Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Great Hall (A meeting place for those of all Houses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:47 pm
Know what you mean. She can get on your nerves.
I was thinking that I would tell me small story of my nickname. But since there will be a topic about it, i'll post there.

Wb Fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Sorry, had to go eat dinner, Back again. xd  

Fear My Bloody Fangs.
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:59 pm
Welcome back, once again.
I have to go in a few minuts anyway. It's about 3 am here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:01 pm
chibi_chan
Welcome back, once again.
I have to go in a few minuts anyway. It's about 3 am here.

Woah, we're like, nearly twelve hours away from each other. Goodnight!  

Baby Phantomhive
Vice Captain

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:05 pm
12 hours? eek That's to bad. Means we can only chat if one of us stays up pretty late. Well that is not so hard. Thehehe.

(posted how I got my nickname)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:08 pm
Well good night all. I'm going to bed. *hugs San and Chuck* whee

(By the way, with this post I think I'm in my second year. Yay!)  

chibi_chan
Crew

Fear My Bloody Fangs.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:10 pm
chibi_chan
Well good night all. I'm going to bed. *hugs San and Chuck* whee

(By the way, with this post I think I'm in my second year. Yay!)

((I'll check!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:34 pm
i've been writing my fanfiction stories on fanfiction.net, but my really good oneshot songfic from the Harry Potter Universe was denied publishing! I felt bad.
Oh well...just means now i get to go create a website to put them on...

Anyway, about the time zone thing, I live in Michigan (No not the downstate part either.) It's kind of odd here because everything has 2 times posted: eastern and central.

If I really wanted, I could drive to one city, get the book, and drive an hour to another city and get it as well. Or, that's where I used to live...oh, wait. I'm going home to visit that weekend! I could still do it, but I'm going to be out of driving distance to either city really. I'm going canoeing, and waiting a few days to get it (after everyone has gone nuts). I got book 5 the week after it came out (literally), and for a decent price. I was happy, and that's my plan for the book buying situation.  

darkangeloflight14

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm
Michigan... I've been there! It's one of the only states I've been to, too, seeing as I only live three hours away.

Anyway, yeah, ff.net doesn't like songfics, that's only one of the reasons I don't like that site mucch anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:16 pm
Empress_Kat
Michigan... I've been there! It's one of the only states I've been to, too, seeing as I only live three hours away.

Anyway, yeah, ff.net doesn't like songfics, that's only one of the reasons I don't like that site mucch anymore.

Odd state isn't it?
However, I've used songfics before and they still haven't kicked me off...i just thought it was weird.  

darkangeloflight14

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:20 pm
darkangeloflight14
Empress_Kat

Odd state isn't it?
However, I've used songfics before and they still haven't kicked me off...i just thought it was weird.

Well, it is a fairly new rule, I think. They didn't used to care at all...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:00 pm
I think when the 6th book comes out I'll wear my robe and get my wand and run around in walmart screaming 'Muggles muggles!' XD Or not but I might invite some of my HP friends over to have a little party. :3  

KimCL
Captain

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:04 pm
KimCL
I think when the 6th book comes out I'll wear my robe and get my wand and run around in walmart screaming 'Muggles muggles!' XD Or not but I might invite some of my HP friends over to have a little party. :3

Lol. Oh, but that is so something I'd do. And have done, but not in walmart, just on the main street of my pathetic little town. And I wasn't yelling Muggles, but I was yelling random curses and hexes at people.

And, I'm vaguely curious. I'm in Second Year by now, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:05 pm
KimCL

That's me too! Running around in robes. My little sister's going to dress up in all my other Gryffindor merchandise. She's only read the first two books, but I think she know's everything about HP the way I talk about it. I want a broomstick. There's this place in town that sells the Nimbus 2000 for a couple hundred dollars. It's over charged, but a little fantasy. <3  

Baby Phantomhive
Vice Captain

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:07 pm
Empress_Kat
KimCL

Lol. Oh, but that is so something I'd do. And have done, but not in walmart, just on the main street of my pathetic little town. And I wasn't yelling Muggles, but I was yelling random curses and hexes at people.

And, I'm vaguely curious. I'm in Second Year by now, right?

Lol that sounds fun.

And yes your in the second year.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas