I think so too.

gotta love frank!! mrgreen mrgreen  

II Bernard II

K Furr KoOzy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:08 pm
awsome new keyboardist dude awsum. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:42 pm
Gerard! at the Disco
Post anything you may hear about the band, whether it be rumour or not, and we'll pick it to pieces, with L!z's help.

Particularly if Mikey will be on PR.

that's what I wanna know.

>.<

and you can always visit www.mychemicalromance.com

for games, news, and whatnot.

also, try imnotokay.net for member biographies, and tons of cute icons.

HUGE NEW UPDATE:

My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way has told Rock Sound that he expects the band's next album to be more stripped down and raw than 'The Black Parade'.

"I think the next record will probably be smaller and cheaper!" he told us. "With 'The Black Parade' we just tried to make the biggest record of the year. It was nothing to do with whether it was a commercial success or not. We just wanted to make the biggest record we could. Now it's probably about reversing that and making a record that's, maybe, tracked live. Something more raw but not necessarily more punk. It'll be simpler but not necessarily more aggressive."

"We put everything into 'The Black Parade'," drummer Bob Bryar added. "And I don't think we can top that in that direction. We tried every single thing we had, every idea and every instrument. So it's going to be something that's completely different. We need to finish this touring and then just take a break because we went right from doing the touring on the last record into the studio and then we started touring again."

The band also told us that their increasing popularity means that it's harder to meet their fans than it used to be. "When the number of people that's coming to your shows increases, the number of people waiting outside afterwards increases, bassist Mikey told us. "Sometimes you can't do it because it's not safe. It's really all about the safety of the kids. Sometimes you'll go out there and kids will start rushing towards you or start climbing on top of each other and it's a situation where people can get hurt. Venue security and our guys assess whether it's safe to go out but we still do it as much as we can because those are the people that support us and keep us going. Without them we're nothing."

(Taken from the Rock Sound website)

Fashion Against AIDS
H&M and Designers Against Aids are launching a new clothing range in order to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS. MyChem are supporting this and have their own t-shirt in this range; it will be available from February 2008! Click here for more info.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NEW MEMBER OF MCR!
James Dewees has revealed he will be becoming a full time member of MyChem for the new album, playing as the official keyboardist. The band have said he will not join until 2009.

User Image

Ain't he a hottie? <3

RAY TORO TYING THE KNOT?
In a recent interview with Ray Toro, he dicusses the bands marital statuses and destroying hotel rooms.
listen here

GRAMMY TIME?
Yes, you heard it. My Chemical Romance have been nominated for a Grammy. However, not what we expected.

Category 89
Best Boxed Or Special Limited Edition Package

The Black Parade - Special Edition
Matt Taylor, Ellen Wakayama & Gerard Way, art directors (My Chemical Romance) [Reprise Records]

MAMA VIDEO
Again, there were lots or questions of the upcoming 'Mama' video. The latest update on the video is that someone recently met Frank at a gig and asked him about the video and he said that they hadn't even filmed the video yet and he doesn't know when they will.

it has also been confirmed that there will be one more single off TBP coming soon.

NO BREAK FOR MCR?

In a recent magazine interview, Gerard stated that they would be releasing another album soon-possibly late this year!
Will they come through, or stick to their previous statement and take a well-deserved break? Only time will tell. Read interview (link coming as soon as Photobucket will work)

MY CHEM SET TO HEADLINE BAMBOOZLE

It has been confirmed that My Chemical Romance will be headlining The Bamboozle Left in Irvine California.

The break is going super well for them.

NEW MY CHEM DVD

My Chemical Romance will be releasing a CD/DVD titled 'The Black Parade Is Dead: Live' due for release on 31/03/2008.

who people. slow down i'm new here and I don't know how to do these forums. HELP! rofl  

clicker2988

Pow Pow Got ya

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:26 pm
Go my Chem!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 pm
can't wait till "Love letter to rock and roll." and "Hotel oblivion." even though "love letter" is coming out first.  

Dark Angel lulu16

That L Chick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 pm
Well, I mostly know many things about these five beautiful boys that call themselves the Famous Living Dead. I am also writing many Fan Fictions about MCR. Trying to make more stuff about them. If you like, you may comment me or message me saying you wanna help or somethig you'd like to share . . .
-From The Lights.

Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces