Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 pm
*luna cried and squeezed her friend rambeling about what happened in her home language and was talking a million miles an hour then fell to her knees nd bawled harder saying something about gabby being murdered infront of her and she was forced to watch*

*in the distance yuki can see selene and her mother,father, brother,son,daughter coming and all of them came into the house locking the door and barricading it then luna sat on the couch hugging her knees to her chest rocking a little bit*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 pm
Yuki leaned down, and touched Luna's forehead injecting the language of english and Japanese into her head to help Luna speak again. "What's going on? Is everyone okay?" Yuki asked finally almost panicked.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:37 pm
*luna looked up at yuki with horrified eyes* it is now...., but.... *luna explained everything over again* they took me and gabby away from the family...., and they forced me to watch them torture and murder gabriel infront of me.... and they had found out that i was going to have another baby... they took the baby too... it was horrible, *luna cried and her mother was practically catatonic looking out the window* my father died... they put him in a hole... and let the sun rise before taking his power away to protect himself from the sun.. and.... *luna looked at the ground* idk if he's alive.... i miss my father...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm
Yuki looked horrified, "Your not serious..." Yuki said, her voice low in the sound of mourning. She looked down, "I..I'm sorry for your loss." Yuki said, softly. then the realization that Amaya was still gone hit her, "OH! Amaya is still gone!" Yuki said alarmed.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:48 pm
*luna saw soma come in the door and he was holding his stomach and luna went to her mother and she hugged her mother tightly and they held eachother and soma and raven came over with shanoa suprisingly alive from what happened before they escaped and she was unharmed, luna held them close to her* if you ever leave the house your having a curfew... and supervised outings...i dont want you to be taken away from me like they did with your father.. *luna looked at the ground then over to selene seeing her heal herslef and clean herself up a bit then opened the front door with a coat and her small suitcase* selene where are you going!? *selene looked at her younger sister* to find my love.. and marry him...and make sure that i havent lost him this time *selene went out the door and when luna opened it again she was gone*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm
Mercutio went down to the living room,looking over seeing Luna & her family returned.he looked stunned over to her while he held his twins in his arms."Is it really Luna?!"spoke Mercutio

Ixa looked over to the window hearing the noise then returned to bed with Celeste.

Soyokaze looked over to the sound of the exlpostion."Sakiko do you know what that was?"said Soyokaze looking confused over this.

Serenity looked over listening to the noise which went through the town,then she turned running back to her house to look into to her son & his wife.

Saga looked over to Miyazu then to the window."Do you know what that was?"asked Saga looking out the window seeing his mother return to the house.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm
Amaya returned with Inutaisho, and entered into the house to see the wounded family. She blinked, "what happened?" She asked, looking around, but then the moment she saw Soma she teared up, turned around, and grasped Inutaisho's hand firmly in hers and she walked right out.

Yuki decided she needed to heal the family, closing her eyes she sang in elven healing the wounds of everyone around her.

Sebastien was running through the forest when he came across Yuki's house, coming in he looked around then went straight to Yuki, "What happened here?" Sebastien asked, his rich, melodic voice said as he looked around the place in curiosity.

Miyazu shook her head, "No...I don't know..." She said, softly  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm
*soma didnt run after amaya like he wanted to, he already knew how things would turn out and soma walked out of the house and started walking to the woods and luna went after him getting into an argument with soma glaring at his mother* you! this whole thing happened beacuse of you! if you let me stay here with amaya she wouldnt be together with that other person! ive lost the women i wanted to marry and its your fault!! i hate you! *luna looked down and she teared up* if you stayed here they would have came and snatched both of you soma!. they would have forced you to watch them rape, torture and kill her! just like they did with me and your father! and HOW DARE YOU say you hate me i was protecting the both of you! and im sorry that i didnt let you tell her herself unstead of ryuunosuke telling her, i cant imagine as a women of how she felt when she heard that, i know exactly what she is feeling towards you but it should be to me!. *luna paused and balled her hands into fists* i cant bring back your father! and be happy that i protected you and amaya from this!, i did everything in my power to do that and protect her family aswell as the whole god damn town! *soma sat on the edge of the sidewalk looking away from his mother* im sorry mother... *luna huffed at him* get your a** back in that house or so help me god you wont see the light of tomorrow! *soma did what his mother said and she stood outside and cursed at the sky and clouds at gabriels family and the people that hurt her family in her home language as loud as she could* im going crazy... *luna collapsed in the middle of the street and cried about what had happened*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm
Amaya buried her head in Inutaisho's shoulder, crying her eyes out, "Shh...Amaya its okay." Inutaisho said, lifting Amaya's head to face her, he brushed away her tears with his thumb. "I'm sorry...Inu I didn't mean to break down like that..." Amaya said, softly. "No no, it is okay. I don't blame you. I would've reacted the same way." Inutaisho soothed. Amaya smiled.

Yuki came out and got Luna up, "Come on...lets get back into the house." Yuki said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm
Saga went over getting into bed with Miyazu,holding her in his arms."Well whatever it is,i will be here to protect you miyazu."said Saga getting out of bed for just a moment,summoning to him his power creating a large seal over the house."Now only those we let in to the house or live in this house shall be allowed to enter,till the sun rises,the power will last."said Saga,breathing slowly.

Mercutio put his twins into their playpen then going over to Yuki."Yuki,whats going on here,did Luna and her family return?"said Mercutio sitting next to Yuki.

Serenity before she went into the house,she noticed Luna.She went over to her,picking her up,bringing her into the house,getting her some tea."Luna my dear what is wrong?"said Serenity bringing her the cup.

Soyokaze returned Sakiko to her home."Well i had a nice time with you tonight."said Soyokaze kissing her hand then went home  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm
*luna looked up at yuki* ok.. *luna went back into the house and discovered that raven had went back to the house to go to bed and get out of the crowded house and luna sat on the couch looking at her wedding ring from gabby and a tear ran down her face* yuki...if mercutio died.. or somehting happened to him... would you remarry?... *luna looked at her friend*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm
*luna looked at serenity and touched her fingers to her forhead showing serenity what happened and luna was shaking*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 pm
Yuki looked at Luna in surprise, "No...I wouldn't remarry..." Yuki said softly, "I wouldn't be able to. Once wolves mate, they mate for life. I would be an emotional wreck until the day I die if he died..." Yuki said, softly. Yuki looked to Mercutio, "Yes they did." Yuki responded. "And I love Mercutio with every inch of my being..so..." Yuki said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm
*luna looked at yuki* i dont think i should remarry.... even though gabriel is gone... *she held an urn and it had a locke of his hair and a few feathers from his wings* i think it would hurt him..., i dont want to do that... i..i couldnt do it..., no one could make me feel the way gabriel did... (in a non sexual way) *raven saw sebastian and froze then hid beheind a tree* who are you? *she said calmly in er innocent voice*

*luna watched selene serch for daritsu with ehr minds eye* i wouldnt ever want my sister have the same fate as i did...., i couldnt watch her suffer from losing him again.. shes determined to find him and keep him with her until the day she dies...  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm
Yuki let out a gentle sigh, depressed by Luna's words. "I see."

"Oh, I'm Sebastien, a phoenix daiyokai. I didn't mean to...startle you if I did." Sebastien said, softly.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games