Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satoshi_444

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:04 am
Well there both pretty smart, but I also though Near was smarter  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:06 pm
Mello lets his emotions get the better of him while Near is calm and collective. Sure action speaks louder than words but when your careless it means nothing.  

Dingduong

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:08 pm
While I like Mello better, I'd have to say Near. It's harder to see Mello for his intellect when he acts on his emotions so often. That's what I love about him, but that is what puts him behind Near. Mello's personality can just be too explosive at times.

...pun not intended. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:10 pm
Thats a real hard question.Hmmmm....Id Say the are both equal they are both clever in their own way. smile  

sasukeuchihavenger5

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:25 am
2sangoandmiroku19
they're basically equal, but the mangas state that Near was always #1 and Mello was always #2, so i would have to say Near is smarter....but Mello is NOT dumb! he figured out Light and Near's plans and helped Near before he died, so they do make the PERFECT team.
Near: Together, we can stand with L. Together, we can surpass L.

(yes, i know, im a TOTAL Deathnote junkie, geek, whatever you want to call it....how about way too obsessed?)

no, you've got a point... oh and it doesn't mean that if you die, you're inferior... look at L, he died... *tries hard not to cry* sad but he isn't inferior to near and mello... cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:53 am
would say near because he actually thinks things through. thats why Mello ended up dying in the end.  

gotensu

II E d w a r d II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 am
Would have to say Near  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:50 am
I personally think it was Near
He figured out everything in like, 1 hour.(((((I HATE HIM FOR THAT grrrrr)))))) I mean he is the one who "caught" light. Mello didn't really do anything

Near was just like L
they both found information by investigating

L knew it all along, but waiting for the evidence to exspose light

but Near came to conclusions in like, 1 minute
((with his stupid lego's whee )))  

x-Twillight-Princess-Ai-x

Chaos and Butterflies

Eternal Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:47 pm
theyre both smart but Near 's plan worked out way better than Mello's so I would say definatly Near!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Well,Near seems pretty cold and calculating while Mello seems to let frustration get in the way of his thinking.And,since we all saw who came out number 1 in the end,I'll have to say Near.(even though I'm pro-Mello all the way)
Sorry,Mello! ;A;  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

kittysuccubus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Considering the question is "Who is more clever." their both on the same plane. The way they use their knowledge is entirely different though. Near is closest to L, except he doesn't have the care free "I must capture Kira no matter what the cost, as long as it's not stupid" action. He's much more careful when it comes to others lives. Mello on the other hand is childish and lets his emotions and childlike behavior get in front of him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:40 pm
Near...
he's more focused on thinking and making strategies before anything else

Mello...
is more active and just tries to accomplish his goal at any cost  

xX---HeeroJJ---Xx

Levaetus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:46 pm
i say Near is more clever but Mello is more daring  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:54 pm
Near since Mello doesn't seem as successful so far...  

Hiromi_Amane

mayuri12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:12 pm
in my opinion i would have to say that near is smarter cause after reading the entire series i noticed that mello acted on his pride and anger without first thinking and near though out his actions with his pride getting in the way  
Death Note Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff