Hello... *Jazz and Glow Heart* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:19 pm
Glow took a place beside the stallion and smiled. "Well i do hope it is far enough we can talk more." she said lightly, tho she blushed lightly as she said it. "I really do enjoy talking to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:53 pm
"Well I am glad and also enjoy talking to you as well. But you know if we walk slow and just stroll along we will have plenty of time to talk." he said with a chuckle as they walked along.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:57 pm
Glow smiled and nodded. "Tho...i think it best we don't take to long...Lita worried if it gets to dark and i am not home." she said lightly, looking a tad sheepish. "But yes...just a nice stroll is a wonderful idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:33 am
He nodded and could understand not wanting to have other worry. "Yeah, my mom worries a bit too but not much as she used to. She's a mother though and they all worry." he said and looked up through the sparse trees at the night sky. The stars were beginning to peek out in the sky now and it looked amazing. "Well, now that we have talked all about me, is there anything about you that you would like to tell me about?" he questioned wanting to carry one the conversation.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Glow nodded. "Yes, that is true, but it is a mothers job to do so." she smiled before she began to think. "Well...there truly is nothing to extrodenary about me...I came here and met Lita, my two-legged...and then we moved out to the river...Lita wasn't fond of being in the village...but of course i was perfectly happy moving to such a beautiful place, so full of flowers...I've met few and have done nothing in my short time here besides just walking and traveling around, collect flowers and enjoying the veiw..." she smiled. "But if you have a question i would be happy to anwser it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:17 pm
He thought for a moment and then decided there really wasn't much that came to mind that he wanted to ask her. "I guess I don't have any questions for you really. Never was good at that kind of thing. My mother's two-legged doesn't stay in the village either. She told me she had met Skye along the river not far from where she lived, crying. She felt sad and sorry for her and from the moment on has been with her." he said remembering the story he was told when he was a young colt.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:24 pm
"Lita has told me about before she met me...Often, if the weather is bad, we will sit in the teepee and Lita will tell me stories...I often wish i could tell her stories as well...but she never understands me..." she sighed lightly. "But LIta would tell me of her life before she came to this area...and then she would tell me of her short time in the village and then they would always end with her meeting me...alot of them seem as just stories...but they are wonderful stories..." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:52 pm
Jazz nodded. "Sounds alot like my mother's Skye. She will every so often just start into a story while she works or does whatever and we happen to be there. It seems to make her feel at ease to talk with me or my mother. It is like we are her only friends. It is rather sad." he said giving her a smile in return. Stories really were a big part of who Skye was. She always told stories about anything and everything. They were wonderful to hear, especially with her vivid imagination.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:52 pm
"Yes...Tho Lita has a few other friends that she talks to once in a while but otherwise...its just us...and she always talks to me..about everything...and i try and comunicate to her as much as possible..." she smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:25 pm
"Well thats good that she has some other friends. Skye needs to get some more friends here sometime. Most likely when the rest of the snow melts she head into the village to get somethings, but she won't really talk to anyone." he said thoughtfully. He had accompanied the indian girl once before and witnessed this.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:42 pm
"Perhaps we can introduce them. I mean if we are to be friends, to talk, why shouldn't they. Don't you think that would be wonderful?" she giggled and smiled. "After all...everybody should have a friend." she tiled her head and smiled lightly. "don't you think?" The mare was rather happy at the thought that she might make others happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:19 am
Jazz liked the idea. Why shouldn't they have them meet? It would give Skye someone else to talk and they seemed to live near each other. "I think it sounds like a wonderful idea! I don't see why not, they live close to each other and don't really have anyone else to talk with." he said and smiled at her. It really did seem like a good idea. They could even help each other out if something came up. It was always nice to have at least someone there to help you when you needed it.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Glow nodded. "Oh yes. heaven forbid somting happened...but it would be better if there was somone that they knew could help...such as..." she thought for a moment. "for example, you said your son is adventurous is he not? it would be horrible if he got stuck one day....playing somplace that only a two-legged could get to. THen your Skye and my Lita could help get him out and back to safety!" she smiled and nodded. "yes, it would be vary good...at least to help one sleep easier at night. I know Lita worries at least, that she might fall ill or somthing and be unable to make sure i am well..." she blushed a little and looked away. "truth be told she has...well she has been taking about getting me a stallion...so if she couldn't care for me, he could....or his owners..." she giggled lightly. "But i think Lita mostly wants me to nto be so...depended on her, or worry about her. She thinks if i get a stallion i'll worry over him more then her...because...even if we speak diffrent languges, she still understands me...and i understand her."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 pm
"She only wants the best for you and doesn't want anything to happen to you. My mother said that Skye was sort of relieved when my mother found my father. I am sure she was thinking the same thing as you Lita is." he said with a throughtful nodd and a smile.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:36 pm
"yes...oh but she always tries to embaress me with her talk and her plans." the mare laughed softly. "she likes to joke around and watch my reactions when she talks about finding me a stallion, or me having foals of my own. Tho i would love to have foals of my own....i just don't liek to talk about it...in case it sounds like i'm complaining about my fate or am whining...does your Skye ever pester you? or do you think they only like to pester us poor mares?" she asked, smling.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff