Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm
GottaCodeFast
I LeeshaLushious I
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
´(¸.·´(¸.·¨¯`☆L☆E☆E☆S☆H☆A
                  I thought that was the copy cat detective? o.o;

GottaCodeFast
We're kind of in a dead end because the detective was voted out already. :/
Yeah, I assumed the copy cat is the last killer alive? Am I wrong? o 3o

No it's the Mistress who is left alive.

Well that's probably why I couldn't find the right clues. I must have been thinking of the copycat ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 pm
looks like i'm out. oh well.
i already lost interest in staying alive a while ago after hearing about "the alliance". lol

even though i already knew it was there based off of how votings went.
User Image

pretendthisneverhappened

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm
rilsin-b
GottaCodeFast

Yeah and I can't find the like 5 clues they posted in the recap post, am I just blind? I swear they posted them all yesterday or maybe the day before?
It was the detective herself whom we voted out that posted them. I guess she deleted them...? I kinda don't think they were useful anymore anyways because I think they switched roles.

And yeah, the names of the killers are really confusing me. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:05 pm
hm...death scene i wish to see you  

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  Apparently they got out when the ripper died.

GottaCodeFast
I LeeshaLushious I
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  I thought that was the copy cat detective? o.o;

GottaCodeFast
Yeah, I assumed the copy cat is the last killer alive? Am I wrong? o 3o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 pm
Quote:
I've got a special gift for you!

You Stink.

I.....Uh....I'm sorry? confused  

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:11 pm
i am wondering where the scene is O_o did you guys eat it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:12 pm
Shilshadu

Jan's editing still ninja
-may still be on TC with her-  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

TurtleMaster24

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:12 pm
Shilshadu

emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:13 pm
Sorry to keep you guys waiting again, but I hope you like this one! I know I sure did. ^^

Enjoy!

The night crept on. The Mistress had planned this one well. She had used a new concoction and had managed to bag herself a couple of more playthings.

Just now waking from their drugged slumber was XxStephy_BaybexX and DatChanneh in a cold, dank basement. They were locked inside a barred room that was normally used for storage. DatChanneh stumbled up to the barred door and tried to pry it open. The Mistress’ shrill laugh run in large room. DatChanneh and XxStephy_BaybexX looked up to meet her eyes. The Mistress slowly walked closer to their cell. “Please miss, let us out of here.” XxStephy_BaybexX begged. The Mistress laughed again. DatChanneh backed away from the door. XxStephy_BaybexX clutched at her stomach and let out a wrenching noise. DatChanneh sat next to her to try and help her out and suddenly fell forward. “What did you do to us?” DatChanneh coughed.

"I've been so bored lately... i want you guys to entertain me! You see... theres a unique poison running through your veins right now... and it’s only neutralized by... well... human flesh!" The Mistress let out a demented giggle"

"What?!" They yelled in unison.

"No..." XxStephy_BaybexX cried out.

"Don't worry! If you don't you'll just die here... as the poison eats you instead." The Mistress’ devious chuckle made them shiver. "Now.. Entertain me. And one of you might just be able to live through this."

XxStephy_BaybexX and DatChanneh looked at each other in worry.

The Mistress stared at them for a while, quickly growing board again. XxStephy_BaybexX began to shake and cry out in pain. DatChanneh fists were in balls and was obviously trying to hold back a scream as the pain swirled through them.
XxStephy_BaybexX suddenly threw herself at DatChanneh and bit into their shoulder blade quickly taking a huge chunk off. DatChanneh yelled out in pain and quickly pulled her off. Just as quickly DatChanneh brought XxStephy_BaybexX back forward and sunk their teeth into her cheek. DatChanneh was stronger and more willing to stay alive. XxStephy_BaybexX cried and begged for DatChanneh to stop as more chunks of flesh were bitten off her. She cried that she was sorry that she didn’t want to die, but DatChanneh kept chewing into her flesh. When finally XxStephy_BaybexX stopped her cries. DatChanneh yelled at the top of their lungs and rushed over to the door of the cell.

“I did what you wanted.. now please let me out of here!” DatChanneh pleaded.

The Mistress walked closer still to the cell and grinned. “You did me proud DatChanneh . Come closer, I must tell you something.” DatChanneh drew their face closer to the bars towards the Mistress. “That poison within you will still kill you, within a matter of minutes. But tell me, that girl you just ate… was she as delicious as she looked?”

“YOU b***h!” DatChanneh yelled. “I’ll kill you! You evil wench!”

The Mistress laughed as DatChanneh fell to their knees and began to spill the contents of their stomach on the ground. Pieces of flesh and splatters of blood spilled to the floor. DatChanneh spent the next ten minutes thrashing wildly on the ground cursing the Mistress’ name swearing that someone would find her and kill her as she deserved.

Leaving the remains behind her she slipped out of the old abandoned building and made her way home. A few blocks away she heard a weird but familiar noise. Curious, she walked towards the sounds. Turning the corner she saw a man in a long coat dragging something. No.. not something, a body. She grinned at catching another in the mists of a kill. She wondered who he was. Quietly she made her way closer still.

She could see the man working furiously fast, he was pulling the intestines of the person he had just set down on the ground. Steadily he wrapped the intestines around their neck and worked quickly to prop the body up. The Mistress smiled in delight, this man was very good. The man took the body and hung it from a fire escape ladder by the ally wall from their own entrails. As the Mistress appreciated the man’s work, she noticed that she recognized the victim. It was Skatzzi. The Mistress had been planning to take Skatzzi herself in a few days and was a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten to them first. When the man was done he walked in the opposite direction of her. She was too curious now. She followed him down towards the other end of town. Finally when she was able to get a good look at him she nearly fell backwards in surprise.

The Copy Cat killer stared her right in the face and grinned. “Did I startle you, my dear?”

The Townspeople gathered as they took St._Jimmy away to the station. He glared at all of them in anger. "I told you I wasn't the killer! Why did you all not follow the clues?! You will all be murdered in your sleeps. When the killer strikes again, you will see!" The Chief Inspector took St._Jimmy away and the townspeople cheered. Unknowingly, they had still not captured the killer.

Another innocent player has been jailed!

Better luck next time citizens.  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
User Image

`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  scream I just got the same one! So freaking rude!
                  Edit: No I guess mine was worse. Bl
                  Hey there!

You Suck.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

rilsin-b
Quote:

You Stink.

I.....Uh....I'm sorry? confused

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm
So... the Copy Cat IS the only killer left.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 pm
Flz
Shilshadu

Jan's editing still ninja
-may still be on TC with her-
I didn't know you guys still TC. gonk  

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 pm
GottaCodeFast
So... the Copy Cat IS the only killer left.

nope now mistress and copy cat killer are alive.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games