Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:07 pm
BIG PIMPIN 91
NL. Jose Reyes

AL. Brian Roberts

too bad the cubs lost Soriano till labor day. Its tough losing speed like that.
Yes, and that will be tough for their lineup too. When a team loses it's leadoff hitter, most of the time it is tough for a team. And the Cubs are 2-4 since Sundays injury.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:26 pm
icedog123
BIG PIMPIN 91
NL. Jose Reyes

AL. Brian Roberts

Yes, and that will be tough for their lineup too. When a team loses it's leadoff hitter, most of the time it is tough for a team. And the Cubs are 2-4 since Sundays injury.

Yeah, Soriano was beginning to really star on that team. The Cubs lost a great all-around player, but hey, at least they´ll get him back around Labor Day, in time to help them in their last month for a playoff push.  

doc.hyphae

Smurf Minion 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:19 am
N.L. : jose reyes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A.L. : Carl crawford User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best stealing percentage in the league Jason Bartlett of the Mighty not Done Twins  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Today, Jose Reyes became the first player to steal 70 bases since 2004. Congratulations to Jose Reyes!!! mrgreen cool  

doc.hyphae

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:44 pm
doc.hyphae
icedog123
BIG PIMPIN 91
NL. Jose Reyes

AL. Brian Roberts

Yeah, Soriano was beginning to really star on that team. The Cubs lost a great all-around player, but hey, at least they´ll get him back around Labor Day, in time to help them in their last month for a playoff push.
If they had had them during this stretch where the Brewers and Cardinals were struggling though, I think the Cubs could be up by 3.5 games rather than 1.5 games. So Soriano's return will be key, I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:14 pm
yohomedogboy
N.L. : jose reyes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A.L. : Carl crawford User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best stealing percentage in the league Jason Bartlett of the Mighty not Done Twins

if reyes keeps his speed up he cloud break hendersons record although i really dont think he will  

FRANCIS THE MUTE

Jcsb1993

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:15 am
FRANCIS THE MUTE
yohomedogboy

if reyes keeps his speed up he cloud break hendersons record although i really dont think he will

He'd have to get a lot more SBs. Which is what made Henderson incredible. That and he's as dumb as a box of rocks. Now, it's quite possible for him to break the record. He'd just have to steal every time he got on first base.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 pm
icedog123
doc.hyphae
icedog123
BIG PIMPIN 91
NL. Jose Reyes

AL. Brian Roberts

If they had had them during this stretch where the Brewers and Cardinals were struggling though, I think the Cubs could be up by 3.5 games rather than 1.5 games. So Soriano's return will be key, I agree.

Soriano's back! In the first ten games back he hit .286 with 12 hits, 8 runs, 4 homers and 7 RBI's. No steals, but he did have an 8-game hitting streak in that stretch. Even though the Cubbies are 4-6 in that stretch, Soriano is still helping the offense, and the Cubs have a great shot of making the playoffs.  

doc.hyphae

Boston_24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:49 pm
Reyes will only get 80 something SB this year. Hope he reaches the 100 mark next season.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:12 pm

I think Carlos Gomez might lead this year. I think he'll get 60+

BPC_2434

Steven_36

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Al: Carlos Gomez

Nl: Michael Bourn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:33 pm
Stephen_20

He's leading right now. I don't think he'll lead through out the season.

BPC_2434

Steven_36

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:26 pm
BPC_2434
Stephen_20

He's leading right now. I don't think he'll lead through out the season.
Maybe I just wanted to put some one different.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:05 am

For the NL I think Hanley will lead with 50+

BPC_2434

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 pm
For this season I say Reyes in the NL. In the AL I would like to say Jacoby but he needs to get on base more.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff