Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dangerous Territory (Scythe, Cynara, and Ares) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:12 pm
Scythe turned around looking to the other side, he started laughing as he watched Cynara bounding instead of running. His speed began to slow just as they reached the lake due to his laughing so hard. He finally came to a stop. "What is -that-?" he looked over to Cynara and nickered. "I can't say I've raced anyone who hopped!" He laughed heartedly, but tried to stop as he was having problems breathing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:51 pm
She laughed full heartedly as he mentioned her...hopping. She looked at him wide-eyed, with out slowing down with a grin from ear to ear. "Boing!" she hopped right into the lake, the waters spreading from under her, soaking her charcoal coat into a full black. She shook her mane, still giggling slightly looking at the male. "Are you alright?" she asked with the tilt of her head. She swayed slightly in the waters while she awaited his reply, watching his chest heave from his breathing.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:56 am
"Yes, yes I'm fine." He finally caught his breath and made a run for the water, highstepping to make the water splash more. "I just, that was interesting...Definately." He looked over to Cynara with a playful look, he spread his wings slowly, threatening to splash her heavily. "I can say I'm glad you didn't expect me to be harm. I would have missed this opportunity."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Cynara's eyes widened, "You wouldn't!" she giggled as she spoke. She watched him if he moved she had her own tactic, she would get wet yes but so would he. She pranced around in the water a bit, she reared slightly still keeping her eyes on those deadly wings. Her ears were perked forward ready, she seemed to be very much like a foal again. She wasn't old but she was still an adult whom was a child at heart.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:00 pm
"...Yeah..your rig" Just then he began thrashing his wings sending up a flurry or water. They would both end up soaked, but hey, it was fun. He nickered and bobbed around in the water trying to get the 'advantage point'.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:02 pm
"Hey!" she laughed and then took off into his direction circling him, spraying him all around. She stopped to look at him, "I think your wings are an unfair advantage." she pouted, teasingly. She stuck her pink tongue out at him and nosed at the water flinging some on him.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Scythe just laughed. He couldn't keep up in the circles that Cynara was making around him, he folded his wings in to his side. "Okay! I give, I give!" He laughed like a child. "You win!" He stuck his tongue out in return and made the 'na na' noise to suit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:20 pm
"That's cause female's rule and male's drool!" she teased again. "That was fun," she smiled, "I'm glad we met though, you are very fun." she smiled complimentary. "Ares missed out," she snickered, "he doesn't see the good in some all the time but he is learning. Perhaps another time you two can have a more eventful encounter." she smiled hopefully. She thought she found a friends and hoped her younger brother could accept it.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:34 pm
"That -was- fun!" He said as he stopped to take a drink of water then looked back up at her...water dribbling out of his mouth. "What do you mean 'we drool'?" He gave a 'yes I'm stupid' grin and nickered, spitting most of the water out on accident. "Yes, maybe next time it won't be so...akward." He smiled and shrugged. "Ither way, I still have a friend in you, yes?" He ears perked and pointed towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:37 pm
She smiled hapilly, and then her wrinkled "Thats it exactly!" she beamed. "Yes, less awkward and of course either way were still friends." she smiled again. She hadn't made friends in a long time and new ones were always a breath of fresh way. Her orbs looked at him, ears perked forward as she sloshed in the water. "So what else do you do for fun, besides get your friends soaked in the water." she teased some more. It was like her, she liked adventuring out, making new friends and teasing. It seemed she had accomplished all her life goals in a day.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:20 am
Scythe made his way up to the grass near the lake. "Fun?" he pondered on this as he lowered his body to the ground and lay on his side. "I sun bathe!" he laughed a little. "I don't...I don't really do much." He looked over to Cynara. "I've spent most of my time alone...so..I relax. What about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:14 pm
"Mmm, I go out and meet others. Swimming, racing and playing tag thats fun. Childish, perhaps but it is fun." she grinned, following him out and shook herself off next to him sprinkling him. "Why do you spend your time alone?" she stopped. "Excuse me for getting to personal, sir." she had realized her etiquitte had dropped by a billion but when did she have etiquitte? She didn't like to be rude, it just wasn't her thing.  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:59 am
"Sir?" He laughed. "No need to address me like that." He laughed and shut his eyes as the sprinkles fell. Once she was done he reopened them and looked at her "It sounds like you have days full of friends." He sighed a little, and paused. "..I haven't had much of a choice until lately. Look at me..." He extended the wing he wasn't laying on and pointed his back hoove. "Just like your brother said, I look...like a monster."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:01 am
She watched him curiously, no pity for she knew if one pitied another good rarely came from it. "No, I do not believe you. You only are a monster if you are one. You do not look like a monster," she paused. "You are unique." she laughed softly, "Not a full day of friends. I like personal time too, but friends are always a high light I think."  

Death to Blondes

Dixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:10 pm
Scythe smiled at Cynara and laughed. "I am please to hear that I look like no monster to you. Now, between you and the others, I can have days full of fun." He laughed again, more to himself really "And I like that idea." He rolled over to his other side to catch some sun on it as well. "Yes, personal time is nice...it gives you time to ponder things. But I like laughter..and that hardly comes when you're alone, eh?" He looked over to her, it was more of a rhetorical question really. "So, tell me more of your family. Where do you come from?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff