Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE CORRIDOR OF TIME } Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 pm
8 -> 12

Faster and faster. He was going to get through this entire room and find Mimsy at the end. Find her, waiting for him. Waiting impatiently, because she'd still made it there first. Waiting with Shu, because she loved her more. Waiting with Alice, who she'd leave him for the moment she got the chance.

Robert stumbled, clutching his heart as it raced with unnecessary jealousy. He couldn't stand the feelings that were pulsing through this body. Mimsy was smarter, and so beautiful. But most of all, she was never going to be all his.

He'd always been happy with what she gave. Why did it suddenly feel like he couldn't handle that knowledge, now?

4/10

((Speed event still in effect))

Quote:
EVENT 4: A jealousy overtakes you. This lasts for the rest of the corridor of time. As you look at those around you, all you can think of is everything you don't have. It makes you extremely volatile, and prone to attacking recklessly, especially those of opposite faction.

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 pm
9->13
3/10

She had hoped the blindness would go away, but it persisted. Maybe it was just something for the corridor. Naturally. Otherwise Nora could kiss her career goodbye.

She tried to focus on just not bumping into walls.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:58 pm
12 -> 18 -> Forward two steps -> 20

And what would happen when Robert made it to the end? She would be waiting, and tell him congratulations. She congratulated him on marrying her, because it was a victory. He was lucky to have her. Of course he was. He knew that. Everyone knew that. He knew how much everyone wondered what she could possibly see in him.

He was starting to wonder, too.

5/10

Speed // Jealousy  
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm
20 -> 24

Speaking of Lucky.. oh yes, he couldn't forget the man who'd been a staple in her life way before he'd even come along. The man who she refused to put in a pod because she thought it was for the best. She put their own lives, their jobs, their reputations on the line because she couldn't stand to be without Lucky for a single minute.

Robert was never going to be enough. She was always going to need Lucky too, to be there and give her what he never could. And intelligent partner. An equal. Someone worthy of her brilliant mind. No matter how hard he worked, how much he studied..

He would always be second to Lucky in her heart.

6/10

Speed // Jealousy  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 pm
13->18->20
4/10

With her hand to the wall Nora kept moving with less interference in spite of her blindness. The darkness had never really bothered her. Just bugs. Oversized bugs. Oversized bugs that exploded nasty goop when they died. Eugh. She really hoped there weren't more things like those in there.

Then again, swinging a big hammer in the dark to kill a bug gave her a bit of nostalgia.  
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:13 pm
24 -> exit

He could see the exit now, looming directly in front of him. His mind had boiled past where he could even see straight, but at least he saw that, and moved quicker for it. Even if she wasn't waiting for him, or if she wasn't going to love him as much as he loved her, he had to get to the end. He started on this path, and he intended to finish it.

Maybe she would just kill him, in the end. Dissect his heart with Lucky for science. It was exactly what he deserved, for ever believing that someone like him could ever be loved by someone like her.

He stormed darkly through the exit, and refused to look up. If she was there, he didn't want her to see the jealousy that now lived in his eyes.

Speed // Jealousy  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:26 pm
20->23
5/10

Unnecessary worries aside, the walk was uneventful. Nora counted her blessings and then began to brace herself for what was to come. Nothing lasted peacefully, and the longer her calm was, more than likely the bigger the storm too.  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 pm
23->25 exit!

And then her hand came across a doorknob. Before she could sigh in relief that there /was/ an exit to this place, she found herself able to make out the edges of her hand again. Alright, that wasn't so bad! Although Nora figured she had to be pretty slow in order not to meet anyone yet...Ah well. There'd be lots of trouble up ahead, she was sure.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:06 pm
[ Room 19 -> 21 -> 25 ] [ Event 5 ]

I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this-

He flinched at the voice. Why was there a voice in his head? Why was it talking to him? Why did it know his name?

"Stop saying my name! Stop... STOP IT!!"
Hands clutched at his head as he trembled, trying to will it to be silent. He didn't want to be here anymore, he just wanted to get out; just wanted to-

His wish was granted when the room suddenly tilted, and he let out a startled yelp as he tumbled backwards through a door, and then another, and then...
he fell on top of someone.

Out of fear and shock, he quickly rolled off them, and bowed his head to the ground.
"I-I'm so sorry, I... I didn't mean to... I... I..."

GrnGriff
Welp.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:52 pm
[ Area 25 EXIT ]

She had been expecting the room to shift. Silly rooms, surely they only messed up for her, everyone else got normal rooms. But she'd been expecting it, and it did shift, sluggishly. Nothing she couldn't handle. She was in the process of rolling her eyes at it when something, someone, knocked her down.

Just what the hell was wrong with people? It was like they thought they could do whatever they wanted. Of course they could. No one even gave her the time of day, they just kept it for themselves.

And whoever it was had the gall to move slowly. Must be nice, to not be in a hurry, to not even sense the danger they were in. Wouldn't it be nice to be so relaxed? Too bad she didn't have that luxury.

"What is wrong with you?" She growled the question as the idiot took their time moving so she could get up on her feet again. "Rude, to say the least." She turned, and say -to some deep seated delight- that Jake was the one who had bumped into her. "Where have you been? What have you been doing?" She asked the questions about the same time she realized he was speaking to her.

Apologizing. Slowly. At least she thought he was. "Jake!" She reached out to grab him by the shoulder. "Finally. I have been looking for you." He was her boyfriend after all, and he should have been with her. She deserved that much. Other girls probably didn't have to put up this nonsense.

"Stop apologizing and stop being lazy. We have work to do. I really need a more efficient partner." Did she sound angry? Because she was. "Why are you moving so slow? Come on."

Quote:
EVENT 2: Time slows down for everything except for you. This lasts for the rest of the corridor of time. While you can understand what people are saying, it is also very slow. You can move at 2x the speed of everyone else, meaning you only have to wait a 5 OOC minute cooldown instead of 15. You can also attack 2x in a row where applicable.

EVENT 4: A jealousy overtakes you. This lasts for the rest of the corridor of time. As you look at those around you, all you can think of is everything you don't have. It makes you extremely volatile, and prone to attacking recklessly, especially those of opposite faction.

[A.V.]

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:59 pm
[ Room 25 ] [ Event 5 ]

Jake only stared wide-eyed at Sherry, wondering what she had just said. She was... speaking English, was it? Or was she just cursing him for having abandoned her? Surely she was doing this. He was a coward; pitiful. She deserved better.

"I... I don't know... I'm so sorry, please don't be angry, I... I... I know I'm slow, and dumb, and I... I..."
He brought his head lower, but then Sherry pulled him up, and he let out a startled gasp, and then covered his face with his hands.

I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for apologizing so much, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't hit me, please don't get angry..."

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm
[Room 6]
Barth felt his head clear, and he woke, feeling groggy and more himself.

"Ugh," he held his head, groaning. "Drinking. And to what? Recover an overgrown filing cabinent."

Beside him he noticed another demon, who looked about as miserable as he felt, but neither of them were in too bad...physical shape, and what Zar was looked...well. More familiar to him, at least.

Barth sat back on his claws.

"You alright?" he asked softly.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:11 pm
[Room 3]

Zar was not doing well. He wasn't cut out for this adventuring thing, getting embroiled in other people's business was not his idea of fun and the strange fear effects had completely thrown him off of his already very tenuous game. He looked exhausted, more than usual and rather than look pleased to see Barth, if anything he looked even more weary.

"Not really." he admitted, looking away. "Everything in here is simply dreadful. I would rather like to go home frankly. I didn't ask to be captured by the haunted house today of all days. It is quite an inconvenience." And still he was convinced he could feel those paper feathers, despite being back to normal, resisting the urge to tear them out again, to destroy them until there was nothing left but bones. He shook his head and his horns felt too heavy.

"I still do not feel quite right." he said, his tail flicking, and the room seemed too small suddenly, everything too constrictive. And he was hungry. Hungrier than he could ever remember being, and once again panic gripped him, only this time it was a very desperate sort of panic, as if his very core was leaking fear and he would fracture for ever if he didn't do anything about it. His eyes went wide and narrowed down to the thinnest slits as his breathing immediately became laboured. He was going to ruin everything all over again, because this was the sort of thing he did, because nothing could ever go right. He was hungry and there was no way to hold back the other form which overtook him even as he fought it, hovering somewhere between the two for a few awful moments before his fear shaped itself into his true monstrous shape, and once again he turned his attentions on Barth, because there was nothing but hunger, even as he despaired at his own lack of control.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:25 pm
[ Area 25 EXIT ]

Sherry still didn't understand why he continued to be so slow. Time was something they couldn't afford. The floor might decide to open up again. At least under her. It only did that to her, it probably played nice for Jake.

And it was even worse because she had to actually concentrate to listen to him. Ugh. It was like someone put the VCR on slowmotion or something.

"Angry? I have every right to be angry!" She was clenching her fists- hitting something would have felt rather good right then. "Look at what I have to put up with! Stupid missions with stupid moving rooms and floors. Normal people don't deal with this. Normal people don't have bones ripped out or turn to crystal or kill people. Why can't I have that- why can't I be normal? Or at least be given a mission that's easy. Not something stupid like this!"

She waved a hand at Jake. "And you. Look at you. Step up and act like a normal boyfriend. It's like you don't even care sometimes. Just up and leave me behind, alone. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. You're not even taking this seriously. Must be nice to not care."

Sherry huffed and started to pace. "Is it too much to ask for? It must be. A normal boyfriend that I don't have to pry love out of, a normal life where I don't spend every other moment worried I'm going to bleed to death in a cave somewhere all alone. I'm not asking for a lot! But all I have is this stupid room and - Jake! Stop playing games already." Why was he doing this? Clearly it was JUST to irritate her.

Quote:
EVENT 2: Time slows down for everything except for you. This lasts for the rest of the corridor of time. While you can understand what people are saying, it is also very slow. You can move at 2x the speed of everyone else, meaning you only have to wait a 5 OOC minute cooldown instead of 15. You can also attack 2x in a row where applicable.

[A.V.]

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:54 pm
[ Room 25 ] [ Event 5 ]

The more Sherry spoke, the more it confused him, and it only made him fear that it was because she was angry at him. After all, why wouldn't she be? She was so angry that her words were no longer intelligible, or perhaps he was just dumb. Really dumb. Yes, he couldn't even call himself human anymore. He was worse than that. He was... trash. Dirt. Even lower than dirt.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he cried. "Please don't hit me! I'll do anything! I'll... I'll..."
He started tearing up, and covered his face again.
Sherry deserved better, so much better, and yet, he was scared.
"P-Please don't leave me..."

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces