Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I want to know you better (Suiren and Nalani)END Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:42 pm
He smiled to this idea. "If we can it's perfect." he winked. He followed her, he was happy he was finally able to leave the dark place. The sky looked better too. The clouds were gone too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:49 pm
The ground was still wet and she playfully jumped over puddles. Of course she had to be careful not to get muddy and such. The sun felt warm on her back as she fluttered a few feet ahead of Suirien. She nudged him, "Tag!" She galloped off as she laughed and waited for him to chase her.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:36 am
The stallion who felt really better now he was under the bright sun looked at the mare. He thought she was really beautiful, he can't realise he was able to be with her. When she tagged him he smiled and then galloped to catch her. "You will see Nalani, i won't let you escape"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:38 am
"Oh yeah?" She challenged him. Lowering herself more, she picked up more speed than anyone could have imagined. It looked as if she was actually flying, not once touching the ground. "Come on, darling. Lets see you keep up and get me." She smiled, being happy that once again she had someone to love.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:56 am
Suiren ran faster, he thought normally the mare were slowest than stallion so he kept the chance to catch her. But if she flew he will lost. Then he heard what Nalani said and stopped "Darling ?" he was surprise, it meant she accepted him as a lover ? He started again, if it was like this, for sure he will not let her escaped.

Soon he started to catch her, he was almost on her side.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:03 am
As she ran, her right ear perked back as she heard the stallion's hoof beats get closer. Nalani turned looked over her shoulder and smiled mischeviously. Lets see if he can handle this. The mare suddenly whirled to the left, trying to outwit the handsome stallion. Her laughter was filled with joy. She sure was having fun.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:20 am
He was too surprise to react and then was not able to stop at time. He slid on the grass. He stopped just before a tree and started to laugh of his mistake  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:33 am
Nalani slowed down and came to a complete stop. She turned around and called out to the stallion. "Are you ok?!" She felt stupid, she almost got him killed.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:39 am
Suiren was not able to stop laughing, he stayed on the grass "I feel really stupid but i'm ok." then he smiled he thought about a little trick. "Oh crap i think i hurt my ankle"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 pm
"WHAT?!" Nalani panicked and ran to his side. "Which ankle?! She looked at his ankles franctically for any injuries. "Oh I'm so so so sorry, darling. I should have never pulled that stunt of mine. This would have never happened. It's all my fault." For the first time in her life, Nalani started to cry.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:23 pm
Suiren felt bad, he just wanted her to take care of him. "I'm sorry Nalani don't cry, it's was a joke, a bad joke, it was for make you stay by my side. I'm sorry don't cry my sweet angel." He nuzzled her gently to make her stopped. He can't beleive he made her cry. He was really a bad person  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:44 pm
Her eyes widen, "What?! You were just joking?! How could you do that to me? I didn't deserve that at all." Her tears continued to roll down her cheeks, not because she thought she was injured, but because he had tricked her to believe that she had caused him pain.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:59 pm
"I know i'm sorry, you can hit me if you want i deserve it. I didn't thought you will that worry for me. I'm sorry, it was just a little joke for you to take care of me. It was stupid, i regret. I'm really really sorry, i will never do that again" he felt really bad, he was only able to hurt her it seemed. Maybe it would be better if she was with someone else afterall.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:40 pm
Nalani pouted at him, "I guess it's ok, but please, next time don't trick me like that. I got really worried that I hurt you." She nuzzled him, not wanting him to feel bad for scaring her.  

Lovely-Guardian

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:09 am
He nuzzled her with a smile. "I will never do that again, i will protect you forever i promise" he looked at her with a serious look and blushed a little "Do you want to stay with me ? I mean forever"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff