Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Story Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you share a story?
  Yesh
  hmm...no *tickles teenage death girl*
  Yes *tickles teenage death girl*
View Results

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:43 pm
Sure thing. I was hoping someone would like me to keep going. smile So here goes.

The little girl smiled as she kept her barefeet exposed in front of me, then giggled. I speechlessly gazed at her soles for a moment and asked "what are you doing?". The little girl giggled again and said "What do you think? I want you to let my feet be you're toy." I was surprised to hear that, but also puzzled. So I said "But why? And what do you mean by being my toy?" The little girl told me that since she met me in the beach, while she was tickling me, she was expecting to tickle her back, but I didn't. She was disappointed, so she decided to test me later on to see if I want to tickle her or not.

I listen to her story, and at some point, she told me that she believe that I like to tickle her feet. I was shocked, and because of that, belief was true. Then she said to me "But I wonder, you like to tickle women's feet, so why didn't you do it at the beach?". I told her that I like to tickle women's feet, but I also told her that I was too afraid and too shy to do it, because I was worried that if I do it now, they'll get mad at me (Which is true). The little girl laughed, which left me puzzled.

I asked her "Was it something I said?", but she continued laughing, and finally told me that there's no reason to worry, because she likes to be tickled, especially on the feet because she is extreamly ticklish.

(This is getting too big for this post, I'll continue on the next post)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:37 am
(continues)

I chuckled and said to her "well if that's what you want, then ok". So I sat next to her and then asked "by the way, I never got to ask for your name". She smiled as she gave me her feet said "I'm Kiki". Then as I start to feel the butterflies in my tummy, I began tickling her feet. She squirmed and wiggled her feet so wildly that it was tough to get a hold of her, but luckly, she wasn't too slippery, so I was able to mantain the grip as I continued tickling the soles of her feet.

She laughed so much that her tears starts coming out, it lasted for a few minutes and she told me to stop so she can catch her breath. So I did, and smiled. Later after se caught her breath, she said "That was fun!". I smiled and asked if she meant her word. Kiki noded and asked me to tickle her feet again whenever I want to. I was surprised to hear that offer. So I asked her..."are you sure?". Kiki replied, "Yes I'm sure. After all, I know that deep down, you like to tickle my feet very much." I smiled, and said. "ok".  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:52 pm
veryyy nice I likde it!!!!!!!! go on....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 pm
OK.

Few days later, I was in my room sleep with Kiki. Now, Kiki doesn't like to sleep alone becasue she worried that she'll get a nightmare if she does. As I was slowly waking up, I notice that her socked feet was in front of my face. I don't tickle her feet whenever she's wearing socks so I don't always feel the temptation of doing it. As I got off the bed, carefully, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. But litle did I know that Kiki was already awake, so as I was out of sight, she took off her socks was went under the cover, but left her barefeet sticking out.

As I returned to my room, I was about to take off my shirt, but then noticed that Kiki's was now sleeping under the cover, and also noticed that her feet was sticking out. I chuckled, as I found out that she's awake,but I didn't want her to know that. So I decided to pretend to think she's still asleep. I sat down on the bed, making sure that I was close enough to her feet, then as I glided my finger across her foot, she scrunched her toes.

I laughed quietly, and did it again, but this time I wiggle my two finger. She moved her feet away, and I laughed again. "This is fun" I said quietly as I carefully moved closer to her feet and grabbed hold of her ankles. Under the cover, Kiki gulped and said to herself that she had made a big mistake. Just kidding! She knew what's going to happen from the very beginning and she's loving it. I starts tickling her soles and in instant she started kicking her feet wildly. Usually she lasted for 3 minute, but now 10 minutes later, she popped out of the cover and pleaded me to stop.

I laughed and did just that. "Did you sleep well?" I asked. She nodded.  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
wow. i love it. <3 its amazing. keep going. this is awesome. i wanna read more!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:36 pm
I was beginning to think no one likes my made up story any more...ok let's see...

Later, after I tickled Kiki's feet, I left the room so she can change her clothes. I'm not the type of person that watch a female getting change, so while she's changing, I went to the bathroom to get change myself. Luckly I took my clothes before she started. So after wechanged our clothes and ate our breakfast, Kiki looked out the window, and soon became sad when she noticed the rain. She never like the rain, even if it's important for the plant, becuase it always start at the wrong time...you could say that her day is harely good. I felt sorry for her and wanted to cheer her up.

I began to think of a plan to help her feel better, and then it came. "I got it." I said quietly, and tip toed up stairs to the living room, and started cleaning up. Few hours later, as I finished cleaning up, it was now afternoon, and I decided to find Kiki. She was in her room taking a nap and noticed some tears. It was time to take action...

(Next post)  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 pm
(here we go)

I gently woke Kiki up, and ask if she's ok. She nodded, and got up. "I guess I was just having a bad day" she said. I smiled, not becuase she had a bad day, but I knew what to do to help her feel better. " Come with me" I said. "I have a surprise for you." She got off the bed and went with me, and when she arrived to the living room, she was surprised to see something she didn't expect.

"Welcome to the Tickle FunLand" I announced. Kiki was amazed, for she looked all over the living room, full of thing to do. "You like it?" I asked. She nodded saying "I love it" I laughed and said "I'm glad you do. Because in here, you can go through alot of things. Weather you want to tickle or be tickled. Though it's not much to find but..." Kiki soon cut me off by giving me a hug, and said thank you. That was the best present I ever had." I smiled and hugged her back.

(Sorry if it didn't include any tickling...but I'll get to it in my next post)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:40 pm
Tickling or not, it's a cute story! I wish Kiki was my little sister^^  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:40 pm
Same here. That way, she and I can have a good time.

And if you had a sister like that, I bet you're life would be grand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:26 pm
smile Well, my life's pretty good right now, actually, I couldnt imagine being happier!  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games