Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:42 am
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Weasley
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea?
"Oh yuck!" he screamed out loud. "Tea? Tea is for older horses, you know? Like my mother, Kye. I see her drink it all the time. Had a taste of it once, and it was the worst thing I have ever had! Give me something sweet to drink instead."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?
"I have never tried. Is this a dare? If it is I would do it right!" he said with a loud booming voice. Flapping his wings Weasley put his forehead against yours his head slightly tilted so he won't spear you in the head with his black horn.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
"Dare me, and I will show you how long I can last until," he replied with a wide grin. "I bet I can last longer than my bro and sis (Corrado and Kaeya)."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
"Tea is so bitter!" he shouted. "I do not like tea!" It was clear that he had expressed his dislike towards tea. "Well, if I wanted to boost my luck, I would travel with someone I don't like. So when there is danger, I can ditch that someone and call it luck to be still alive." (His mind is a bit twisted at times but he means no harm.)

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
"I build courage by telling myself how awesome I am and then I like to believe that I can do anything that I want to do. Even if it ends up with me getting my butt whooped by older soquili..." He just laughs at his own reply knowing very well that he has a bit more to learn from his parents before becoming an independent, strong and powerful stallion.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"I... Hmm.. No. I will never be able to get rid of that bitter taste in my mouth. Yegh." He sticks out his tongue and made a scrunchy face.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:58 am
Participating Soquili: Mireya

"Oh tea is lovely. The humans let me have a taste or twenty when I was living among them as a captured animal. But for me, they did not saddle me or strapped a rope around my neck. I was able to move freely and without harm. They even brushed me and braided my mane and tail. The children were light and cheerful." She blushed a bit as she had went off topic. "Oh right. Tea. I like all flavours. From bitter to sweet to a mixture of tea with milk."

"Very quickly. I got used to drinking hot beverages living with the humans. There was no time to sit and enjoy the flavours of it all. I was constantly on the move having to travel for days at a time."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
"I have learned how to pace myself but no one stands a chance against hot weather with a bright burning sun over your head. I might stop once the tea leaves are filled to the rim for one basket full."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
"Unfortunately, I do not. I do not know what luck really is but I sure would like to experience it at least once."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
"Building courage is to be able to stand and defend those you love dearly." She looks at her bobcat friend and gave her a light night on her head. "I've build courage based on care and love."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"Intelligent, no. More focused, yes. It feels as if the added bit of caffeine can make me become more alert and aware of my surroundings. Or.. perhaps.. I was just born this way."

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:47 pm
*Note, Zyere is a delusional soquili, he has Jarl's blood in him so yeahh... wink

Participating Soquili: Zyere

"Strong. Very strong and flavourful brewed with lots of herbs and bones and tea leaves." The stallion seemed to be distracted by something. You look behind you but saw nothing.

"If I don't end up choking myself to death from drinking so fast, I might be able to do it before you have managed to slay a purewalker and bring its body to me." Again, he seemed to be looking at something that you can not see. You shrug it off thinking that he was just thinking about something in his mind.

Zyere keeps looking at the space beside you. He seemed to look concerned. "Do you see these mushrooms? They keep interrupting you trying to talk to me. What did you just ask me?"

Zye ran past you and started to swat at nothing with his hoof. Pushing here and there as if to make something go away. "Heh, I have a good luck charm. Look at this thing around my neck. It's a baby bear foot. Thrice luckier than a rabbit's foot you know?"

"Go away," he went, shouting at nothing but the ground. Turning around to look at you after he had heard your question, he started to reply. "Courage? Why I won't try tea or coffee myself. It sounds like poison.. but I will stick to our family's secret and brew a concoction of various ingredients found within the swamps. For pepping myself up, of course."

"Focus? Focus. Why of course! I am trying with all that I can to focus on this conversation that we are having but these mushrooms. Look they are walking behind you talking bad things about you!" Zye flared his nostrils and ran around you as he kicked up sand. He seemed to be too focused on swatting at imaginary beings to even answer you right now... Well maybe next time you will get an answer out of this question. Just maybe...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Kitsunebi
Link to Teepee: xXx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Kitsunebi stared with a rather blank expression, "I usually just have bones steeping... I don't really drink tea..."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? With the same blank expression, "I don't think I would. Not unless it would be something a mare would want to see... "

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Kitsunebi snorted, "I'm not into menial labor."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? He tilted his head a bit to the side, "I don't really travel. If I did my sister might take over my section of territory."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Kitsunebi laughed lightly, a chuckle really. "I don't know why you would think I would need courage."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? He snorted and chuckled to himself, "I don't need an increase in intelligence."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:50 pm
Participating Soquili: Tamamo

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Tamamo smiled widely. A rather creepy crocked smile. "I just drink blood really. Tea is a bit much for me."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? She scofed as the strange question was asked. "Why in the world would I even do that?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Tamamo thought for a moment, a rather long moment actually, then answered, "I don't know what I would be doing out there in the first place."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? She breathed heavily, "I don't journey too far. Though I do travel to obtain my prey."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Tamamo twitched her tail a bit, "Why would you think I need courage in the first place? I'm pretty sure a Walker as myself can do what they like."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Snorting heavily, "I don't think I have any need for tea."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 pm
Participating Soquili: Morgan

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Morgan thought on this question for a bit longer than needed, but did finally answer. "I actually don't think tea is possible under water? I'm not one hundred percent sure."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? She thought on this a bit slowly again, "I actually don't think that anything gets too terribly hot down here..."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Morgan tilted her head a bit. "I don't think I coul go and pick tea leaves on land. And I would probably dry out..."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Tilting her head a bit, "I don't really think about it... I really have never thought about it actually." This made her stare off a bit and think about it more.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Morgan flicked her tail about lazily, "I'm not sure courage is needed... Except when I try to talk to someone new. I do need courage then. It's important after all!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Slowly she did a somersault, coming to a bit of a stop when she was mid flip. "I'm not sure... It would be interesting if it could do that though..."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:49 pm
Participating Soquili: 四郎

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Shiro quietly flicked his ears and stared thoughtfully, "Strong."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? His tail flicked slightly as he thought on this for a moment, "Quickly."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Shiro snorted, this line of questioning is kinda annoying for him, "As long as I would need."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Quietly he stepped forward a bit, "Luck is irrelevant."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Shiro shifted a bit in place before he spoke once more, "No." He seemed to feel that was a fitting answer.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Sitting back a bit on his haunces, he spoke for the last time, happy these questions were over, "Maybe."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:04 pm
Participating Soquili: Empress Asterië

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Asterië smiled a bit as she thought on it, "I enjoy a cup with a lot of sugar and no milk or cream. As for the strength... Well I guess since I add so much, I don't like very strong tea."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? The light smile on her mouth faded completely, "I don't think it would really be wise. And it would be terribly childish to do such a thing."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Asterië frowned further at this next question. She certainly didn't understand where this was going at all. "I don't think it would be wise for anyone to push themselves to the brink. It would be best to do things like that in a group."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Thinking about this a bit, she tilted her head and screwed her face up. "I dont really believe in luck... But if I did, I would probably carry something with me for luck. Instead of trying to do something while at home."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Asterië thought on this more, again screwing her face up a bit. "I'm not sure on that. I simply try to do my best with what I have."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? She thought on this for a bit longer than the others. It was an interesting question to be sure. "I guess that it could help. I can't say I've noticed anything either way though." She nodded.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 pm
Participating Soquili: Kurabo Viviyon

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Kurabo smiled widely and wiggled his wings a bit, "I love any and all tea. But my favorite is tea made from berries... And I like that nice and strong!"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? The small stallion thought on that for a moment, "I would prefer not to drink something too hot actually." He nodded.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Kurabo sat there with his mouth open a bit, "I don't think I would last too long... But I pick berries for my tea anyway."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? He shook his head rather violently, "I don't have anything specific, but I do keep my kettle with me at all times."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Kurabo tilted his head a bit, not really understanding this question. "I actually don't think I have to worry about courage too much... Why would I?"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? His brows furrowed at this one. Another question he didn't really understand. "I'm not sure... I've never noticed a different. but I've always been drinking tea?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:32 pm
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: Litonya
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Oh, medium please, with just a touch of honey...if you have it, of course."

"Well, I do like my tea piping hot, but...still boiling? With the bubbles? Wouldn't that hurt?"

"It can be quite exhausting and the heat does drain one's energy so. However, I'd keep it up until I had plenty, using the daydream of the lovely tea I could have while lounging in the cooling shade afterward keep me going."

"Ooh, ooh, yes! Before a long trip, I stretch my wings and jog in a circle three times. Then when I'm all warmed up, I'm ready to take to the skies!"

"Hmm...I don't know if I'm all that brave a mare, but...what is this coffee you speak of? Is it like tea? Can I put honey in it? I'm willing to try it at the very least! I do like trying new things. Wait, is that brave?"

"I don't know if it made me any smarter...I couldn't slow down to think on any one thing longer than a moment, but I sure beat my usual time flying to the river and back."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:22 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair
Link to Teepee: [x]

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Resurrection blinks at you. "What is tea? I don't believe I've ever had any before."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Not very quick I'm afraid. That sounds like a dreadful thing to do!"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Resurrection curls her lip to one side. "I likely wouldn't hold up for long, but if you require my assistance, I shall do my best."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I believe the Light will give me luck, if it wills me to have it."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I do my best to life a path of righteousness, and serve my father. This is my strength, and gives me courage to do what's needed."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I am unsure. Do you have a cup to spare, and we can find out?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:20 am
Owner's Name: Strifeling
Participating Soquili: Scotch
Link to Teepee: Link is here!

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "The stronger the better! And even better with honey!"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Scotch pauses to think about this question. "...I don't see why I would ever do that."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Scotch's tentacles curl up at the thought, then thrash in protest. "Only a long time in rain or at night, maybe. I wouldn't want to dry out too much. D:"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't need any more luck; I'm really lucky as is!" He grins.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I think about my family! If what I'm doing is good, I should have nothing to worry about, and if what I'm doing would make them happy, I can be brave enough to do anything!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I'm just as smart with tea and without tea!" He grins again, happily...

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:21 am
Participating Soquili: Enfys

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "All of my teas must be very strong, whether it's just a pick-me-up cup or medicinal tea for myself or my patients! Sometimes they're not very tasty, though." One corner of her mouth twitches upwards into a smile.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I would never! Not quickly and not willingly! I don't want to burn myself -- or anyone else, for that matter." Enfys frowns. "It's best if it's warm or even hot, but not scalding."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I would stay out as long as I would need to, and last as long as I would have to," she answers firmly, "With the correct preparation, I won't be held back by my physical limitations."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Enfys perks up at this. "Actually, I often read tea leaves before a journey. Whether anything turns out to be true is a different matter, but it does help me calm down when I'm concerned about traveling far away to restock my medicinal herbs. I always keep some with me, as well -- being prepared for the worst, if it happens, would be a lucky situation."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Mostly I need to eat or drink something to calm my nerves to feel braver. I keep chamomile with me for this. Chamomile tea is particularly delicious with flowers and honey."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? She smiles wryly. "I wish I did!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:25 am
Participating Soquili: Yulia Belrose

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Not too strong," she smiles, "Unless it's brewed from fruits or flowers."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I... guess I would do this very quickly so it wouldn't hurt as much? o_o;"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Probably not very long -- I'm the tiniest in my family. They would all outlast me. But I would work twice as hard to make up for it!!"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? She smiles happily, "I just make sure I have my mask and scarf from my family. That gives me all the luck I need!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I have enough courage. I don't need to build up anything!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Of course! Anything that helps me think focus or think faster helps!"

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:27 am
Participating Soquili: Seraphiel

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I don't drink tea," Seraphiel answers simply, all his eyes distant.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "No one in their right mind would drink anything that boils. Why would I?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? He ruffles his wings in unease. "Maybe not very long."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't believe anyone can boost their luck," Seraphiel says dryly, "and much less by traditions."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Who said I would need to build up my courage?" he asks gruffly.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "No. They don't make anyone more intelligent."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff