Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Halloween ORP] Destiny City Bootanical Garden [Close p.29] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 pm
Rowan Cameron

Witht he aid of both Jack and Elex, and little usefulness from Rowan himself, the spider that had attacked him relinquished its hold. The beasts scream from its eyes being hit by Elex and Jack driving home his stake in its body was more than enough to trigger the creature to flee. Like many of the other spiders, it scuttled it's way back to the hedges that made up the maze to disappear over the top.

Rowan groaned as he leaned his head back, the grass creating a make-shift bed for him as he mentally dealt with the pain. No worse than a bad few nights of ballet. He told himself. A little bit of bandages and ice I'll be fine. His mental coaching worked as he willed himself to a sitting position before carefully rising to two feet. Blood seeped from the cuts and bites. His shirt, now nothing more than pieces of rags, hung from his shoulders barely covering much of his toned chest and abs. Oddly, Rowan felt exposed standing in the maze with rags for a shirt.

"Thank you." He said, looking at Elex and eventually turning his attention to Jack. "Are you alright?" The question was mainly for Elex, but Rowan raised a brow at Jack as well.

The sound of sirens began to take over. Both ambulances and police cars could be heard, their different timbre well recognized. "Wait. Trey!" Rowan turned sharply and hissed as the movement brought on an onslaught of pain from where he was bitten. "Damn." He cursed as he sucked in a sharp breath through teeth.

Eyes roved over both of the young men, taking pause on Elex's own ruined clothing and pale skin peering through the tatters. "Looks like I owe you shoes and a shirt now." He said with a tired smile. "Here." He fished around in his too tight pants pocket and pulled out a business card. He handed the slightly bent card to Elex. "It has my cell on it. Give me a call or text and I'll see about getting you those."

Golden eyes turned to Jack, before passing over the boy to begin their search for his brother. "I need to find Trey and make sure he's alright." Rowan could still picture the fear on his brother's face as the spider bore down on him. "I am sure he'd like to chat with you at some other time, too."

Turning, the purple haired boy limped his way through the crowds. It didn't take him long to find Trey and immediately he was at his brother's side to try and help him. "Come on. We should get home. If word of this gets out before we can talk to Mother she'll go mad."

[Rowan Exit]

Strickenized

kitomyx

whimsical blue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 pm
Gweneth Malley

She heard the voice behind her and inwardly she groaned. He's like a large child. A large child with the inability to realize he could possibly scar someone for life if he's not caref... The thought stopped dead when she turned and managed to find the man. Isaiah stood there in nothing more than his underwear, or what constituted as underwear and gloves.

For a moment, Gwen couldn't help but stare. A part of her found the scene oddly erotic, while the more temperate, sane part of her realized that this was one of those moments that someone could get the man thrown in jail for indecent exposure. One slip in any direction and Isaiah would be flaunting it all.

"What are you doing!" She hissed as she hurried over to him. She had nothing to give him to cover up and a cursorary glance around them brought up nothing useful. Perfect. Just perfect.

Gwen also noted that Yvaine was no where to be found. "Yvaine!" She called, but heard no response. s**t I hope she's alright. Gwen scrambled for her phone to call the woman and was delighted to get her. Once she was assured her friend was safe, Gwen turned her attention back to the nearly naked man.

"Jesus, Isaiah." She sighed, a hand going to a temple to rub it as she looked at him again. "Come on. Let's get out of here before the police arrive. The last thing I need to do is weave some crazy story as to why you're in your underwear at a family event. My car isn't too far so hopefully, you won't catch too much attention."

Gwen realized that she was taking the man back to her apartment, because where else was she going to take him in the state he was in, and she wasn't sure how she felt about the situation. Anxiety began to blossom but it had little time to fester as the sounds of sirens drew closer. With no choice but to move, Gwen began to usher the very inebriated Isaiah from the maze and to her vehicle, where hopefully, he wouldn't pass out on her before she could get him into the apartment.

[Gwen Exit]

Strickenized

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 pm
Elex Yorke as undead

The spider skittered back out into the bushes, leaving the three of them to share in their own regrets. Irritation unfurled from Elex in heady waves; his derision for such a poorly-controlled event finally beginning to show. No signs of the supernatural source cropped up from the incident. No senshi to blame, no Negaverse to take credit for a badly-orchestrated siege. No, only the continued slights of the autumnal month were to blame for their ill fortune.

Rowan's question snapped him back to present company. He regarded Rowan, startled at first, though quickly smoothed the reaction from his countenance. After peeking under his hand, Elex gave a brief nod. Irritated. Vexed. Slighted. "Fine."

The issue of a business card surprised him; he accepted nonetheless. He took the card between index and middle finger, examined both sides, then pocketed it in the remains of his jacket. How about that. The onus falls on me to contact you, doesn't it? He felt lukewarm about the prospect. The tow of doubt plagued him. He knew the many messy necessaries of courtship in the more opulent circles — the need for dates, for hours spent over the phone, for dinner parties and lavish gifts. Moving forward like this — even simply calling him — demanded too much of his meager glamour.

His glamour — Elex chanced a glance at his pocket watch. The minute hand fast approached 12 as the hour steadily tugged toward 3. Four minutes?

I can't stay.
Elex looked to Jack, scrambling for a response. Horror would claim the boy's features if he saw the glamoured skin rip from Elex's body — if he saw pipes and black where none belonged. "Help them if you can." He gave a nod toward the pair of brothers. Elex himself backstepped a few paces, wary of errant spider limbs, though he found none under the heels of his boots. I have to go.

He waited no longer for Jack's reply; the siren song in the distance provided enough impetus to dash from the scene. Most gathered toward the front of the building where medical help would soon arrive, but Elex took toward the distant, darkened sides of the garden. Four minutes, he chided himself. How irresponsible.

How absolutely asinine.

kolina
kitomyx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:28 pm
Trey Cameron - Modern Vampire hunter

To his relief, the other boys managed to free his brother by the time he got there and Trey was left hovering anxiously, his eyes darting to the shapes moving around them.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. Sprinklers hissed as sirens wailed, adding to the cacophany, and as if confused and intimidated, the spiders began to disappear into the darkness around them. No further attacks came and soon, there was nothing but the confused and scared guests left in the dark, wet maze.

Trey started as Rowan appeared, managing to get himself up and over to his brother before he’d noticed.

“Rowan…” Trey sighed, reaching out to sling an arm around his brother’s neck and pull him into a hug. “Thank god you’re okay. I was ******** scared for a moment there…”

The reminder of their mother wasn’t exactly welcome, but he sighed and nodded, conceding the point.

“Lets get that bite looked at.”

[ Exit ]

Kolina
Strickenized

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:27 am
Rayna Farrell - as Wednesday Addams

Knowing that emergency personnel were probably now on scene did lift Rayna's spirits a little bit. There was a question racing around in her mind of how said personnel would react when learning that although she had wounds to prove the story that no spiders could be found at all on the premises. At least not ones that had easily been the size of cars. Would her sanity be questioned? Feeling the fatigue that had begun to pull at her body it took more effort necessary to keep putting on foot in front of the other. The teen sighed in relief at the sight of the maze entrance and winced as quickly at the gesture. Bringing her hand up to check on her shoulder she was dismayed to bring it back into her field of vision to see it stained red.

There was still no way she'd make it on her own to a waiting ambulance. Glancing at Toby and then Michiko Rayna tried committing their faces to her memory. Somehow she'd have to seek them out to thank them. Her face paled suddenly as a sharp pain made itself known and she almost collapsed. "'think I need to lay down now," her voice came out weaker than it had since her rescue. One only had to glance at the teen's face to know that she was fading ... and fast.

Tolin Kalin
I think just getting Rayna to an ambulance would be okay. Thank you

Midnightglow18
ditto. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:54 am
Shikora Mjoli

See? We survived! was certainly one way to put it, she guessed. They were alive, for sure, but the evening was definitely entirely ruined for literally everyone.

At least there were none of those strange suited agents around to steal things from her chest again. Shikora had no interest in going back into a coma. She liked being alive. There were also no mirrors. After falling through one and having to run a gauntlet to get herself back out, she was not sure she ever wanted to see one ever again. And, frankly, she didn't want anyone else to suffer that, either.

Shikora rubbed at her arm vaguely, ignoring that it was making her hand rather wet. And red. "Glad you're alright, then." After a moment's pause, she added, "You're a lawyer. Maybe the police might find your words helpful." He was, presumably, at the very least good with words.

She knew she'd have to answer questions from the police eventually too, but she probably needed to go to the hospital first. She was starting to feel a bit woozy.

kuropeco
Shikora says she deals with assholes all the time it's cool...

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:40 am
(editing for exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:18 am
Toby Yates* (Dressed as (ragamuffin) Elf Kirito)

Toby knew some basic first aid--he had to if he wanted his parents to let him wander off in the woods alone--but anything beyond the basics was quite beyond him.

Still, he could see that Rayna was in bad shape. "Help me carry her!" he said to Michi, and shifted how he was hold on, so that the majority of the girl's weight was on him. With that handled, he navigated, only making a single wrong turn before getting back out.

Luckily, no spiders.

Lots of flashing lights and sirens, though, and it was relatively easy from that point to angle toward people who were obviously paramedics. "You're gonna be okay, Rayna," he said. "Help's here...we're out and safe." He looked back toward the building, and the hedge maze.

What a crazy town he'd moved to.

Quote:
I think that's a reasonable FIN point for me.

Midnightglow18

tefla

Tolin Kalin
Crew

Dapper Waffles

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:09 am
Lavender Burningham

Lavender was surprised when she was scooped up by Virell. She felt awful. Weak and trembly. It was stupid. She hadn’t even been hurt…but it felt as though her emotions were at war with themselves. She didn’t want to be in Virell’s arms…didn’t want to be scooped up in them as though she didn’t weigh anything. She wanted Rhona supporting her. Comforting her. She didn’t want them to be fighting.

Quickly, Lavender attempted to wipe her eyes, but all that ended up doing was smudging her makeup beyond any sort of saving point. He was right. They would have to talk when they got out of there. She and Rhona would have to talk. They…

She didn’t want to talk. She just wanted to cry. Cry and sleep. This felt worse than the initial break up…this felt worse than anything before. She opened her mouth. Wanted to say what was on her mind but instead a hiccup came out and she shook her head, finally half reaching a hand towards Rhona, before pressing her face against Virell’s chest. They could talk later.

But would they was the real question. Nothing changes. Nothing ever would.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sweenys_Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:29 am
Tobias Liebel

Tobias managed to open his eyes at the sound of the first sickening thump, and what he saw frightened him more than the spiders had…or the boar. Evan seemed to have slipped into some…some state of madness…some state of something. When the spider finally seemed to be defeated and Evan continued to keep brutalizing it, the blue haired male finally pushed himself up, taking the few steps towards Evan and catching fast to the hand that held the metal spike, carefully twisting the weapon from Evan’s hand and tossing it onto the pathetic remains of the spider before wrapping his arms tightly around Evan and holding him for a good, long moment.

“Thank you.” The words were murmured right into Evan’s ear, and finally Tobias took hold of his hand once more, beginning to pull him out. Towards the exit. Towards the safety of his car. Towards home.

He felt feverish. Sick and like the world was spinning…but Evan needed to get out of here. This wasn’t an environment that was good for him at all…and with a rush of guilt, Tobias realized that this must have been due to him telling Evan to be brave. Something had…broken inside of the boy and it was his fault.

Well. He would fix it. He knew Evan. Knew that he might even love Evan…he knew that he had the ability to make this right, but that required going home. So that’s where he fully intended to get. As soon as possible.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:20 pm
Izobel Beckett (Black Widow from Marvel)

It took a lot of effort but eventually Izobel found her way out of the maze relatively intact. Besides a leg that refused to work she hadn't made out too bad. Her impromptu attempt at a cosplay was another story. Parts of her costume had melted away, seemingly from whatever it was the spider's had been spitting out. Just thinking about the unknown substance had Izobel cringing a little. Who wanted to walk around with toxic spider spit on them? Not her, nosiree. The plan was simple: get her leg checked out and return home.

Once again though her plans fell through. Izobel limped up to one of the waiting mobile medical units to be treated and found herself instead trying to explain to her parents on her cell why she was being taken to the hospital. They would meet her there they insisted and Izobel hung up the phone in defeat as the ambulance backed up gently and took off.

[[ Izobel Exit ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:30 pm
Reynard Abney - dressed as Star-Lord (Peter Quill)

As the spiders were driven back or killed, as the sirens sounded from rescue personnel beginning to arrive, Rey found himself relaxing. With relaxation came the awareness of the long cut down his front and just how much it was bleeding. It wasn't deep, but it was messy, and that probably meant he was going to get a nice visit with the EMTs. Ugh.... Groaning, he decided to ignore that for now and check on Yolanda.

"Hey... you holding up alright?" He asked the blonde girl, giving her a slightly pained smile. "Don't worry too much about me; it's worse than it looks. But none of them got to you, right?" He frowned and glanced around, then groaned. He wanted to make sure she got home okay, but since he was pretty sure he was going to have to get stitches either here or in the hospital proper, there was no way to see her home himself. Making a decision on the spot, he fished in his pocket for a pen and found a half-torn receipt. Wincing as al lthe motion pulled on his cut, he wrote down his number and pressed it into the blonde's hand.

"Call me when you get home, alright? Just wanna make sure you get there okay." He didn't know if she actually would, but... he felt better with the possibility of knowing, either way.

That done, he made his way over to where the EMTs were gathering so he could get that damn cut looked at.

Owen Courcel - dressed as Q

The spiders were - were leaving? Owen breathed a sigh of relief, and tried to ignore the irritation on his arm as he crept for Bailey and Daniel, still weeping. He felt sick and shaken and wanted... well, he wanted to go home and curl up under a warm blanket and be anywhere else but here where there had been giant spiders. Given the number that were vanishing into the darkness instead of being dead, he knew he wasn't going to be sleeping well - or at all - for the next few nights.

"Daniel? Bailey? Are you two okay?" Daniel seemed it, or at least mostly so, but Bailey... Bailey hewasn't sure, and he just wanted to get them to Thomas and get out of here. "Can - can we go home now? I don't think I like gardens any more..."

Cara Stauss - dressed as a (discount fashion) werewolf

"HELL YES! VICTORY!" Unlike a lot of people caught in this mess, Cara was jubilant and quite pleased with herself as the spiders began to retreat. She was also entirely unharmed, so turned instead to checking over Ally. "Did you see that? We ran them off!" She took in the scratches on her friend and winced, but her grin came right back as she bounced in place and shadowboxed the air playfully.

"Man, that thing you did, twisting its leg right off? That was so damn cool! Can we do this again next year? Maybe with something punching'll work better on? I wanna wrestle a wolf some year! Think that could happen? Oh, damn, maybe if giant wolves attack I'd get bitten and then I could be a real werewolf wouldn't that be cool?"

Someone was probably going to be babbling excitedly all the way out of here. Oops.

At least one person had enjoyed the events of the evening...

All exit

NovaCracker

Das Tor

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:02 pm
Bailey Jameson - Dressed as Espeon

It was over. Thank goodness it was over, and Bailey just wanted to curl up in someone and cry. Daniel had tried his best, and so had Owen [she'd never known he was so scared of spiders, she would have to remember that], but Bailey's luck had just not held out. The girl was covered in webs, and bruises, and scrapes, and scratches, and a few signs the acid had gotten to her. And potentially a spider bite. [Though it didn't look as bad as it could have been. It must have barely managed to get her.] She leaned into Owen, shaking and sniffling.

"Can we go home now? I...I think Mommy is gonna be really mad at the people running this." And she didn't feel good. At all. She felt sore and itchy and in pain and gross and her stomach was starting to feel like it wanted to empty everything inside of it.

Redbud-Tree
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:26 pm
Character’s name: Matthis Eichmann
Appearance: Reference
Personality Traits: Virtues: Trustworthy [+], Clever [+], Compassionate [+] ; Private [-], Cynical [-], Flight, Not Fight [-]
The Space Cauldron

Matthis Eichmann, dressed as Duo Maxwell

He officially hated spiders with a burning passion. The robotics-engineer-to-be had gotten stuck to webs, people, and himself alike, had been nearly trampled and been the target of many elbows and feet [he was six-foot-something DAMMIT!], had gotten lost and confused, and faced off with a giant ******** spider. That spit acid. Acid that had eaten holes in his cosplay [he had worked hard on it, and now he was going to have to redo entire pieces!], irritated his skin in numerous places [thankfully none of them too sensitive], and put him in a right foul mood. And, on top of that, he'd been scraped, scratched, manhandled by a spider, and bitten. Which meant a trip to the ER after they were out of there, and he was not looking forward to that. He hated having to deal with doctors and nurses. And hated the potential of being stuck on bed rest. He got bored easily, and bed rest meant he couldn't work on his projects or do parkour!

"Hey, Kaida, are you okay?" He hoped she was, or spiders were going to have an enemy for life. His best friends meant the world to him, and honestly? Kaida was even worse when stuck on bed rest than he was. She was downright scary in a foul mood. "Come on, I think I need the ER, one of those things bit me, and since they spit acid, I don't think that's a good sign." And he was starting to feel nauseous. "We might have to call Yuki to pick up my car. I really, really don't think I can drive." Okay, no might, he was sending Yuki a text to pick up the car that moment, with a promise to explain once he wasn't feeling like puking his guts out.

Which he was going to do over in the nearest bush. And then find an official to get escorted to the hospital because wow that was not good.

Quote:
Hey, need u 2 pick up the car. Expln l8r need er.

He would deal with the fallout later. Or let Kaida. Whichever way it fell. He just wanted away from the hellgardens.

Das Tor

Truth.Be.Told

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:49 pm
Kaida Courcel - Dressed as Queen of the World Relena Darlian/Peacecraft

"Not really." She was bruised, scraped, scratched, and gods knew what else. She was certain she'd sprained something, and putting weight on her left leg was a Bad Idea. Kaida limped over to Matt, moving to rub his back while waving down someone to come help them. He was in worse shape than her, but gods, she just wanted to lay down and have everything stop hurting. She was sore in places she didn't know could be sore, and she wasn't sure if it was from the crowd or the spiders later on.

She was going to have to patrol once she was in somewhat better shape and see if she couldn't find out if those things were youma or not. She'd not exactly gotten a chance to henshin, after all. "Come on, let's get you taken care of, dork. I'll field anything from Yuki."

Truth.Be.Told

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces