turning to see who the unsolicited touch came for. Otherwise, she was just going to randomly somewhere a little above her head level, each graze-- because she was at least self-conscious enough to keep it at a graze rather than a grope--giving her enough information on the shape of her target's body to bring her closer and closer to the face.

However many attempts it took, assuming Xion wasn't shoved off, Xion's hand would reach the face of the person she assumed to be Musubi. In all honesty, barring complications, it would take only two or three tries. Once one hand found it, the other hand that had been the first to make contact would release whatever it had grabbed, likely clothing, and joined the first. Fingers gently traced the surface of the face. Although, they were accustomed enough to this sort of probing to know how to avoid accidentally shoving into undesirable facial holes. A sweep here and a smooth there. Some poking here and some rapid tapping there. Finally, Xion ruffled the hair and pat patted the face of the confirmed Musubi. Mind you, it wasn't the head of Musubi that she pat patted. She pat patted the face, as in, her hand just open-palm-bopped his nose a few times. "You've gone through puberty, Musubi~" Xion sing-sang rhymed the results of her observation. Unlike when the two had first reunited, her eyes were not only looking at his face, but right into his eyes. At least for this short moment immediately after "seeing" his face, Xion knew where to look.

Musubi probably wouldn't notice, but Xion had sort of held back. She hadn't tried to feel the back of his head to get a sense of his current hair style. He had grown too tall for her to do it without either getting inappropriately close even by her standards or asking him to stoop down a little.

She could have just left it at that and let everyone get on with their lives, but she didn't. There was something else she needed to say, and she would say it regardless of whether or not she got to pat-pat. Xion teased Musubi, "Ohoho. It must be nice to be so young, but… hm… I don't know how to say this, but do be careful. Aside from leaving home on an empty stomach, associating with women can be very dangerous…" Xion cryptically paused, hinting at maybe something even she knew not to talk about. However, just as she was starting to feel serious, she ruined it by completing, "especially one that sounded so young, and there seems to be another as well? Ohohohohoho." Had she been serious for that moment and only tossed out the end to trick any eavesdroppers? Had she actually only been thinking about juicy gossip from the beginning? Was it both? Was it something else? The answer was actually the second possibility. Xion had intended to tease Musubi from the beginning. However, she had also been unable to reveal what she didn't know how to say. Despite her year-long, if not more, absence from matters regarding Musubi's family, she knew that some things, which would certainly complicate relationships, would not change.

Regardless, Xion would step back now to finally let people go on with their lives. Head declining into a very small bow and hands dropping to be clasped neatly in front of her apron out of habit. The lapse was small, kind of like Xion's personal regard for the rules of formality even back in her days serving the Hiraiite household, and once she had created enough space for Musubi to go about his business freely, her head was turned in a direction away from her now-acquaintance. Then her head turned to the other direction. She would answer when responded to, but until then, she had already moved on to her next issue. She'd pretty much confirmed she was in the academy dojo. Now, she had to figure out how to navigate back to the desk with the scrolls. She was tempted, to simply start with something and see how it turned out. Little did she know. If she did that, then she was going to walk right into a puddle of squid ink.

Ah, but she wasn't done yet. After a rather extended pause of some unspecified amount of time because it was really a random pause length, Xion would look in Musubi's direction and speak up again, "Ah. By the way, 'Sora-chan'? Would you prefer if I called you Snail, then?". This was a serious matter for Xion, and her tone matched the grave situation. Xion had thought through this very carefully,

I am tied to...
      No one
      Normal connection
      Custom connection

My chakra is at... 565 / 565
    My stamina is at... 75 / 75

The things I do with thinking are...
      ACTIVE NAME RANK [ DESCRIPTION ]

The things I do without thinking are...
      PASSIVE NAME RANK/SOURCE [ DESCRIPTION ]

Hey! Listen!...
    Otterly Obsessed

XAyame_HatakeX

Spin.
    The red threads
    Spin.
    Measure.
    of Fate Heart Destiny Spirit that
    Weave.
    Cut.
    tie us all.
    Create.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                        Hanna walked back into the academy keeping her hand to her head and stopped in her tracks. Some grey haired girl was all over Sora. Her face grew hot and she clenched her free hand into a fist at her side. Why did she have to touch him? Did he know her?
                                                        Then she shook her head, regretting it almost immediately. She didn't know Sora all that well. Although she had hoped to. What if this girl was his? So why did she have to get mad about it? Her parents had always said she'd never find anyone to love her anyway. She had still gotten her hopes up though.
                                                        Her brain felt like it was being hammered on by a million tiny people. She gave a soft whimper and headed away from the others to a bench. Her head hurt and she just wanted to sit down. You could kill her. Just throw a shard right at that pretty little neck. Hanna sighed, No. Gods she was tired of this mess. Why couldn't she get rid of them?

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 310 / 310 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 285 / 285 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 3025xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives
                                                            Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                            Fighter's Will: -5 Stamina to simple tai and buki and -5 chakra to complex and spiritual tai and buki
                                                            Learn bloodline techniques two (2) posts faster.

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

HeadlessKoko

Otterly Obsessed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:04 am
    xxxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh, from running freely with the sound of busy daytime to the silence of a hospital room, with only the beep of a heart monitor to keep him company, so much of a change in only the blink of an eye. Soraru never actually did get the chance to even realize that he was in Wanryoku's body in that hospital room. He only realized that while his arm had somewhat hurt at one point in the body of Liori, the pain skyrocketed when he started hearing the "beep" of the heart monitor. This went on for awhile...he wasn't sure how long exactly, but with the body healing and the need for relaxation , the young Hakemoto didn't even bother opening his eyes. Well, not until his stomach received a sudden but familiar pain, and he went through a strange feeling of vertigo to boot. "Ah...starving.." He murmured in a voice that was much more familiar than the hunger, his hand going over his stomach to clench on the familiar material of the dark shirt he ordered just the day before at the black dragon. The right fabric...the scarf wrapped around his neck warmed the bottom of his face along with his neck, and he sighed towards it in a shuddering relief. Taking comfort in the body that he safely assumed was his own, he finally opened blue eyes, to see a young girl pointing his way, all but shouting at him for his attention before approaching, and embracing him.

(Ara Segment)

A hug, huh? Been a long time since I've had one, perhaps longer than one typically goes without them. I usually push myself into the boundary of "acquaintance" rather than "friend," in a way that's all but methodical, so that makes sense. But there's a girl I've never met hugging me, as if she cares even slightly about my well being. Perhaps whoever was in my body was some sort of saint or priest, able to withstand huger and fatigue without growing irate with everyone around? Or I...left my meditative state on... As usual, the boy drowned himself in his own thoughts, pensive as ever whilst being a starving, borderline exhausted mess, but it wouldn't be the first time. He was the same way, even when he was trapped in a dark cave for a week with no near rescue in sight and little food. Soraru blinked his eyes in a fair bit of surprise when she said that she was the one in his body, but it did answer some questions that lingered in his mind. "Ah...thank y-" His words were stopped almost as soon as they started by the sternest chest poke that a child her age could likely muster. While he had his own way for dealing with hunger, no state in the Hakemoto arsenal could prepare him for the next words she spoke. Pink hair....kissed...I? Thoughts began to jumble in his mind, and a lesser man would have buckled over already.

It was bad enough that he hadn't been present for his first kiss, but it was made worse by the fact that he had likely taken Hanna's and the blue-haired girl in front of him as well all in some weird moment of displacement. Soraru wasn't a very religious man ever since he left the path of Bushido, but he felt like he should pray...possibly repent that night. Maybe even clean a shinto shrine and beg gods for forgiveness, given that a creeping feeling in the back of his mind told him that something else could've even happened while he was out of his own body.

"Sora-chan?"

The mention of his name snapped him back to attention, and the sweet, somewhat energetic smile of Ara along with her friendly words brought his lips to form a sincere smile of his own. Although her mention of him having a nice body further fueled the guilt in the back of his head. "Thanks for looking after my body, Ara-chan. I'm glad you managed to keep it safe for me...hmm, I figure the least I can offer in return is hanging out with you more sometime~" He said, smile unwavering, however years of mental fortitude on the subject refused to let him say that he'd be her friend. She seemed like a really sweet girl with good intentions, someone he probably could offer guidance through friendship...in fact, he was sure that he wouldn't mind that kind of social relationship at all, but in the end it would be a purely selfish act. After all, when the truth was unraveled, nobody would want anything to do with him.

(Xion Segment)

Once Ara had run off, he noticed someone stumbling towards him, his reflexes allowing him to notice that a certain made was coming his way, but he didn't stop her approach. "Excuse me" was heard as her hands splayed across his chest, an action that would've flustered him more if they weren't childhood friends. If only he knew what he had actually done to her earlier, while others were in their bodies. She went on to feel up his body slowly, in a fairly innocent way, reaching up to his face. To anyone else he would've pushed them off a long time ago, but he understood Xion's situation, and didn't really mind it if she wanted to find out what he looked like after the past few years. She'd probably notice that he took more after his mother than his father, his features not as rugged as the lord of the Iron Country. more of a pretty boy, though him being quite young could've also had something to do with it. While mostly okay with her touching, even tolerating the hair ruffling, he blinked and backed up a bit at the face patting. "Stop that." He said, more playfully than sternly, a smile still on his lips. He was glad to see that Xion was still her old self., Looking back into her red eyes, Soraru nodded to her words though, not like she'd be able to see it. "Puberty is pretty easy when you're a Hakemoto. Calm mind, meditation, peace. All of it comes in handy when hormones attack." He let her know, quite pleased with the fact that his growing up wasn't too uncomfortable.

While he didn't fluster from most of what she said, he did blush a fair bit when she mentioned him being somehow involved with two women. "Come on, you know me better than that...Or perhaps you think that a lonely heir who never played with kids his age would become some kind of deviant with the opposite sex later?" Halfway through he switched to his native language as to not late anyone listen in. Also, it should've been noted that it seemed almost purposeful that he didn't mention her prior statement about associating with woman, acting to brush it off as if were a sisterly scolding. If she really did know Musunde, she would've known that he never let thoughts like that slide, almost obsessing over them. Though it could've just been a cruel jest on her part, he'd figure it out in the end.

(Hanna Segment)

After all that, she gave a bow to him, and he returned the gesture as laxly as she did, stepping back to give her space. While he had the intention to round up his team and actually get around to his mission next, a flash of pink was caught in his peripheral, and he turned to see a familiar person walking over to a bench. For a moment he wondered if he should approach her, knowing that he had talked to her last before his body switched, but he also knew what happened directly after. It filled the pit of his stomach like a dense weight, and his mind fought with him to just go do something else, but there was a more pressing matter. It looks like she's in pain... Yeah, it was just a half-assed assumption that could've just been a scratched up excuse to make his thoughts shut up, but he was far from so messed up that he wouldn't care even slightly about someone who had been nothing but nice to him, sharing time in combat, thoughts, and even food together without complaints out of either of them. He stepped forwards faster than his mind could stop him, and went over to where the pinkette was sitting, getting slower and generally more quiet on his approach. "Hey, Hanna-chan...are you feeling alright?" He asked, keeping his voice more towards the low and soft side. While he didn't know if she had a headache, felt sick, or was merely irritated with something, in his experience being louder than needed wasn't pleasant no matter what the situation. "Pretty crazy this past hour or so, huh? Switching bodies around. And all I tried to do was say hi to my favorite pinkette." Soraru told her just as softly, though his voice contained a more playful lilt. Also, though she may have been the only pinkette he knew, it didn't detract that anyone being called someone else's favorite anything could be distracting enough to subdue pain at least slightly. Definitely didn't have anything to do with wanting to see her smile or even blush, not even a little bit. That would imply that he had a crush, or infatuation or something on the girl he already repeatedly said to himself he'd stop meeting, but continued to interact with anyways. Showing a bit more politeness at the end of it all, he decided to sit beside her, to give his full attention for a moment before he had to go on his mission.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

TheRealKiru

Grand Chevalier Haji

XAyame_HatakeX

Royal Burrito
    The ship is closer to sailing every day

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:45 pm
    I see more

with my eyes closed

than open.

- Xion Akagami

Female . 5'5" . 111lbs . 22 years old . D-rank . Genin . Sensor . Medical . Seirei no Hogosha . Kumogakure
    No response. Xion shrugged it off with a smile. It was serious business, but nothing urgent. She'd just continue to call Musubi as she knew him. He didn't appear to have changed too much, anyways, and what changes had occurred were not wholly unexpected. It was like his face. Different, but like his mother's, which was expected since the two were related by blood.

Although, that did make Xion feel a little bad about bringing up family. Albeit, indirectly. She had only done it to make sure that Musubi had fair warning. She didn't even intend to stop him from any romantic advance. In fact, she would have been all aboard any ship he may have hitched a ride on. Actually, she enjoyed shipping in general. Now, though, as she thought about how her childhood friend had changed so little, she wondered if she had maybe only needlessly worried him. If he was still as he was back then. she reasoned.

She couldn't decide one way or another, and just as time obscured the answer, so did Xion figure that time would reveal it. What time would not solve, however, was her current lack of her walking stick. This was certainly a problem. It appeared, between the body switches, her body had dropped her trusty tool. Her face scrunched into a pout as she shuffled one way a few steps and then in another for a few more steps. Her feet grazed just above the ground, trying to feel the roll of a lose cane.

As Xion's good luck would have it, though, a nearby passerby happened to notice her silent plight, as well as the lonely can only a few paces away from her still small search area. The kind stranger picked up Xion's walking stick and after a polite tap and some pleasant greetings, Xion was reunited with her sought after tool. There was a short farewell, and the two parted ways after the short exchange.

One tap. Two tap. After the experimental testing of the cane was completed, Xion swept it along the ground to find her way out. She had gathered from her recent meeting with the stranger and the other sounds that bounced within this compound, a shorter way to exit the dojo. This, she did, and off she went to turn in her missions like nothing had happened.

Exit to Raikage's Office

I am tied to...
      No one
      Normal connection
      Custom connection

My chakra is at... 565 / 565
    My stamina is at... 75 / 75

The things I do with thinking are...
      ACTIVE NAME RANK [ DESCRIPTION ]

The things I do without thinking are...
      PASSIVE NAME RANK/SOURCE [ DESCRIPTION ]

Hey! Listen!...
    QUOTE PEOPLE HERE

Spin.
    The red threads
    Spin.
    Measure.
    of Fate Heart Destiny Spirit that
    Weave.
    Cut.
    tie us all.
    Create.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games