Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pockettu

Back to Guilds

A chibi b/c shop's guild 

Tags: pockettu, chibi 

Reply Pockettu
CERT DROP THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 am
Save Adult Stage Pockettu to your own image hosts. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Erina_Nobara

Chaotic Pandie

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Aldrailian

Post 1/15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 am
Save Adult Stage Pockettu to your own image hosts. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Erina_Nobara

Midnightglow18

Post 2/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Freaksrus

chiyochan64

Ishtanballa

Post 3/15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:10 am

User Image User Image

User Image

F a l l a c y

Post 4/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 am

User Image User Image

User Image

Chaotic Pandie

Yousei Akki

Post 5/15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:20 am

User Image

F a l l a c y

Post 6/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:33 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Chaotic Pandie

Midnightglow18

Post 7/15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:19 am

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Aldrailian

Sinbari

Bo-Bae Eun

Post 8/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 am

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Yousei Akki

Midnightglow18

Lady Ayanai

Post 9/15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 am

User Image User Image

Aldrailian

Post 10/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:26 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Midnightglow18

Aldrailian

I--LiveWire--I

Post 11/15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:48 am

User Image User Image

User Image

chiyochan64

Freaksrus

Post 12/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:48 am

User Image User Image

Tellah Amna

Post 13/15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:44 am

User Image

chiyochan64

Post 14/15

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 am

User Image

Lady Ayanai

Post 15/15

Pockettu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games