Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Supernatural:A Mafia Game ~ Hunters Win ~ Apocalypse Averted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:33 pm
momo-ai13
Kyllorac
I predict that, barring any Angelic interference, yohabroha will perish this night alongside either Aliice in Wonderland or momo-ai13.

Because trying to predict deaths is fun~

Why me? D:

I just have a feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:34 pm
Round One Results as well as some important news at the end.

Enjoy~

Chuck Shurley once again pulled out his laptop shortly after the visions flashed through his mind. He was a prophet and his duty was to write down the word of god that was brought to him by visions. It was always best to write them down right after he had them so he would remember every detail. Once he saw the visions he never forgot them, but he wrote them down so they could be published for everyone to see. The Winchester Gospels would be a complete and accurate account of what truly happens on the Winchester's journey to stop the apocalypse.

Only this time, his vision was different. He didn't see the Winchester’s in tonight's vision. He saw another man…and so he began to write.

The man crept around the corner into the dark alleyway as he made his way up the fire escape. He was making his way up the ladder when he heard a noise below him that made him jump and miss his footing. 123jimmy321 held onto the ladder with all his strength and scrambled to pull himself up. When he managed to steady himself again he looked down to see what had created the noise. He saw nothing. He sighed in relief. The last thing he needed was to be caught at this time of night trying to break in to someone’s apartment.

When he reached the window he was looking for he quickly pulled it up hoping that it wasn’t locked. It wasn’t. He looked around once more below him making sure no one was around before slipping inside the window into the empty apartment. When inside he could barely see where he was going. He didn’t want to trip over something and alarm any of the neighbors that someone had broken into the apartment.

Everyone in the neighborhood was on edge, listening and looking for anything strange going on. There were many unexplained tragedies and murders within the last few months and everyone was aware that something was wrong. There were omens everywhere; storms, fires starting out of thin air, people claiming to have seen ghosts of tortured souls haunting their homes. It was chaos.

And 123jimmy321 was addicted to it. He welcomed the chaos. He enjoyed seeing everyone scramble and running scared at the unknown. But he knew. He knew more than most.

He turned on a bedside table, but only dimly, enough so he could make his way around the apartment without knocking anything over. He was in the apartment of a recent victim. The crime scene was still fresh and blood still stained the carpet. He pulled out a note from his pocket and made his way towards a writing desk against the wall opposite to him. He shuffled it into the stack of papers already lying sprawled on the table top. He smirked to himself as he thought of the police officers that would come back in the morning and go through them, unknowingly looking at false information. Before he could feel too much satisfaction in his work he felt a sudden sharp pain run through his back and through his abdomen. He looked down to see a silver blade was run through him. He felt the breath of someone coming up close to his ear to speak.

“You thought yourself immortal. You are no God.” 123jimmy321 felt the blade slide out of his body, the hole it left filed with blood that began to spill out over him. He clutched his wound and fell to the ground. He lay on the floor as he looked into the face of his attacker. Michael looked down at him disgusted as he wiped the blood off of his angel blade. “Everything is mortal at the tip of my blade, and you knew too much.”

In the blink of an eye Michael vanished and 123jimmy321 took his final breath.

Chuck stopped typing and saved the file as the next chapter to the new Winchester Gospel. He knew this would be something that would be happening and he could do nothing to stop it. He wondered why this night he only had a vision of Michael. His visions usually included the whereabouts of Lucifer as well, but not tonight. His hands shook at the thought of what could have happened.

Hands shaking, Chuck took a large gulp of his now cold coffee. He quickly spit it out and grumbled as he shouted up to the ceiling. “Who do I have to kill for some decent coffee? Good Lord that is awful.”

So it looks like Temperance Changev2 is going to Jail. And 123jimmy321 has been killed by Michael.

Due to some unfortunate events the role of Lucifer has been reassigned. Shortly someone will be receiving a PM from Skanknote letting you know of your new role.

Good Luck next round everyone~  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:34 pm
momo-ai13
Kyllorac
momo-ai13
Kyllorac
Noir VII
luzhikari
omg yes! did you play in the previous games??? those clues were freaking s**t OTL

gaaahh, is this the Avatar one or the Arkham Asylum one? > O <
I've only played Arkham Asylum, Jack the Killer, and the Holiday one
but yeah, they were all brutal

I have never played a game with Skanknote. Details, people. I need/want details.

My avatar is a good example of it.
So is my mule.

That mule never fails to make me crack up. It is such a beautiful gem of Gaia. May it forever remain so.

Thank you it is one of my pride and joys.
Have you seen the username I gave it? XD

Yes. That is part of the gem-tastic appeal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:35 pm
Noir VII
luzhikari
Noir VII
luzhikari
Noir VII
luzhikari
yah, i just saw it, but I think is bulls looks more like a name droping to jail alice from the game, so to me is fake. and yes, holyshit, he was super close O___O

it's waay too obvious to be a legit clue cx

seriously, real Skanknote clues make your brain bleed
omg yes! did you play in the previous games??? those clues were freaking s**t OTL

I play on the holiday one and zodiacal one
o: never heard of the Zodiacal one. . . . Holiday, i was a complete n00b~

Ah, the Zodiac one... I died, only didn't, so many times. I was unkillable, though there were moments where I was trapped in a state of not-death. Schroedinger's death, perhaps?  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

luzhikari

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 pm
Noir VII
luzhikari
Noir VII
luzhikari
Noir VII
luzhikari
yah, i just saw it, but I think is bulls looks more like a name droping to jail alice from the game, so to me is fake. and yes, holyshit, he was super close O___O

it's waay too obvious to be a legit clue cx

seriously, real Skanknote clues make your brain bleed

I play on the holiday one and zodiacal one
o: never heard of the Zodiacal one. . . . Holiday, i was a complete n00b~
the one of the zodiac?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:40 pm
I was so wrong. XD  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:40 pm
I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:44 pm
123jimmy321
u say that every time lol  

Jackalust
Crew

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm
Kyllorac
Shilshadu
Kyllorac
I predict that, barring any Angelic interference, yohabroha will perish this night alongside either Aliice in Wonderland or momo-ai13.

Because trying to predict deaths is fun~

if thy die, this round or the next, you are likely getting jailed.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

I know. That's part of the fun~

Well, on the plus side, barring the cards, I don't think you can be sent to Purgatory from Jail. Or can you?

Skanknote

Can you be sent to Purgatory from Jail or Hell?

Yes  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:46 pm
123jimmy321

:c <3

And good night everyone, hopefully I get some sleep.  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm
Skanknote
Kyllorac
Can you be sent to Purgatory from Jail or Hell?

Yes

The Leviathan just got a whole lot scarier. >:3  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:48 pm
Jackalust
123jimmy321
What ever I will do my best to take who ever it was that killed me out!!! No matter what it takes.I have an idea of who it might be!!!  

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm
123jimmy321
Jackalust
123jimmy321
What ever I will do my best to take who ever it was that killed me out!!! No matter what it takes.I have an idea of who it might be!!!

Go, spectral jimmy soul! Go get that killer!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm
Also, since one of the killers got reassigned, do you guys think that the first person jailed was a killer? xD  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 pm
Pandelic DJ
Also, since one of the killers got reassigned, do you guys think that the first person jailed was a killer? xD

I don't know. It's possible, but isn't there usually a graphic death scene involving one killer killing the other and then a whole new killer coming onto the scene? surprised

I think it's more likely that one of the people who didn't vote was Lucifer initially, or else the original assignee had to drop the role for other reasons.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games