Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Who Reads Tsubasa along with XXXholic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Reads Both?
  Me
  Not Me
  *Takes Gold* $_$
  Pole Whore
View Results

narusy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:14 pm
I read both. I started reading Tsubasa first, just because it seemed so cool, you know, all of CLAMP's characters put to one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:04 pm
*raises hand* I do!  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Sunscour

Hilarious Genius

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:55 pm
I read both!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:56 am
I read both. smile  

DanaKate

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ceirwy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 am
I read both though I did start and still prefer Holic.

But still, this is CLAMP. How can you not worship all of their work? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:16 am
The newest chapter (181) of Tsubasa is VITALLY important to the current story line of xxxholic. You MUST read it.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Yuuko Kunogi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:10 am
I'm currently reading xxxholic , and im starting to read tsubasa.  
moana_seagod generated a random number between 44 and 46 ... 45!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:30 am
i r...r...read tsu...tsubasa first then xxHolic....
its ok coz those two are closely connected like running the same story...

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

moana_seagod

Blessed Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

goddessanime

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:19 pm
I saw Tsubasa first in tv then xxholic but I liked xxholic because of Watanuki. The only reason I didn't like Tsubasa at first is that I think Sakura is too girly and whatever at card captor. I did like Lee Shaoran's determination. well(spoiler that everybody knows already)

He is a clone who's only mission is to get the feathers.

I didn't even notice Watanuki much at tsubasa. I like how the two have a connection. I though it was like the other clamp characters who had other selves in other dimensions. Well I read both of them but I only read tsubasa from after the other shaoran appeared and when XXholic meets them for the first time. I am really interested in the events in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:56 pm
xxxholic and tubasa chronicles to me are like what apples are to ryuk. if i don't get some, i go through withdrawal.... or maybe rehab....  

DeathGod Satsujinki

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm
to exorcist: YOUR POST IS EPIC WIN. i completely agree.

before, tsubasa and xxxholic were still complete stories, running semi parallel to each other. you could read one, and skip the other without missing much. but with the recent chapters, the connection between the two are thickening. if you dont read tsubasa, holic gets confusing--and vise versa. i worry for those who don't follow both series. sweatdrop

i must say, though, the recent twists are destroying my mind. the first few were bad enough, seriously. now my head's spinning.... rofl

-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:04 pm
I read both. I started out with Tsubasa and when I seen in one of the front pages that it crosses over with xxxHOLiC, I just had to read that too. It's nice to see the events that happen in both worlds and how they connect to each other. Even characters from each of the series are connected. It's just a really fun series (both).  

Bella_Cullen19

Fenrir Moonglow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 am
I started with TsubasaRC and when I was well advanced in the plot I started with xxxHolic, and man was I shocked when I realized that actually Yuko was
not fighting for the fate of one person, or one world but, for the sake of Creation and the Multiverse itself... wow! that got me drooling for awhile xp

So obviously I keep reading both series, but my heart lies completely with Yuko heart (which doesn't deprives me of some healthy amount of slash blaugh )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:35 pm
i read them both. i think people sort of needs to read both mangas to understand more deeply about each others situation. for example:

Warning!! SPOILER!!!

Like Watanuki couldn't remember his parents name because he gave up his memories to Yuuko for Syaoran to be able to go to the other dimension. Also, Watanuki and Syaoran seems to be childhood friends, but because Watanuki lost his memory, it's not clear.  

BlackModoki

DeathGod Satsujinki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:53 am
reading both makes you cope up with the randomness more.

AND YOU SEE 2X THE YUKO!!!!  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces