Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ NPC Booth: Closed ] The Snow Covered Booth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
naggeela rolled 3 20-sided dice: 16, 11, 12 Total: 39 (3-60)

naggeela

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:48 am
Daily Chance!

Coming back to this booth to try his luck again at trying to catch one of these minis that were in this booth. Adiyan could see that the mini that was running the booth wasn't looking as he went for one of the minis.

It looks like luck was on his side this time as he had caught a mini he hadn't gotten yet. It was also a neat looking one too and that made Adiyan happy.

Quote:
Rolled an 11, could I get the butterfly winged one, please <3 Sn: naggeela

naggeela rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 am
Luck by Roll!

Oh was Adiyan excite to play this game again since he got to play in the snow as he tried to catch one of the poms running around. Well before playing the game this time Adiyan played in the snow. Now back to catching, the Fu Dog carefully looked around for a pom to catch.

Just as Adiyan was going for a pom he had picked out, one of the other poms had ran right into him. To which he grapped a hold of it really quick since he didn't want it to get away. To which he had several bite marks on his hands, but that was alright.

Quote:
Sn: naggeela, Could I get a skeletal pom please <3

naggeela

Artymus rolled 3 20-sided dice: 13, 6, 11 Total: 30 (3-60)

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 pm
Daily Chance!

She was ready this time. Waiting in the shadows until the angry booth guardian was distracted, she sprinted up, and snatched one of those dragon-looking minis with butterfly wings and sprinted around the corner of the booth. Throwing her back against the wall, she slid down into the snow, holding up the mini to see it better.

((SN: Artymus I'll take the Arctic Levathia with the butterfly wings, please))  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 3 20-sided dice: 8, 15, 7 Total: 30 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:02 pm
Kemnebi came back to the the Snow booth, hoping to catch another mini. Waiting for the angry mini running the booth to get distracted by some other student, Nebi headed towards the booth, trying to scoop one up.

She missed and had to leave her dignity behind as the Poms running the booth chased her away.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Artymus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 pm
Luck by Roll!

Since she seemed to be having such good luck, Maggie eyeballed the poms running amok, trying to figure out which one to try and wrangle. Barely dodging a fireball to the face, Maggie looked up to see a very suspicious-looking Grumpkin. Realizing her arm was a bit warm, Maggie looked to see her sleeve was on fire. She grabbed a handful of snow and quickly put it over the flame. Great...now she'd have to go change.  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 pm
Nebi headed towards the other area of the booth where all of the minipets were loose and running around. Giving chase to one particular Poms, Nebi nearly grabbed it. Suddenly, she saw fire coming at her from the corner of her eye. Even though the cat-ghoul dodged the brunt of it, she noticed her pant leg had caught fire.

Nebi used the surrounding snow to put it out before rolling up a snowball and lobbing it at the grumpkin that looked like it had been the one to throw the fire at her.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 pm
OnionGrump
hey um i just realized that in one of my previous daily rolls i got an 11 (idk why i only realized it today OTL) s sorry for not noticing sooner, could i still get a levathia from it? (if so i'd like the winged one and my sn is amicableAggressor)
; v ;

sorry and thanks!  
Molten Tigrex rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 11, 10 Total: 41 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm
Daily Chance!

Aymet eyed the levathias as he passed. Again nobody was watching. That meant they were free right? He did love dragon minipets.............

Sixty seconds later he took off with one in hand, not waiting to find out if anyone would notice it missing.

(( UM THAT ROLL LOL. Surprise me with a levathia I guess! sn Improbability ))  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 pm
Luck by Roll!

The dracolich was actually a pretty big fan of ice and snow. His new armor, however, seemed to object to the footing. After flying right over a loose monster pom, he skidded across the ice and into the snow.

FWUMP.

Oh hey, someone lost a token down here!

(( Tier 1 - 1 token! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 pm
Katsura Zanshin

OOC Post
One of your dice is a multiple of five. So you actually won an arctic tart treat. Please add your SN, so I can confirm your prize XD

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 pm
amicableAggressor

OOC Post
I probably didn't see it because you didn't add your SN. Though since you didn't realize you had actually rolled an 11, I'll let it slide this time. <: Post your SN, please.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm
OOC Post
Those who are quoted, your wins have been confirmed. If you won tokens, please go redeem them at the point claim center. If you won a minipet, your prize will be sent out shortly.

Tokens remaining for the day: 2/10

OnionGrump
Arctic Tart Treat + Black Widow Behemoth Pom

ramenli
x1 token

Saint Sergio
Ghost Behemoth Pom

Nio Love
Candy Corn Behemoth Pom

santime
x1 token

Ice Queen
Arctic Tart Treat + Ghost Behemoth Pom

Achriya
x1 token

catmagick
x1 token

Nyxtsuki Moon
x1 token

chimarii
x1 token + Arctic Levathia SE

xoxomenai
x1 token

naggeela
Skeletal Behemoth Pom + Arctic Levathia SE

Artymus
Arctic Levathia SE

Iizbot
x1 token + Arctic Levathia SE

A twinge in your neck tells you something is wrong. Could it be--yes! From out of nowhere, the snowballs come flying, pegging various people. Better take it to this booth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats! All those quote below have won x1 fluffy snowball consolation prize!

Nerpin
x1 Fluffy Snowball

GrnGriff
x1 Fluffy Snowball

iStoleYurVamps
x1 Fluffy Snowball

Amon Larethian
x1 Fluffy Snowball

nekoluch
x1 Fluffy Snowball

amicableAggressor
x1 Fluffy Snowball

Artymus
x1 Fluffy Snowball

Katsura Zanshin
x1 Fluffy Snowball

BOOTH ANNOUNCEMENT!
I've added a note below the dice rolls for the daily roll specifying what to go by. I should have done that from the start. However, now that that has been added, from now on, if you don't add your SN to claim your prize, I will not be confirming it. Nor will I be hunting for your SN so I can deliver your prize.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm
Saint Sergio

OOC Post
Whoops, I accidentally sent you another arctic tart treat XD Can you delete the extra?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 pm
PRIZES FOR THOSE CONFIRMED HAVE BEEN SENT UP TO HERE!
If you did not receive your prize, please quote me!

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:27 pm

OnionGrump
((Done~))

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games