Reply Main Forum
Make-A-Devil Fruit! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:01 pm
My devil fruit would have to deal with extreme heat not like Trace's and sharp blades not like Mr. 1's either. This devil fruit would enable you to turn ordinary blades into extremely dense and sharp killing machines. It also lets the user take an enormous amount of pain while dealing damage.
This devil fruit would be ideal for Zolo, and basically any pirate who's stranded without a blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 am
Timeshifter
water water fruit exists, honey queen has it, but any way my fruit power is(i've given this alot of thought):

Jikoku Jikoku no mi powers (time time fruit, allows user to slow down and even stop time around him for short amout of time, such as to quicken an attack, dodge an attack, also can use add effects of aging on any object or living thing of choose by touch, such as age a sword till it turns to dust, as a defence the user can also activate a aura of the same effect as the touch, such when being shot at, these powers take up a lot of energy though

umm there is a devil fruit already like that minus the ageing its the noro noro fruit used by foxy  

oster the toaster

General Daniel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:25 pm
Dude no it's not it's different duh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:48 pm
a devilfruit?
hmmm, let me think...
idea Ah, I got it.
Neko neko no mi, model hyena.
transform to a hybrid-hyena and normal hyena.  

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

vansmeagol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:29 am
my devil fruit... hmm... I can't think of a name... crying

i want a power in which anything that I want to happen at my own will will come true.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:44 pm
Tsuki-Tsuki no mi or Moon Moon Fruit
Basically you manipulate light and dark to a certain degree. Like you can manipulate shadows cause its night or use the light as in the moon light. But the weakness to balance it out is that during the day you are limited to only 75% of your full strength  

kakaito1992

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm
I think mine would 'take the cake' it's called
The draw-draw fruit, and it's powers let the person draw whatever and make it come to life, you can draw on anything or ANYONE making it come to life. If you write on a sheet of paper it will alsom come to life, but if something happens to it, you take damage from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 pm
demon-deamon fruit where u turn into a power hungery deamon/human and almost un-touchable xd and the only thing that can stop u is the angle-angle fruit!!!! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

R-Ryuk

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 pm
Name of Fruit: bee bee fruit.

type: Paramecia.

Power: to tap living bees from your body ( and controll them) as well to tap unlimited amounts of super sticky honey...

Also makes you a great dancer!

Got the idea when I ate lunch biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:56 am
Name: Hypa Hypa no mi (Hypa Hypa fruit)

Fruit type: parmecia

Details:a play on the word hyper, the hypa hypa no mi gives the user to double the attacking force in there limbs, the more body parts "enhanced" simultaneously, the more energy it takes. to show that the enhancements have been made, the upgraded limb will glow a bright orange. it can also do a technique were the power of 6 limb enhancments a put into one, This causes the limb to glow bright red and catch flame on certain areas. the enhanced energy gives it the highest heat of the sun from earth, but the the super powered muscles cause the attacks to be really fast, this technique is called Solaris Spaz  

Bea Worthington

Quotable Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

SinisterShinji

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 pm
Great ideas but i think mine is pretty good. xp its a Logia I call it the aura aura no mi fruit which has the able to not only cloak and guard the consumer but also can produce physical manifestations and create solid energy. this is also a reference to the aurora borealus (northern lights)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 pm
ok, heres another, but its more of a joke

the acro acro no mi (acro deriving from acronym)

its paramecia, and cause the user to make the fingers spikey when wanted, however they are not "pokey" and in fact flimsy. however, they work like pens, the user uses there fingers to draw out symbols on an opponent and depending on the symbol, different emotions/effects will be afflicted

some attacks are

when the letters L O L are drawn on an opponent, they will go into a laughing spell for 3 min.

when 3 and < are drawn next to each other(<3) the opponent falls in love with the attacker for 3 min.

whenX and D are drwan together (XD) the user becomes excited

you get the idea, its a joke  

Bea Worthington

Quotable Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff